Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. I don’t have the answer tho. I haven’t seen those additional charges. I’ve also been out of the loop the last week. Perhaps that incident would be separate charges in Kansas? Moo

I sure hope they charge her. It's really nothing comparing to 8 charges of murder 1st, but I do think that whoever attacks LE should be held responsible . I admit LE is not always right, BUT they should be / feel protected from the criminals.

It’s 4:30 am and I can’t sleep. I keep thinking about Gannon and his family. I’m trying to figure out why she moved him to Florida so this is all JMO:

LS initially said he ran away. I think she planned for him to be found so she left him within a half hour drive from the house. Between 1/31 and 2/3, she finds out that LE has obtained gps data from her Apple Watch and, even worse, her neighbor has a video of her leaving with Gannon but coming back without him. I also think she may have gone back to check on Gannon and saw that he wasn’t decomposing fast enough, all of his wounds were still visible She makes a hasty decision to get out of town. She rents another car, possibly in a family member’s name, and picks up Gannon’s body. She takes him to Florida where he will decompose quickly and if he’s found, it will look like an abduction. She then goes on to SC where on 2/12 she releases a statement to media, changing runaway to an abduction scenario, Now she’s claiming someone sent someone else to pick Gannon up at the house. Possibly trying to implicate Gannon’s mom?

JMO

I’m exhausted from lack of sleep and trying to think like a psychopath.

This is what I think as well.

"Intent and Deliberation"
This indicates some of what we'd normally call premeditation, right?

And he paused around "blunt object". Not sure that's significant, but it stood out to me.

He looked visibly sad to me whilst he was speaking,not as composed as usual. This one has hit him hard I think,does anyone know before I google it if any of his previous murder trials have been children?:(

I am way behind in reading, so forgive me if this has been brought up previously. Am I mistaken in my remembrance of an (unfounded) sighting at a gas station in Florida early on? Is it possible TS herself or someone on her “team” called this in so that when the body was found, she could be like, “SEE?! I told you he was kidnapped?!”

I can't speak to a sighting of GS in FL (I never personally heard that)--but if you recall, initial reports were that the stepthing was arrested in Florida. I kept thinking how odd for news reports to be so wrong. Is it possible this mistake was deliberate--to alert her that FL was aware and was searching for Gannon?

Such PROFOUND SADNESS...all are in my fervent prayers--including my WS family.

I sure hope they charge her. It's really nothing comparing to 8 charges of murder 1st, but I do think that whoever attacks LE should be held responsible . I admit LE is not always right, BUT they should be / feel protected from the criminals.

You know I wonder if they are intentionally not including the additional assault charge on the deputy because it might prejudice her case or the defense could spin it if played to get certain things thrown out. Maybe just best to keep out? They could always try her later for it if she's found not guilty on all counts, but that's not going to happen.

Wait a minute. I might have dreamed this cause I can’t find it. Maybe? Maybe not? Seems like TS said something like- she drove coast to coast in all kinds of extreme weather through the night taking Gannon back and forth between his parents????
Eta: at one time or another during their past. No? Anyone remember something similar?

IIRC. This was a Facebook rant

I am overcome with this insane wish that we could climb through that video and keep him from getting into the truck. I'm sorry, Gannon.

Oh, I know how you feel! I felt the same when I saw the carpet video...I just wanted to climb into the video and fix whatever was hurting him and tell that woman that I would buy her all new carpet thorough that damn house if she would just stop.

Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry.
Yes, simply put,
GANNON!
Profoundly sad...
A victory, but a pyhric victory.
I mourned yesterday
I mourn today
I will mourn forever
I read yesterday’s posts
But I could NOT LIKE
Mostly because they spoke of our pain
Please keep Letecia
Keep her far away from Gannon
MHO Colorado has a much better
picture of her evil...

Timeout, self imposed

SaCaRaEaWaSaaaaaaaahhhhhhjjj

S-T-U-P-I-D

C-R-U-E-L

R-E-P-U-L-S-I-V-E

E-V-I-L

W-I-C-K-E-D

Step(anything but)Mom....

Substitute reptilian, but repulsive is good
I’ve seen snakes w/ bigger hearts

Stay safe, my friends, be w/ your support
group in the Real World

I wept yesterday
I weep today
I will weep for a long long time

just Gannon

His body has been found! I like going back through my own posts and seeing how I was thinking.

I'd REALLY like if someone could post up the exact date 't' posted a video of Gannon waving goodbye. I'd like to see how that corresponds with the Feb. 3rd to Feb. 5th time frame.

PLUS, checkin' in, for GANNON!

upload_2020-3-21_8-22-59.png
upload_2020-3-21_8-23-52.png

His body has been found! I like going back through my own posts and seeing how I was thinking.

I'd REALLY like if someone could post up the exact date 't' posted a video of Gannon waving goodbye. I'd like to see how that corresponds with the Feb. 3rd to Feb. 5th time frame.

PLUS, checkin' in, for GANNON!

View attachment 239563
View attachment 239564

LOL I was wrong on so many levels in my thinking. For starters, I never thought she'd ever revisit the body, let alone move him. And Florida never entered my mind.
I'm still in shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members