CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of a lot of reasons a parent would be reluctant. My guess is that it happens hundreds of times every day.
Yep it's a 12.6 mile drive from where they live (Tungsten road & highway 6) to Northern Inyo Hospital. Who wants to make that drive in the middle of the night when you're tired. Not to mention it will be costly, 5-$10 in gas and atleast $20 in copays, if they have good insurance.

I can think of a lot of reasons a parent would be reluctant. My guess is that it happens hundreds of times every day.
Yep it's a 12.6 mile drive from where they live (Tungsten road & highway 6) to Northern Inyo Hospital. Who wants to make that drive in the middle of the night when you're tired. Not to mention it will be costly, $10 in gas and atleast $20 in copays, if they have good insurance. It's also very likely she did have just weed, weed makes people paranoid.

Yep it's a 12.6 mile drive from where they live (Tungsten road & highway 6) to Northern Inyo Hospital. Who wants to make that drive in the middle of the night when you're tired. Not to mention it will be costly, $10 in gas and atleast $20 in copays, if they have good insurance. It's also very likely she did have just weed, weed makes people paranoid.

I assume this is sarcasm. I can imagine a parent not wanting to report their childs drug use if unnecessary. I think I read upthread she was already suspended from school once.

There is a lot of info that we can’t discuss here on WS. And I totally understand why. This IMO is why the discussion has mostly petered out on this forum.

Ask yourself why a person would be so reluctant to take their daughter to ER when she is obviously under the influence of more than marijuana. There are just so many secrets in this family. Unfortunately I don’t think we will ever know what happened to her.
Bc they are more drunk/high than the child?

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,
Due to Evelyn Boswell's body being found we were not able to talk about Karlie. However, I have a good chance of speaking with her mother so maybe she can come on YouTube live and be a guest next week. If not then I will plan on discussing Karlies case on Wednesday March 11th at 10:00 pm Eastern.

i dont know wether there is an msm link ijust found it on youtube what so great but msm links they get stuff wrong as well. if you look around the threads there seem to be plenty of personel blogs on here.
You're right, MSM does get things wrong sometimes. If you have a question about whether you can post a link, you can PM a Mod. At the top of the page on the far right, you'll see who is on duty to contact (see example below). Hope this helps :)

Staff Online

i dont know wether there is an msm link ijust found it on youtube what so great but msm links they get stuff wrong as well. if you look around the threads there seem to be plenty of personel blogs on here.

Hi Jonmarbles,
The problem is if I let people post random YouTube videos then within about 30 seconds we will have the worst videos posted. Then people will take what they are saying as fact, no matter how crazy, andwhen that happens the discussion goes down in flames.
We have no way of knowing if this person is legit. Maybe this video is fine but maybe the others they post are not.
The mainstream media rule is the best we can do at the moment.
If you see other posts with non-MSM videos please click on the report button and let us know. We have no way of finding these problems unless members shows us.

Thank you,
Tricia

too much weed makes you so paranoid and it’s hard to tell if your standing up or sleeping. I can see where Karlie could have been acting as the step mother explained. I just hope this girl can be found soon and hope she is returned safe to her family.

I
Thinking of Karlie

It is sad that Karlie has been missing over a year with no clues on what happened. Idk what happened to Karlie specifically, but I have seen a lot of cold case files where If people work together and share everything they know.

It Could lead to finding her. As Dr. Phil states during the Karlie show, “you don’t know what you don’t know”.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

The interview was exactly what I expected the mom and her PIs making accusations against the step mom, without much meat on the bone in terms of evidence.

All they have are is some inconsistencies in step mom story but people said the same thing about Heidi Broussard's boyfriend. Bio Mom said she should have been taken to the hospital, well that might have been costly and the boyfriend smoked the same stuff and was fine. I choked on some chicken and had to call an ambulance, month later I get a $20,000 medical bill.

It's still a good possibility that Karlie was either abducted or she committed suicide she did call a suicide hot line a month before she went missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Tricia would have asked the mom whether the dogs did indeed track Karlie's scent to the boulevard, I don't trust that true crime website guy that writes those seems to have some big biases against mom's PI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla