Found Deceased AL - Tiffany Osborne, 30, Midfield, Jefferson County, 17 Feb 2020 *ARREST*

She did have a past drug problem, did she put money in her pocket to score drugs at the closed store parking lot ?
Perhaps her boyfriend didn't report her missing for 2 days, because he has gone through this with her in the past when she didn't come home for a day or two? After the second day he realized something was very wrong and reported it?

Welcome to Websleuths, Privatedick! Glad you could join us.

I just don't think she'd leave without her phone. I also think the boyfriend's alibi (fell asleep) is pretty lame. She was in treatment for drug use -- or at least had been in treatment previously -- don't know if she was compliant with treatment up until the day she went missing.

I just think she's met with foul play at the hands of someone she knows.

Just my opinion.

It doesn't make sense for her to walk to a store that she's likely familiar with at 11pm when it closes at 9pm. My bet is she either relapsed or the BF's lying and I don't like either option :( MOO

According to her boyfriend, Tiffany left their home on Monday, Feb. 17, 2020 at 11:00 p.m., to walk to a nearby convenience store for cigarettes. The store, only a block away, had already closed by that time (according to the boyfriend). Nobody who had worked there that night ever saw Tiffany.

Meanwhile, the boyfriend and their 3-month-old son fell asleep back at the house. Boyfriend awakens later, and . . . Tiffany is not back from the store! Naturally, she left home without her cell phone, by the way. (I mean, don't we all leave our phones behind, lest they get lost?)

As others have noted, her own mother says it best with this comment: “'What I don’t understand is why she would walk to the store so late at night, especially when they have more than one vehicle sitting in the yard,' Cathy said."

She disappeared on Monday, Feb. 17, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. enroute on foot to a nearby convenience store. The boyfriend reported her missing on Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020. Let me recap: She disappeared on Monday; boyfriend reports her missing on Wednesday -- 2 days later.

Family continues to search for mother of three Tiffany Smitherman Osborne said to have vanished after leaving her house in Midfield, Alabama
According to a friend of the family your timeline of when she was reported missing is off I'm going to link to Facebook post it has a lot more informationhttps://m.facebook.com/groups/324825261255447?view=permalink&id=798536837217618https://www.facebook.com/groups/findUSnetwork/permalink/717986335623525/

Her NamUs:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Missing Person/NamUs #MP65809 Tiffany Smitherman Osborne, Female, White / Caucasian

Case Information
Demographics
Missing Age 30 Years
Current Age 31 Years
First Name Tiffany
Middle Name Smitherman
Last Name Osborne
Nickname/Alias--

Sex Female
Height 5' 4" (64 Inches)
Weight 140 lbs
Race/Ethnicity White/Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact February 17, 2020
NamUs Case Created February 29, 2020
Last Known Location Map
Location Midflield, Alabama
County Jefferson County

Circumstances of Disappearance Tiffany would not have walked to a store in the middle of the night ,and she would not have left without her phone
Physical Description
Hair Color Blond/Strawberry
Head Hair Description medium length
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye Color Hazel
Right Eye Color Hazel
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Piercing
ears and belly button

Tattoo
The names Summer& Kyleigh on her back across shoulders.one side she has Tinker Bell other side a Flower tatoo

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Clothing
T-shirt ,Jeans ,Black Jacket

Footwear
Brown boots

I found an update post from the Midfield Police Department on FB about Tiffany. There is no new info, but they did include a poster:

Midfield Police Department (permalink)

"Midfield Police Department
March 12 at 12:42 PM ·
It has been 23 days since Tiffany Smitherman Osborne has been reported missing. The Midfield Police Department has followed up numerous tips and received an number of possible sightings of Tiffany in the Fairfield, Brighton, and Bessemer areas.

If you have any information in regards to this case or believe you may have seen Tiffany, we urge you to contact us here on Facebook or call us at (205)-923-6637.

If you wish to remain anonymous you can call our Tip Line at (205)-745-3559.
upload_2020-4-1_1-59-51.png"

Decomposing body found wrapped and concealed under mattress in Bessemer
Updated Apr 01, 2020; Posted Apr 01, 2020
I5EF64VY6NEQJP4PXHIL6E7BVA.JPG

Human remains wrapped and concealed under a mattress were discovered in Bessemer off Lakeshore Parkway Wednesday, April 1, 2020.

MISSING: Mom of newborn and two young children hasn’t been seen in over a week

Osborne’s mother, Cathy Smitherman, told ABC 33 that she’s terrified that something bad may have happened to her daughter.

I don’t understand why she would walk to the store when they have vehicles sitting in the yard and then not to mention the fact it was like 11 p.m. at night. I mean even if it were during the day I just don’t see her walking to the store when she has vehicles and then the fact she left her cell phone she doesn’t go anywhere without her cell phone,” Smitherman said.

Smitherman added that Osborne reportedly walked to the store without her cellphone, adding that Osborne is usually never without her phone.
Do we know anything about the relationship between TO & bf?

Decomposing body found wrapped and concealed under mattress in Bessemer
Updated Apr 01, 2020; Posted Apr 01, 2020
I5EF64VY6NEQJP4PXHIL6E7BVA.JPG

Human remains wrapped and concealed under a mattress were discovered in Bessemer off Lakeshore Parkway Wednesday, April 1, 2020.

Midfield, AL to Bessemer, AL -- 5.5 miles, or around 11 min. travel time.

Wonder if there's a mattress missing from the home of anyone that she knows?

Midfield, AL to Bessemer, AL -- 5.5 miles, or around 11 min. travel time.

Wonder if there's a mattress missing from the home of anyone that she knows?
Well that's a good question, although the news story says the area is known for illegal dumping. So the mattress could have already been at the location. Whoever put her there, just hid her body under it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back