TX TX - Kimberly Norwood, 12, Hallsville, 20 May 1989

Kim was with a few friends that day. Did they recall seeing any strange vehicles or people on their walk? The parents think it’s someone close bc of the rural town but IMO it’s possible someone driving through randomly in need of a victim. Amber Hagerman was found in a creek a few miles from home. Any small bodies of water around this town? MOO

According to the map there are a few creeks/reservoirs just off of I-20 one headed East the other west. Wonder if they ever conducted any searches? Possibly not that far. That’s where I would search.

I posted this on another thread a while back… Thought I would post here as well. Very disturbing how similar these all are. Bumping for all of these girls! MOO

Unfortunately I can't quote your original post as it's in another thread? But that list you compiled of other missing persons of similar age, same state, I think holds the key. I think the same killer is responsible for this abduction and some if not all the ones you listed.

I do believe this girl was abducted by a paedophile.

MOO

Great work for compiling that list by the way.

Kim went missing in a backwoods neighborhood off a backwoods road. It's not the kind of place you just meander through. If you didn't know it existed, you probably would never go there. I lived in Hallsville and went to school with her and never stepped foot close to her neighborhood.

But, I really just came here, a day late, to mark the 31st anniversary of her disappearance. Lot of people miss ya, Kim.

Unfortunately perps meander through lots of stops that are rural and unfamiliar, just off the interstate, get off -do his thing -get back on. And most of the town would be just like you, saying it’s not possible. Their perfect crime. MOO

Unfortunately I can't quote your original post as it's in another thread? But that list you compiled of other missing persons of similar age, same state, I think holds the key. I think the same killer is responsible for this abduction and some if not all the ones you listed.

I do believe this girl was abducted by a paedophile.

MOO

Great work for compiling that list by the way.
Ty. I’ll attempt to post here.

Unfortunately perps meander through lots of stops that are rural and unfamiliar, just off the interstate, get off -do his thing -get back on. And most of the town would be just like you, saying it’s not possible. Their perfect crime. MOO

You have researched and found how far away from the interstate Kim's neighborhood is, right? This wouldn't be some smash and grab as you're describing.

Also, don't make the mistake of assuming you know what I think because you clearly don't.

Happened one mile from my house. Strange. I wonder what this little place looked like back then

My husband said his cousin was in her class and there was talk about her being down "old tower road" off of noonday road close to here, possibly meeting up with some boy. Kids used to hang out down there back in them days

I had no clue until this morning she disappeared about a mile from my house. And even tho back then it was all thickly wooded... it still is to this day. It's creepy in some places around here... Honestly the middle of nowhere

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back