Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all media being at the vigil (I believe that Friday) with the exception of Spencer's crew at the house for the IT interview.

I hope he has video footage of her and the caravan of fools loading up that moving van.

or am I mistaken she actually sought him out (pulled him from the other news coverage)? She most likely had that van loaded up already but I do recall POLICE presence parked in front of the house after revisiting the IT video.

I'm not sure where I read it, but I do recall that someone reported that TS actually called the reporter over and wanted to do that interview. He wasn't looking for her.

I have no link, but I do recall this.

I will do my best!

1. any witness will appear on a list; cooperative or hostile. Absolutely anyone who could possibly appear must be on the list, because they must all be discovered to the defense. If someone is not on the list, the defense could move to exclude that persons testimony.

2. a Jose Baez type may very well jump on this.

3. I would ask for her to be in restraints given her track record thus far. However, defense will fight this, because of the perception it gives off to a jury. If this does go to trial, it’s gonna be a long time, so it’ll also depend on her behavior between now and then.

4. I don’t know about a plea. They have the body now so there is nothing to bargain with her for. She can always plea to the sheet, meaning she just pleas open to the entirety of the criminal complaint or the indictment, and the judge will sentence her. I personally don’t see her pleading but who knows. She strikes me as the Casey Anthony type. I don’t think she will get up there and testify like Jodi. But I could be wrong.

She and Chris Watts can be prison penpals and marry by proxy and JA can be Maid of Honor (actually Maid of Horror) in front of CA and SP as witnesses. UGH

This is probably dumb but please humor me. :):rolleyes:

Could LS have access to her old Nissan in Colorado? When she leased the new VW she references her Nissan on the review on the dealers Facebook page, which makes me think the car was in CO. I've lost my notes on this but I think the date of review was August 2019. It has been removed as it was posted by a minor but signed Tecia. It also really irks me she seems to use other peoples social media credentials.

She still has a Nissan registered in her name which likely is due to lack of completing paperwork?

I wonder because in the Spencer video of the IT interview there is a Nissan parked in front of the house (no front plates which is not requirement for South Carolina cars but is a requirement for vehicles in CO).

Why do the rentals though if you did have access to another vehicle?…..just musing from a junk food brain (eaten most of our quarantine goodies)….regardless I hope she is held accountable for the delinquent taxes in SC. ;)

Online Tax Payment Center

ETA: I could not figure out the make and model of car from the tax site....just that it is a Nissan
@DTPeke ... well alright there Elliot Ness, just go and toss that there income tax evasion right up on top of that there pile! ;):p

With all media being at the vigil (I believe that Friday) with the exception of Spencer's crew at the house for the IT interview.

I hope he has video footage of her and the caravan of fools loading up that moving van.

or am I mistaken she actually sought him out (pulled him from the other news coverage)? She most likely had that van loaded up already but I do recall POLICE presence parked in front of the house after revisiting the IT video.
I recall reading that she sought him out, and if Gannon was in that moving truck, her performance is even crazier. Or additionally chilling. I don’t even know.

It seems that LE was onto her early on, so I would think if they saw her with a moving truck they would have been watching her even more. Still trying to understand how she did all this and they didn’t have her in their sights, but anyway...

I think she’s just crazy and stupid and reckless enough to do anything, so the details are going to be jaw dropping I’m sure.

I am trying to remember (I think I remember this)...did the neighbor tell her first that his ring camera allowed him to see her driveway and she was uninterested? If yes, she would definitely have been planning on getting out of there at that point.

IMHO, she may have had a moving truck on the interview day but that doesn't mean she was let in to move things out. She might have been able to take things but I would guess that Al and the LE organizations would have frowned on it by that point.

She may have had some of her stuff in storage. Also, I believe she did take stuff from the house. When she did that is unclear. It's spooky to think that on or about Feb 1-2 she may have used her house keys, when AS was not home, to go into the house and take stuff.

I personally do not believe she actually picked up AS at the airport, just my general suspicion of what she says. I do believe he met immediately with police and that they noted several things missing already. If his truck was in the driveway and those things weren't there, he may have assumed they were in LS's car (and that must have really raised suspicion). Among the more obvious things missing was a firearm (IMO). He wouldn't have noticed a missing short 2X4, I don't think. Were any of Gannon's things missing? She hadn't yet released her "there's blood in the garage because AS is sloppy and clumsy" statement.

I think she's one of those people who constantly tries to get others to lie for her and she does it by telling them what they know. "You were there that night!" if said enough times, the vulnerable will begin to believe it's true. Gaslighting at its most focused. "You remember, you cut your finger off!"

I wonder if she had a moving truck because she thought she was taking furniture out of the house and it didn't happen?

If you don't mind hearing from birdies, you could leave that hypothesis open (maybe she did take furniture?) It was a pretty good sized moving van thing. Some got a look inside, I think. We don't know what was inside, but no one takes a van that size across country with just their underwear in it. Plus another car.

I bet the driver of that van is quite nervous right now. What a life-changing mess he got himself into. As did those three other women (two of them older than LS, according to Spencer Wilson/MSM). Not only did he drive the van away from Lorson Ranch but Spencer and his crew witnessed it.

Scratching my head. In regards to this timeline shared on page 1 of this thread, KOAA states that on 1/29, they had a credible source stated that foul play was suspected and LS was prime suspect. TIMELINE: From Gannon's disappearance to an arrest
If that’s the case
1. What clued LE into foul play specifically? 2. What made LS prime suspect? Fact or vibe from LE based on her responses?
3. I really would’ve expected them to tail her closely if #2 is true. Not knocking LE. They’ve done a great job and I’m sure they simply didn’t expect she would move the body. They no doubt found the murder site, and are kicking themselves for not realizing the monster LS is to move that sweet boy after the fact. MOO

This is probably dumb but please humor me. :):rolleyes:

Could LS have access to her old Nissan in Colorado? When she leased the new VW she references her Nissan on the review on the dealers Facebook page, which makes me think the car was in CO. I've lost my notes on this but I think the date of review was August 2019. It has been removed as it was posted by a minor but signed Tecia. It also really irks me she seems to use other peoples social media credentials.

She still has a Nissan registered in her name which likely is due to lack of completing paperwork?

I wonder because in the Spencer video of the IT interview there is a Nissan parked in front of the house (no front plates which is not requirement for South Carolina cars but is a requirement for vehicles in CO).

Why do the rentals though if you did have access to another vehicle?…..just musing from a junk food brain (eaten most of our quarantine goodies)….regardless I hope she is held accountable for the delinquent taxes in SC. ;)

Online Tax Payment Center

ETA: I could not figure out the make and model of car from the tax site....just that it is a Nissan

Oh wow - what a good catch. I will bet anything that the Nissan was used to transport the "aunts" from SC to CO, to make up for the lack of a car. No wonder LS gave the interview that day - she now had wheels again (and a support crew/audience). She was able to drive to get the U-haul. It probably still had SC plates and may have been in SC until January 27-28. It could have already been in Colorado. She'd be just the type not to register it at all in the new place.

I will do my best!

1. any witness will appear on a list; cooperative or hostile. Absolutely anyone who could possibly appear must be on the list, because they must all be discovered to the defense. If someone is not on the list, the defense could move to exclude that persons testimony.

2. a Jose Baez type may very well jump on this.

3. I would ask for her to be in restraints given her track record thus far. However, defense will fight this, because of the perception it gives off to a jury. If this does go to trial, it’s gonna be a long time, so it’ll also depend on her behavior between now and then.

4. I don’t know about a plea. They have the body now so there is nothing to bargain with her for. She can always plea to the sheet, meaning she just pleas open to the entirety of the criminal complaint or the indictment, and the judge will sentence her. I personally don’t see her pleading but who knows. She strikes me as the Casey Anthony type. I don’t think she will get up there and testify like Jodi. But I could be wrong.

So...do you think that her attorney was constantly reminding her that she needed to sit and be a good girl during that court appearance? And that the presence of the two guards was a constant reminder?

With Joe DeAngelo they put him a wheelchair at one point, and one reason was to hide his handcuffs from the camera on the view that it is prejudicial (pretty sure the defense asked for and got that concession).

Is it possible that they could charge others with conspiracy and use that to get LS to plea to all charges? I think you're right, though - she won't be satisfied until she gets a big ole trial. I wonder if she's out of her suicide shirt yet.

She and Chris Watts can be prison penpals and marry by proxy and JA can be Maid of Honor (actually Maid of Horror) in front of CA and SP as witnesses. UGH

Actually, I'd much rather see TS get set up with Frazee, for obvious reasons.
Which is to say, these two morons would definitely end up killing each other.

As long as there's not a paper towel shortage at the prison d/t covid, PF should be able to strike up a correspondence with her.

"You've Got Mail 2: Flush When Done!"

JMO.

Last edited:
@10ofRods

Thank you for the birdie alert, since birds annoy me greatly!

I agree that she's going to trial. She's going to ride this all the way down, shouting her innocence all the way, a la Jeffrey MacDonald. (side note: he is still alive, I always have to check.)

I don't believe her suicide threats one iota. Nope. She thrives on chaos so she's loving it all. The pain, the confusion,even the DA had tears. She's wallowing in this awful thing, drunk with the power of knowing she created it all and is in the center of it all.

I think the problem with all of the potential scenarios for what happened don’t make sense because we weren’t there, nor are we in the same mindset as she was at the time. When under duress, you do things that work for the moment. IMO only methodical serial killers are good at this sort of thing and they don’t have a connection to their victim. LS seems to be quick on her feet in playing the victim and coming up with lies. Likely has a long history of both, as well. I’ve seen some people blame AS for not knowing or picking up on her bs, but she was likely a very loving stepmother in front of him which would make it easier for him to not question anything or know something like this could happen. I feel she acted alone in all of this. Involving someone after the fact is too risky and we’d likely know by now. All we do know is something happened on Sunday, but he was still alive on Monday. I doubt if he was stabbed or severely wounded on Sun, she’d go to Petco while he was still alive if he that was the case. Idk. He doesn’t make it home alive.

We don’t know if he was there deceased. If LE were looking at it as a runaway, they wouldn’t be looking for a body early on. Since she isn’t a person of interest in a crime, she isn’t going to be under surveillance. We know the police found a sock and bloody board that she says may have flown out of the truck. I can’t see a 2x4 flying out of the bed of a truck. Something probably happened there, but she puts herself in that location by saying it may have flown out. We don’t know when she got a moving van or how long she had it. She may have gotten it to gather her belongings but was not allowed. Hence, no undies. I bet she was not happy about GS mom staying at their house, bc unlike AS she wouldn’t be as easy to manipulate. So, she likely used that as an excuse to get a truck and move out. I imagine her behavior was very odd and upon seeing the video it confirmed to AS she really was lying. Can’t imagine how difficult that was for him. Her erratic drive from CO to SC may have been bc she didn’t have a good plan and was buying time. If she weren’t familiar with the FL area, she may have just been driving and passed the spot on the bridge and felt that was a good place to get rid of him. Regarding the smell. Insects play a part of a person decomposing faster, so the smell may not have been bad yet. Colder climates less insects. I don’t believe she dismembered him. No charge for that. I feel too that she was ready to bolt once LE confiscated their vehicles. Hopefully they have video from the airport. I feel like that may hold some answers. Doesn’t make sense to get a rental. If she really were afraid GS would be afraid if he seen their vehicle, I’m sure a friend or neighbor would have loaned her their vehicle. Also, if my son were missing I would not leave to go pick anyone up. I guess her daughter was there in case he came home? Anyways these are just some of my thoughts. Without knowing her whereabouts, all we can do it is speculate knowing our speculations are likely wrong.

I agree with almost everything you say (especially that first bolded statement). But on the second bolded statement - we do know that she had 4 people with her in Lorson Ranch. Even if the help was only driving a car, they were involved. Gannon was either in the car or the truck and they were there. Four people.

It would be hard to put four people in the cab of a U-Haul and I doubt that any of them rode illegally and unsafely in the back. I think LE wants witnesses outside that group of 5 (one of whom is LS). The other 4 are probably uncooperative right now and may be facing arrest for all we know (see that last charge). So - did LS take the U-Haul by herself to Florida? Was it a U-Haul that pulled over on the side of the highway? Kind of conspicuous, but OTOH, UHauls pull over all the time and it was likely the middle of the night. We know that rental cars have trackers, but do UHaul vans? I think they may not.

So the young man would have had to get into the sedan and LS would have had to taken the U-Haul - what possible explanation would she have for that? They had to know. Even if she told them she wanted to stop by a rally in Florida or whatever, they had to have been so super suspicious that it is absolutely not believable that they didn't know or suspect what was going on.

Because those four people did not get into the U-Haul and LS did not, IMO, drive off in the sedan. It seems clear LE knew somehow that they'd gone off in that direction so maybe U-Hauls do have tracking these days (would make sense, don't know).

I did listen to the first 30 minutes of the WS YT with Leigh and Tricia. I totally missed the suitcase reference, it does make sense, Gannon would have to be in some sort of container for transport.

I did catch the following:

Leigh was supposed to meet up with her at Starbucks to view the “lie detector” results.

Leigh had not heard back from LS for several days (I believe all Leigh’s calls were unreturned).

Radio silence on LS end, surprise, surprise! Most likely there was never an actual lie detector test and if she passed that machine surely malfunctioned and caused a fire. :eek:o_O:mad:

At some point during Leigh’s phone calls with her, LS said she was suicidal.

Leigh contacted South Carolina authorities for a welfare check but without a current address little could be done.

Leigh took suicide reference seriously as another case ended in suicide for that stepmom (sorry forgot the case but I know seasoned WS will remember and some apparently participated in that search).

Long story short, eventually a minor family member of LS called Leigh and told her the reason LS had been out of touch and cancelled the meeting.

LS was Pregnant and in the Hospital.​

Shaking my head in disgust, she has played the suicidal (poor me) and pregnancy card all at once.

I take that as a direct dig at someone else in the case having a pregnancy that required hospitalization.

LS is good at turning that knife.

Absolute monstrosity of a person.

Assuming this call was at the bequest of LS.

Please go listen for yourselves Websleuths YouTube needs the views as Tricia is trying to reach a milestone for viewers that will allow her channel to do more. I know everyone does not have the time but please try and hit subscribe.

I just found myself thinking "Boy, won't some of those family members be unpleasantly surprised at the things that come out when this trial commences?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0