Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not have said it better. I feel like you read my mind.:(

I agree.

We have seen these cases happen before tragically.

Imo, this was another revenge killing.

She knew how much his daddy loved Gannon, and she knew by murdering his little son it would be far more painful for his daddy than if she had shot him in the heart instead. Gannon's father, and mother have been given a lifetime of pain, and suffering just like she knew it would.

Like I said we have seen these kind of revenge killings against precious children before with the vile suspects being either a bio parent to the murdered child or a step parent of both genders. We've even seen cases where it was carried out by a live in girlfriend or live in boyfriend also.

I've researched extensively through the years the profiles on where, and how parents or step parents are different when it comes to disposing of the victims depending on the GENDER of the child murdering suspects.

It's highly unusual for moms, and step mom murderers to travel long distances to discard their victims. She's consistent however with not burying the body, but leaving it above ground.

Typically it's males who travel long distances even 100s of miles to bury their child victims in wooded rural areas not often entered in. This is the reason why missing persons are found by happenstance by someone hunting, fishing, camping, or hiking in remote areas.

Female child murderers tend to put their victims inside of some type of container, such as a duffel bag, or suitcase, and much closer to home where the child went missing from.

To know she drove hundreds of miles with Gannon's tortured dead body with her shows how truly evil this woman is.

It still leaves me reeling to know the depraved cruelty she inflicted against Gannon...a totally innocent little terrified boy.

Using three different deadly weapons is also unusual. It shows how wicked she was as she took pleasure in torturing him resulting in his death being an overkill.

There was no need to go to these lengths to take Gannon's life from him. She did it because she wanted to, and could because she knew he was helpless to stop any of it from happening. :(

There is a special place in hell for murderers who do these horrific acts against children. Imo, she certainly is hellbound.

No sentence in this land . .not even the death penalty would ever be adequate to punish her like she deserves to be.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
IMO she will adapt quite well in Prison. Her "type" typically do. Others may try to make it tough for her but she strikes me as a fighter. Eventually she will have her own circle, those she can manipulate and those who fear her. Pathetic life if u ask me but to her probably not so much. Her needs she thrives on will once again be met. Manipulation, power and control. IMO

If it was a suitcase or container, momentum from the drop bounced and rolled it under.

Good point. I went and watched again and yep, could have happened in which case she was lucky that someone didn't find it sooner (if it didn't bounce). Gosh, I hate talking about that suitcase bouncing.

I wonder if someone noticed it down there and called the road crew? Since the FBI was involved.

These other children had to witness abuse. There was definitely an escalation and when she went too far she tried to cover it up with murder. Now from the arrest warrent it seems like she shot him and cut him up? Who are her parents? Does anyone have background info?
Th
H
This is similar to the kyron Gorman case about 10 years ago, he to was living with his dad and stepmom. She takes him to school.and he is never seen again . it seems like the kids who this happens to are never living with.
Their bio mom. I.am not at all judging Gannons parents my heart breaks for them, but there is noooo way my child wouldn't be living with me, no one would take care of that child better then me, I would never trust another woman to raise my child just because she is married to my ex. These were not weekend visits, these boys had been living with stepmom for years
No Way.

She rented the car at 8:30 AM IIRC, then she would have picked up AS in the rental about 3 hours later. What did she do for those 3 hours in the rental? Anyway, that could be easily proven, when she rented. I wonder if anyone else used her car, from the airport, for that 27 hour period. But there could be receipts, depending on where she parked and how the COS airport is.
I've never seen anything confirming what time his flight came in that day.
Granted, I've had to skip & skim, so I may have missed it.
Is there a link somewhere that states the time?
TIA

I agree. Just like Jodi Arias. This one also strikes me as the type who thinks she can talk her way out of anything because she is so brilliant. I can even imagine her wanting to take the stand.
Ita.
Fine.
Let her take the stand and testify.
I would like to see the prosecution puncture her 'verbal balloons', and see her face when confronted with her web of deception.

How does it get clear under the bridge, then? Am I missing something? In that crime scene video, the people are having to go down under the bridge. I doubt she left it in plain sight in between the two roadways. Maybe.
Can you please post the crime scene video of LE at the bridge? I didn’t know there was video. Thanks.

The Aunt has already confirmed that info on social media, but I cannot link. Hopefully Leigh can confirm so we can discuss and link here.

If @leighEg and @Tricia discussed it openly on YT I can't see why we shouldn't be able to discuss it here?
Then again, this case seems to have muddied the waters on every WS rule ever created.

ETA: a lot of us discussing here never look (or don't even know where to look) at the carp on SM.
It's really frustrating when little nuggets of info are cryptically dropped here but then we can't discuss it because it's SM.

:confused:

Last edited:
I can't imagine coming to the realization that your mom is a monster and always has been, you just couldn't see it . I feel so sorry for this girl. Her life will never be the same and I really hope she can still follow her dreams of the military. I pray she has a lot of support.

I think TS might have been a decent mom to HH. I remember seeing a Mother's Day video HH made for TS that made them sound quite close. I wonder if TS was one of those people who only wanted daughters but never wanted sons. She may have seen GS as repulsive. He was naturally small and seemed nervous and a bit withdrawn. He might not have been "good enough" for her, but damn her to hell for not sending him back to his bio mom. This has got to be hitting HH very hard.

TIA
I don't think there has been any verification. T did say she picked her husband up late morning. Those are her words so......

TIA
No, that may have come to me via osmosis I guess. Anyway, just more or fewer hours are unaccounted for.....if he came in at any time after 9:00 am, why did she rent the car so early?

Is there usually water under there rather than all those rocks?

I don't think so.....unless there's flooding. I have never paid close attention to it because I'm usually driving and it is a busy bridge. I have never actually stopped and taken a good look around. My knowledge is just from what I've seen out of the car windshield. I moved here about 4 years ago so there's some things I don't know about the area.

She rented the car at 8:30 AM IIRC, then she would have picked up AS in the rental about 3 hours later. What did she do for those 3 hours in the rental? Anyway, that could be easily proven, when she rented. I wonder if anyone else used her car, from the airport, for that 27 hour period. But there could be receipts, depending on where she parked and how the COS airport is.
1. Maybe I misunderstood you. But you said What did she do for those 3 hours in the rental? Anyway, that could be easily proven, when she rented.

What could easily be proven? What she did for 3 hours? How could that be proven?

2. "wonder if anyone else used her car"
This would mean indicating someone else was to blame.

She is to blame and no one else. And 13 charges against her back that up.

No, that may have come to me via osmosis I guess. Anyway, just more or fewer hours are unaccounted for.....if he came in at any time after 9:00 am, why did she rent the car so early?

I've seen it mentioned here several times that he came in around noon-ish but she rented the car really early that morning.

It never made sense to me why she'd even be at the airport that much earlier than his expected flight arrival, but I never saw any actual link that said when he came in.

I think we can just go ahead and toss out any kind of rational, logical application to anything she did that day, or the day prior, or the weeks after.

She is an evil, wicked child murderer.

There is nothing rational or logical about anything she does or did, it's all blended with deception and scheming and lies and doublespeak.

jmo

I don't think there has been any verification. T did say she picked her husband up late morning. Those are her words so......

Where did TS say that? I'm not doubting you, I just don't remember that she was ever that "specific" as to time. And I've been wondering about AS's arrival time (and place) for a long time.

The DA
Dumb luck. I couldn’t figure out how the hell they were able to arrest her for murder so fast, especially without a body.

It helps to have a stunningly reckless and stupid criminal, and a tremendous amount of resources at your disposal.

I’ve never seen a witness list that long, or heard of that many warrants executed in such a short period of time.

She had a head start, and kept on moving. It only delayed the inevitable though.
The DA was brought to the house pretty quickly to start getting those warrants signe
I think TS might have been a decent mom to HH. I remember seeing a Mother's Day video HH made for TS that made them sound quite close. I wonder if TS was one of those people who only wanted daughters but never wanted sons. She may have seen GS as repulsive. He was naturally small and seemed nervous and a bit withdrawn. He might not have been "good enough" for her, but damn her to hell for not sending him back to his bio mom. This has got to be hitting HH very hard.
No one is spared from a verbal abuser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member