Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initial report and search was for a little boy lost. Almost the entire town were searching inch by inch in that forest looking for William. We still don’t know where FA was that morning and if he participated in the search. I think for someone who is from that small town to slip away that day would look awfully suspicious especially with a rap sheet like FA’s and knowing that would put them on the top of the list for questioning: with so many locals attention on the line search perhaps that gave the abductor/s a couple of days up their sleeve. As for the blue car I’m not sure if it’s connected to FA or to someone else in the community who he knows

I thought FA didn't come to attention early in the piece? I don't know, but wasn't he flagged after people started complaining about him, such as after he was boasting about knowing what a dead body smells like, & the suitcase debacle - particularly the suitcase thing. Apparently the babysitter's daughter called the police about that? I haven't noticed if he was noticed earlier. I guess he was living within 10km, so perhaps he was questioned early, but not put as a POI to our knowledge? The lady who saw the scratches after a young woman went missing at Old Bar, did she report those to police? Maybe she didn't.. it's hard to know when he came into the limelight :(

I thought FA didn't come to attention early in the piece? I don't know, but wasn't he flagged after people started complaining about him, such as after he was boasting about knowing what a dead body smells like, & the suitcase debacle - particularly the suitcase thing. Apparently the babysitter's daughter called the police about that? I haven't noticed if he was noticed earlier. I guess he was living within 10km, so perhaps he was questioned early, but not put as a POI to our knowledge? The lady who saw the scratches after a young woman went missing at Old Bar, did she report those to police? Maybe she didn't.. it's hard to know when he came into the limelight :(

I think he was mentioned when inquest initially started along with when RD was mentioned. I feel like this last round of inquest later last year and early this year someone might have come forward with more info and they have started to pursue him further? He has probably been on the radar as a POI from early on just more things developed he became a higher possibility. IMO

The more I think of a link between FA, TJ and RD I feel utterly sad, thinking what might have happened to William.

I hope that whoever has sat on any information for so long can live with themselves.
I agree. :(
Reading about that handyman's group at the Showgrounds was shocking to me. Now we know they hung out together and traveled around to work at various places.

I think this was a random kidnapping on their part. They were in the area following work leads, and poor little Spiderman ran by, all alone....

I agree. :(
Reading about that handyman's group at the Showgrounds was shocking to me. Now we know they hung out together and traveled around to work at various places.

I think this was a random kidnapping on their part. They were in the area following work leads, and poor little Spiderman ran by, all alone....
I think that too. So unfortunate. So sad

I think he was mentioned when inquest initially started along with when RD was mentioned. I feel like this last round of inquest later last year and early this year someone might have come forward with more info and they have started to pursue him further? He has probably been on the radar as a POI from early on just more things developed he became a higher possibility. IMO

Yes possibly he was on their radar earlier... I freakin hope so!

From the thread here at WS, F Abbot first appeared on Sep 3 2019......

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

I think Police were just starting to look at him seriously ... he made the media not too long after that.... with both Co and Lia Harris .....running stories about him .... if you back through the articles at that time there are references that ma may have testified earlier in the second tranche.....

So it seems FA was smart enough to take and conceal William with no one seeing or hearing. Yet, not smart enough to keep his mouth shut and stop suspicion pointing his way. Whilst I think it's quite possible he was involved, I can't help but remember (when I had my other WS account) back around 2016 that most posters were utterly convinced that BS was responsible. Unless and until someone speaks up I don't think we will ever know.

I've been curious about this shed near the primary school... but I haven't been here much. Has anyone posted photos of this possible shed??

I cant find it either as appears no street access behind the school. I was wondering if it was a shed in school grounds out back but that be pretty risky

I've been curious about this shed near the primary school... but I haven't been here much. Has anyone posted photos of this possible shed??

Not sure, maybe this one, but there are other possibilities.
You would wonder why anyone would come out of the forest track, cross the road and stand near a shed in the grounds waiting for a pick up.

upload_2020-3-26_14-54-27.png

I cant find it either as appears no street access behind the school. I was wondering if it was a shed in school grounds out back but that be pretty risky
Should we ask for the name of the school janitor and his connections? ;)

Not sure, maybe this one, but there are other possibilities.
You would wonder why anyone would come out of the forest track, cross the road and stand near a shed in the grounds waiting for a pick up.

View attachment 240340

I wonder if he called RP to pick him up but told him which way he would be heading and kept on walking instead of waiting. It could have just happened to be near the shed by the time RP reached him.

I wonder if he called RP to pick him up but told him which way he would be heading and kept on walking instead of waiting. It could have just happened to be near the shed by the time RP reached him.

That’s a reasonable suggestion Lox - just still trying to work out the location of ‘that Shed ‘ that was the pick-up point.

On first mention, I searched (as have others as they’ve attested ) for a shed near the school; I immediately looked for a Mens Shed - Show Grounds on other side of the town to the School it seemed to me!

OMG - such a plethora of possibilities & Ni a One to Commit (currently) But I’ve every faith, most especially now in this ‘world turned upside down’ climate.

Please All, be careful & safe. Please heed the WHO advice, and be kind & considerate of others xx .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member