Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering what will happen with LVD/CD when July comes and goes and the world doesn't end. That train wreck could have long tentacles -- affecting some of their followers.
That occured to me this morning when I too was seeing the future.
Mark this post and see if I am right.
July 2020 Predictions:
1) Wuhan Covid-19 has been declining in the USA for 2 months and appears under control with an actual death rate of around 1%
2) The End of the World will Come... for CD that is. By July CD is in custody for at least 1 count of murder and conspiracy to commit murder.
I see a great Tribulation for CD whereupon he may be found dead, it all depends on HIS actions.
3) The End of the World also Comes for LVD as she is also charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder.
4) There are huge sales on Toilet Paper.
5) The stock market is higher in July than it is today.
6) For most of the rest of us, we have another chance to be better people.

@Mae123

Apparently IP was living at the apartment complex in Rexburg before Lori and Alex and Melani and Chad. I dont have the MSM link but we discussed it in this thread. I would also really like to know how IP and MBP met. Did Lori set them up? I am thinking that IP may have the word "malleable" or "minion" tattooed on his forehead. jmo

Gardener just updated her amazing timeline! You might want to start reading here at her update 8 part 1 to catch up:

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION (link to part 1)
Y’all are awesome!!!

I have been trying to make sense of the new information and how it fits into the timeline.
1. 4/15/19 NP files for divorce from IP.
(No evidence that MB knows or has anyone in common with IP)
2. June 19' MB tells BB she wants a divorce. (Still no evidence of IP or MB having ever met but its a strange councidence.)
3. 7/8/19 BB files for divorce in AZ.
4. 7/25/19 aprox 3 months after NP filed for divorce its finalized. Thats a fast divorce especially with children involved which indicates to me that both were very agreeable to it. I would like to know the reasons given in court.
5. 8/31/19 lori moves into the same complex that IP had lived with NP when married to her. Did he continue to maintain yhat residence or move somewhere within it to make custody easier? Its reasonably possible. I would like to know his residence proximity to Loris residence there. I think its plausable that a recently divorced guy and a recently widowed woman may of had a flirty/freindly neighborly relationship. I can also see lori mentioning her niece is going through the same type of thing and suggesting that them two should meet. I dont recall if IP said he lori through MB and not the otherway around?
6. 10/15/19 MB tells BB she is moving to Idaho. Is this when she meets IP or maybe she was the freind that helped lori move and met IP then or Lori introduced them by phone and they were texting? Did she move there to be with Lori or to be with IP?
7. 10/22/19 MB and BB divorce finalized. 3 months after filing and again with children involved. Thats very fast. 10 year marriage, 3 kids involved, courts typically require you go to mediation to try to work things out before approving a divorce.
8. 11/30/19 IP marries MB and she becomes MBP. If they somehow met when lori moved there they would of known each other 3 months at the most. If they met after she moved there it could not of been more than 2 months before marrying. Its very strange.

It would make sense that MBP met IP in ID after moving there with LVD. Perhaps someone knows?
Agreed that the multiple rapid marriages in this case are exceedingly weird.
Here's my take on the marriages:
1) LVD and CD - Preplanned along with murders.
2) MBP and IP - Sudden infatuation due to their mutual situations and MBP's apparent vulnerability to just about anything.
3) ZP and AxC(AxP) - Sudden and done by AxC at first in an attempt to escape what he had done but also to give away his remaining assets if he couldn't live with himself.
Why give his assets to ZP? That's curious! And will the IRS collect all of those back taxes from her?

Previously I had thought that a reason for some of this was to not have to testify against each other.
But apparently that doesn't apply under the circumstances and jurisdictions.

202 N 1900 E, Rexburg, ID 83440 - realtor.com®

Did everyone see where Chad's house is listed for sale? I am so far behind on this thread so forgive me if it's been posted.
Haha! MKay. But doesn’t he realize ... err how does he plan to sell the house in the middle of the apocalypse he prophesied!?

ETA. Realtor.com / Zillow.com showing not for sale. He is saving it for the backside of the end days?

Last edited:
Haha! MKay. But doesn’t he realize ... err how does he plan to sell the house in the middle of the apocalypse he prophesied!?

ETA. Realtor.com / Zillow.com showing not for sale. He is saving it for the backside of the end days?

Yeah, being listed on that site doesn't mean it is for sale. I just checked my own house (definitely not listed) and it looks the same.

Edit: Look in the bottom left of the picture and it even says "Off market"

I have been following this case on WS for months and have had a hard time keeping up as people post faster than I can read, then all of a sudden today we had hours with no posts which made me even more nervous.

Crazy times, I hope everyone is safe and healthy out there!
Yes I always wake up and look forward to catching up. The last few days has been very quiet unfortunately. I really hope that with everything going on the fbi and detectives are still working on this important case. I am really surprised Lori hasn’t requested a new bail hearing. Especially since the jails are over crowded and non violent offenders are being let out. I know she is violent so might not be the case for her ........ but I sure see her wanting to try this route. MOO

I have been trying to make sense of the new information and how it fits into the timeline.
1. 4/15/19 NP files for divorce from IP.
(No evidence that MB knows or has anyone in common with IP)
2. June 19' MB tells BB she wants a divorce. (Still no evidence of IP or MB having ever met but its a strange councidence.)
3. 7/8/19 BB files for divorce in AZ.
4. 7/25/19 aprox 3 months after NP filed for divorce its finalized. Thats a fast divorce especially with children involved which indicates to me that both were very agreeable to it. I would like to know the reasons given in court.
5. 8/31/19 lori moves into the same complex that IP had lived with NP when married to her. Did he continue to maintain yhat residence or move somewhere within it to make custody easier? Its reasonably possible. I would like to know his residence proximity to Loris residence there. I think its plausable that a recently divorced guy and a recently widowed woman may of had a flirty/freindly neighborly relationship. I can also see lori mentioning her niece is going through the same type of thing and suggesting that them two should meet. I dont recall if IP said he lori through MB and not the otherway around?
6. 10/15/19 MB tells BB she is moving to Idaho. Is this when she meets IP or maybe she was the freind that helped lori move and met IP then or Lori introduced them by phone and they were texting? Did she move there to be with Lori or to be with IP?
7. 10/22/19 MB and BB divorce finalized. 3 months after filing and again with children involved. Thats very fast. 10 year marriage, 3 kids involved, courts typically require you go to mediation to try to work things out before approving a divorce.
8. 11/30/19 IP marries MB and she becomes MBP. If they somehow met when lori moved there they would of known each other 3 months at the most. If they met after she moved there it could not of been more than 2 months before marrying. Its very strange.
Yes I agree! Here in Canada you have to be separated for a full year and also go through mediation and coparenting courses before a divorce will be granted. The quickest speed here is about 14 months when all is said and done. If the USA had the same guideline MBP would still be married to BB. JMO

That occured to me this morning when I too was seeing the future.
Mark this post and see if I am right.
July 2020 Predictions:
1) Wuhan Covid-19 has been declining in the USA for 2 months and appears under control with an actual death rate of around 1%
2) The End of the World will Come... for CD that is. By July CD is in custody for at least 1 count of murder and conspiracy to commit murder.
I see a great Tribulation for CD whereupon he may be found dead, it all depends on HIS actions.
3) The End of the World also Comes for LVD as she is also charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder.
4) There are huge sales on Toilet Paper.
5) The stock market is higher in July than it is today.
6) For most of the rest of us, we have another chance to be better people.
If we can possibly come to see #6, I will sing Hallelujah.

This is my wish in my village here. ..... to be able to all come together to sing Hallelujah. We have an event every other friday night where we set up a big concert stage and block off two blocks of the main street to the ocean. Everyone brings their lawn chairs, kids and dogs all around too, and fabulous music booming.
This is my vision for my village...when we can all come out again for our open air concerts we will kick of the first one with a roaring Hallelujah.

As I sit here homebound now, I will play this video just to feel "connected"... I know it is off topic, but maybe you will enjoy too...

Last edited:
It would make sense that MBP met IP in ID after moving there with LVD. Perhaps someone knows?
2) MBP and IP - Sudden infatuation due to their mutual situations and MBP's apparent vulnerability to just about anything.
3) ZP and AxC(AxP) - Sudden and done by AxC at first in an attempt to escape what he had done but also to give away his remaining assets if he couldn't live with himself.
Why give his assets to ZP? That's curious! And will the IRS collect all of those back taxes from her?

Previously I had thought that a reason for some of this was to not have to testify against each other.
i...dunno. I think they all go back further than we thought. That complex web was building up, and MBp had gone to some of those conference trips with Lori, according to BB. I think all the marriages just went into high gear because LE was finally on to them after the welfare check, and C and L were making the commands. And it even could be as simple, in the panic, as setting as much in place so spouses would be protected from talking.

From Gardener's Timeline, regarding the conversation CD had with a woman on a flight to AZ on Sept. 9, "[Chad] told me he was not writing those novels anymore about an apocalypse or something. He was just going in a total new direction in the books that he was writing." This, IMO, is a clue as to how much he really believed the stuff he s&*t he was shoveling.

Idaho is one of the few states that already prohibits the Insanity Plea!!
Right. This case was brought by a man in Kansas , where it is also prohibited. He was challenging that state law. If he had prevailed, then those in Idaho would also have been allowed to plead insanity even though the state prohibits it.

Im not a lawyer but i think the marriage exemption in court only applies to things that took place while you were married not before. It would be a bad plan if thats why they got married

Yes I agree! Here in Canada you have to be separated for a full year and also go through mediation and coparenting courses before a divorce will be granted. The quickest speed here is about 14 months when all is said and done. If the USA had the same guideline MBP would still be married to BB. JMO
My State NC requires mediation and 1 year and 62 days of separation before a final divorce decree.

i...dunno. I think they all go back further than we thought. That complex web was building up, and MBp had gone to some of those conference trips with Lori, according to BB. I think all the marriages just went into high gear because LE was finally on to them after the welfare check, and C and L were making the commands. And it even could be as simple, in the panic, as setting as much in place so spouses would be protected from talking.
Is there any evidence that IP was involved in the same religious sect as the others? I have seen no mention of that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member