Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
*graphic warning*

I'm thinking the reason TS said Gannon's blood might be on the woodworking tools will not be because he cut his foot.
But since the upgraded charges mentioned a weapon such as a knife, it sounds like there's evidence of a cut on him somewhere.
Without TS "T-splaining" everything I'd never even consider the woodworking tools as a factor in his death or anything else.
So maybe no knife was used ?

And apparently the perp didn't throw them out but felt the need to point out areas of blood stains.
I'm betting she maybe meant to, but after AS and LH were at the house she ran out of time to get rid of some of the evidence.

Does anyone know if she'd over-medicated or poisoned him -- would such evidence be lost by now ?
Just want her to answer for every single thing she did to him.
As far as verbal abuse/threats... I'm thinking the others who lived in that house can attest to that.

So thankful he was finally found !
I just wish it could've been earlier.
I know I'd posted on a previous thread that if he was found some of the 'puzzle pieces' would come together.
It looks like that will happen now.

Last edited:
I've been away from this case for over a month.
Do we believe the stepmother drove him to Florida in a rental car on Jan. 27th?
How the hell did she drive back and forth in that length of time?
No she was in CS giving an interview to a reporter on the 31st I believe and then left town. No one saw her again until she was arrested in Carolina. LE tracked her driving on the Interstate to Pace FL. There’s so much we don’t know but I feel certain she had no accomplice. It is possible her daughter knew and is a witness for the prosecution. I don’t know that for a fact.

I've noticed the question about how she could have physically handled this alone.

IMO, she could and did. Yes, she is a small female-who worked out, who was likely beefed up on pure adrenaline, and that alone makes it possible.

I've struggled with tiny little 80 year old ladies who seemed to have the strength of 10 muscle men when they were angry or frightened.

I just can't get over the fact that Gannon has been found, by a random person, in a completely different area than the search for him.

I mean, does that strike anyone else as unusual? I know that occasionally someone stumbles over the remains of a missing person and a cold case is reopened (or at least closure happens for family members). But how often is someone found within a couple of months of going missing, by someone other than a search party member? And to top it off - hundreds of miles away?

Did she intend for him to be found? I highly doubt it, especially if a suitcase that could be tracked back to her was used (moo about the suitcase).

I know many of us were praying that he would be found. I just can't figure out the odds of it happening like it has. Seems pretty unlikely to me... And yet here we are.

BBM
To me it is clearly an answer to prayer.

Yes. What I do is characterize the question, and then post his actual reply with a link to the Tweet.

I've got screen snips and I believe LS was packed and ready to leave town right after that video interview. If you look to the far right of the snip of LS there is the tail end of what Spencer says is a moving truck. He also mentions others being there.

Attachments

• trailer.PNG
    trailer.PNG
    744.3 KB · Views: 220
  • five in caravan.PNG
    five in caravan.PNG
    65.9 KB · Views: 138
Insane yes, but not in the kind of way that she can use that as an excuse.
In fact I personally feel that

I’m not sure if I agree that she is innocent however I definitely agree that she has Stockholm syndrome.
On the redacted witness list there is a FBI special agent witness who specializes in “providing direct assistance services to people who have suffered direct or threatened physical, emotional, psychological or financial harm as a result of violent crime, severe trauma, acts of terrorism and/or acts of fraud.” So if this FBI agent is treating HH for that then I guess she really is a victim, even if she did help T with any of it. MOO.
That could also apply to Gannon's sister and his parents. I'm sure they need all the help they can get in dealing with such a horrific crime. Imo

But if they can get eyewitness testimony from a stranger, placing her at a restaurant or a gas station, for example, then LE might find other solid evidence from that knowledge. Like videos, or receipts/transactions, timeline info, etc.

I guess. But I still think it's much more likely they don't have an accomplice who is talking to LE since they are seeking information about her FL location from the public.

Just a week ago, I watched/read stuff on the net about precious Gabriel Fernandez 's egg donor and her "welcome" after the documentary came out..and BELIEVE me, she's in for a lifetime of HURT.

And so will this (redacted)....

We need a popular Netflix documentary for Gannon. I hope Netflix Execs are listening.

I'm going to plant some blue flowers here in my yard in Florida for Gannon. I will post photos here when I'm done. I hope it doesn't sound silly or crazy to some, but I'm going to let Gannon know, the flowers are for him... but, that he should feel free to take them home with him and share them with his family in his own way. I do believe that the spirit of people endures long past the moment of death here on earth.

In some way, I think Gannon refused to remain unfound and he was a big part of the reason he's going to go home... because children sometimes believe so strongly in the wonderful aspects of their lives and those they love, that they don't question miracles at all. I'm sure his last earthly thoughts were of his mother and father and wanting them to be there with him. And, I think he's accomplished that, simply because he discovered that he could. He is a hero, after all so, of course he could and he never thought for even a moment that he wouldn't be able to.

I am not a car person at all, so I may be very wrong here. But, if she drove from CO to Florida to dump Gannon then she would have had to stop for fuel yeah?
Surely she couldn't do that in a round trip without refilling the gas tank could she. Even if she paid cash there would have to be surveillance of her at a gas station along the route.
All the gas stations on the witness list IIRC were in Colorado Springs.

None of this is making sense to me. I have said from the start that Tee had told us where Gannon was indirectly everytime she spoke."he could be out of state by now." I don't reckon she was the one who dumped in Florida. Occams Razor and all that, she just can't have been.

You just can't drive around with a dead body, in a suitcase or container or whatever, without it being an issue I imagine. Deceased bodies leak fluid and all kinds of nasty things not to mention the smell. The swell and aren't the easiest thing to fold up and put in a suitcase.

She also said in her statement that she knows who the person was, and why they came. Of course she does. She organised it. I don't think it was HH who drove to Florida on her own, but knowing just how manipulative Tee is I have no doubt that she would have someone in her life that was scared of her or enamoured by her enough to do this.
It’s shocking I know. But someone did drive 1/2 way across the country with G’s deceased body in a vehicle. Only one person has shown herself that crazy enough to do it and only one person has been charged.
Also, T herself was out of state when she gave that interview that “he could be out of state by now”.

I am glad Gannon was found and still very surprised at the location. As I drove by the area he was discarded, I thought that it really wouldn't be a good place for any sort of memorial. He didn't die there - it isn't his final place, as he is returning to his family. It is a busy curving road and the idea of putting anything there that signifies Gannon's life and then having to watch it degrade from exposure over time, just makes me sad. It's probably just me, but I wouldn't want to see any area where TS was active in the destruction of Gannon be memorialized. Very glad that he was found. It truly feels like a miracle. MOO

I've got screen snips and I believe LS was packed and ready to leave town right after that video interview. If you look to the far right of the snip of LS there is the tail end of what Spencer says is a moving truck. He also mentions others being there.

I think this is so significant, ultimately, to figuring out what really happened over those days. One of them will talk.

I was wondering that myself so I went on the Florida Dept of Transportation to see of any projects /construction being done in the area Gannon was found. There has been no start of construction YET but there has been pre-construction activity going on under that bridge with plans to expand from 4 to 6 lanes SR-10 (it's actually part of a huge plan of 0.88 miles and the start of the it is where Gannon was found).

They just had happened to be doing pre-construction work in that area the week they found him. Heaven is really on our side to bring Gannon justice.

Here's the site for the info I found::
FDOT :: US 90 PD&E Study from Scenic Hwy to Santa Rosa Co, #220436-2 :: Florida Department of Transportation

Meeting Notices
Nice work, thanks.

I guess. But I still think it's much more likely they don't have an accomplice who is talking to LE since they are seeking information about her FL location from the public.
ITA. key words "They don't have an accomplice that is talking". So I don't think there are not accomplices. They just are not talking. At least not to LE. I don't think she did all the driving,especially different vehicles by herself,all the way from CO to FL. Especially now that we've heard more from Spencer Wilson. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni