Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll keep my doubts for now. Sounds like the Sun article. MOO
I don’t think so. The Sun article was written by a hack over 1000 miles away. He’s known for exaggeration, and for flat out screwing up the unscrewable.

These local journalists have been solid, and have law enforcement connections. I’m more than confident it’s accurate.

Going through pensacola would make the trip 4 to 6 hours longer. It would surprise me if anyone (other than LS) was willing to take the "scenic route." I guess there could be a reason why they chose that route, though more towards LS making that journey alone, and not in a "caravan."

Wasn't there an early interview from an "aunt" from texas? Does anyone know who's aunt this was? Gannon's, AS's, LS's, or LH's? If it was LS's aunt, maybe they dropped her off on the way? It still seems like pensacola would be "out of the way," though.

She chose that longer route though, imo. Maybe not only to try and throw LE off the trail if they were starting to close in on her (she must have been in quite the paranoid state of mind by about that time) ...but also because it appears she may have stayed in Florida longer than was necessary and I think she planned to do that. (If she was in Florida from Feb 3 through to the 5th as LE appears to suspect.)

That's why I think she must have stopped off to see someone... pausing to have a little adventure on her way to SC. After all.... all the dirty work was done and she was ready for a new chapter in life so... time to put her feet up for a little while and take a break.

Last edited:
I wonder if the "red nissan" at the interview was a rental, or if it had maybe been driven to colorado from south carolina in the day(s) prior?

Did Spencer ever mention if it had south carolina plates, or if it looked like a rental car?

I don’t think so. The Sun article was written by a hack over 1000 miles away. He’s known for exaggeration, and for flat out screwing up the unscrewable.

These local journalists have been solid, and have law enforcement connections. I’m more than confident it’s accurate.
The journalist in the video says the news was first reported by a newspaper overseas and this evening they were confirmed by a source to KKTV11News.

Not that it matters but it does seem they are crediting the original story to the Sun and have confirmed with their own or same source.

Sad news any way reported. :(

If they had any inclination that those things were likely, this case would have proceeded much differently!
There were things in this case that they checked out early on. On LS own words they checked neighbors accounts if they saw GS etc. They pulled all the security footage they could. They knew very early that this was no stranger abduction and that LS had likely done something to quote LH "heinous". It takes time to prove it though......

They were well aware what they were dealing with from the start! IMO

Imagine those poor LE officers that went to the house that first night to investigate! Imagine trying to take a statement & get a description or any helpful info out of LS? :rolleyes::eek::eek: And she was amped up from a "busy" couple of days with likely no sleep at that point, just hours after murdering her innocent step son! I bet LE had trouble getting a word in edge-wise to even ask a question! One thing that's bothered me though is even if they were operating on a suspected runaway case, I'm sure they looked around the house and garage. So did they missed the blood (supposedly AS asked LS about a saucer-sized area of blood) at that point?? I think there were various areas of blood/fluid evidence that she wasn't able to fully clean up, did she conceal these areas with furniture, etc?
I also cannot wait to hear the original call to LE to report him as a runaway! I bet that's going to go up there in the BS Hall of Fame:mad:

COLOR ADDED BY ME
Appreciated this post and Stattlich's response immensely. While I respect those who opine that T was absolutely not the poster, I find stark similarities in the sentence structure you bolded--as compared with the known writing by T: "Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking." I would love to see linguistic analysis of the stilted speech. I DO believe T had assistance to clean up her ramblings; that is apparent after listening to her live interview with Spencer.

I think Leticia uses a lot of lexicographic techniques derived from elementary education.

I have thought this for a while because she's just so inappropriately cheerleading in these posts filled with damned lies.

"Let's Be Kind to one another!" (AKA "Can't we all just get along?")

The section above, for example, reminds me of "The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers", and has ever since we encountered it.

The only problem is, those lyrics are clearly intended by the lyricist to be nonsense.

I think we get a lot of what we get from Tee-speak, because Tee has been filled with a lot of linguistic and tactical advice about how to get kindergarteners and reluctant special education students to do things.

I think because she has mastered an ability to sway the behavior of toddlers, etc.,; that this is why she thinks she's a genius.

It'd be kind of like me acquitting myself adequately in a softball game against under-12 boys; and then proclaiming myself an athletic genius.

Ok so I know I have missed a lot of posts because they have gone quickly and I’ve been following other cases and the viral outbreak but I have to just pause for comment on this interview. If I didn’t have such disdain for this woman and know the outcome of this, I would be laughing. This is absolutely the most ridiculous interview I’ve ever seen. I somehow missed that the Entire thing was facing the back of her head. I had only heard that audio. Most specifically the shot of the back of her head and her fake tears at the end. The whole thing is beyond awkward. The poor daughter who obviously doesn’t want to be filmed. The whole thing. Painful. Awkward. Just wth. And where was poor little G when she had the audacity to demand an apology from everyone? Where had she put that little boy:mad:
No wonder she wouldn’t look at the camera. Ick.MOO IMO
Search continued for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch on Thursday

Yeah, in retrospect I kiss Spencer Hastings for making the decision to interview her anyway, and for not batting an eye when she suggested that the entire interview should be lensed *advertiser censored*-backwards. I hope every crime reporter in future acquiesces to any manner in which their interviewee wants to do an interview.

I am extremely surprised that she would use a gun. Just because of the noise and the attention it could attract.

Also, I will be somewhat surprised if it turns out that she mutilated his body out of hatred, or whatever. I think the whole murder was about CHA (covering her *advertiser censored**). I don't necessarily think that she wanted to do it, I think that she felt that she HAD to do it to CHA. I could be wrong.

The 3 charges referencing a gun, knife, and blunt object are very curious, though. Maybe the first method she tried didn't work, then she tried another, and then another? I don't know. It's very disturbing to think about.

JMO

I am still so far behind! You would think that being stuck at home would make me less busy but nope! So if this has been posted and I come across it, I will delete my post.

I feel like TS was trying to frame LH and MH. Very early on TS said some things that could get people looking in the opposite direction. She basically came out and said that LH and MH needed to be checked out. I think she was trying to get Gannon to South Carolina. Maybe something spooked her and she decided she had to leave Gannon somewhere else. Maybe she even planned on going back and moving him again. If she could at the very least cause enough reasonable doubt in a trial then she had a chance of not being convicted. MOO

And, LS has been charged with all 3 of those offenses. Those charges weren't filed frivolously.

Is anyone else rethinking the everything's-perfect-happy-hike photo that LS took on Sunday at Garden of the Gods? She murdered Gannon the very next day. I think her rage had been growing and growing over time. I wouldn't be surprised if she had imagined getting rid of him for quite some time (not necessarily planning, but more of an idea she fantasized about and had at the ready). She didn't like him. Why did she spend that day hiking with him and taking that stupid selfie with him? Did she intend all along to use it on a missing poster? I'd love to know when that poster was first created.

And now that we know a firearm of some sort was used, is the WS consensus that that's what she carried to the truck Monday morning? When RD's video came out there was some discussion about her carrying what looked like a soft sided rifle case.

I saw it as a soft handgun case, like a holster bag. IMO She was also wearing a backpack, and who knows what was in there?!?

MOO

Last edited:
The journalist in the video says the news was first reported by a newspaper overseas and this evening they were confirmed by a source to KKTV11News.

Not that it matters but it does seem they are crediting the original story to the Sun and have confirmed with their own or same source.

Sad news any way reported. :(
Yup, sad for obvious reasons, and sad because literally the worst journalist on the face of the earth (Chris Spargo), actually broke real news.

Have I told you how much I hate him?! Because I really, really, really do.

I am still so far behind! You would think that being stuck at home would make me less busy but nope! So if this has been posted and I come across it, I will delete my post.

I feel like TS was trying to frame LH and MH. Very early on TS said some things that could get people looking in the opposite direction. She basically came out and said that LH and MH needed to be checked out. I think she was trying to get Gannon to South Carolina. Maybe something spooked her and she decided she had to leave Gannon somewhere else. Maybe she even planned on going back and moving him again. If she could at the very least cause enough reasonable doubt in a trial then she had a chance of not being convicted. MOO
I don’t think her intent was to frame LH initially, but she may have pivoted to that out of desperation.

She thought she was so smart with the runaway story, and her effort to sell that (the hilariously transparent Google search).

Once people pointed out all the problems with her story, and that video came out, she knew she had to try a different tack.

Hence the finger pointing towards LH.

I think she took the body with her out of desperation, as she either didn’t know what to do with the body, or she knew her movements could be tracked.

Wow. I never thought about her dumping him in south carolina to point the finger at someone else. That could have been her original plan.

Like you said, she might have gotten spooked. Or maybe she realized that it wasn't a very good plan when she realized that LE would know that she had recently driven to south carolina.

JMO

I am extremely surprised that she would use a gun. Just because of the noise and the attention it could attract.

Also, I will be somewhat surprised if it turns out that she mutilated his body out of hatred, or whatever. I think the whole murder was about CHA (covering her *advertiser censored**). I don't necessarily think that she wanted to do it, I think that she felt that she HAD to do it to CHA. I could be wrong.

The 3 charges referencing a gun, knife, and blunt object are very curious, though. Maybe the first method she tried didn't work, then she tried another, and then another? I don't know. It's very disturbing to think about.

JMO

I believe the 'blunt object' was the night prior that precipitated the rest. MOO

JMO
I’m shocked she used a gun, and even more shocked that she traveled with Gannon’s body across the country.

I don’t think she mutilated him or anything.

My guess is that the knife and blunt force wounds came from abuse, and the gun was the sole murder weapon.

I don’t think her intent was to frame LH initially, but she may have pivoted to that out of desperation.

She thought she was so smart with the runaway story, and her effort to sell that (the hilariously transparent Google search).

Once people pointed out all the problems with her story, and that video came out, she knew she had to try a different tack.

Hence the finger pointing towards LH.

I think she took the body with her out of desperation, as she either didn’t know what to do with the body, or she knew her movements could be tracked.

I absolutely agree. Not her first plan. This may have even been plan D. Who knows how many times she changed her plans. But I think that if people are wondering WHY she would chance taking a body so far away, I think her trying to point the finger at LH seems to be the only logical reason I can think of. Because she could have dumped him anywhere in New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, etc. But she kept on pushing for a reason. IMO

“We're finally learning what investigators believe might have happened to 11-year-old #GannonStauch. The details are difficult to hear. A source tells @KKTV11News the boy was shot, stabbed, and put in a suitcase before his body was thrown under a Florida bridge.” (BBM)
10:25 PM · Mar 24, 2020 (MST/local)
Catherine Silver on Twitter
Video at link

I knew as soon as I heard DDA Allen describe the additional charges he had filed that all 3 types of weapons had been used against GS, i.e., blunt instrument, knife and gun.

The Colorado legislature's timing could not possibly have been any worse in repealing the death penalty, nor could the governor's in commuting the sentences of the inmates currently sitting on death row.

If any case ever cried out for the death penalty, it's this one.

TS won't be getting what she deserves in this life.

An eternity in hell will have to suffice as punishment.

JMO.

Thinking about the gun for a second, as it now is pretty damn close to a fact that she used one. My hope is that she used a handgun, as that would increase the odds that the bullet is still inside his body.

Not that they need any more evidence, but it would be nice to have a ballistic match to a firearm that she is connected to.

I'll keep my doubts for now. Sounds like the Sun article. MOO

I am with you since the wording is exactly the same as the Sun article. It’s either the same source or the Sun is being used as the source IMO. Or maybe I just can’t believe someone would show that much rage in their killing of a little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow