PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THIS THREAD!!

I second this. I would add - what are we doing to maintain our mental health? How are we keeping ourselves busy and productive?

THIS^^^^

JMVHO.
I am CONFUSED thought I posted on Invisible thread...for suggestions?
Are you telling me not to post on Gannon Stauch thread? Wasn’t planning to...

I think we need a thread to post positive things during this time of the Corona Virus. I am tired of reading all of the negative on the regular thread it is very depressing. First off more people have died from the Flu so far. Many of us don't have the virus and most of are obeying the Shelter in Place orders. Things to post on the Positive side. Anyone else?

Thank you, Jewels53 :) I, too, am distancing myself from the negativity. I've stopped watching media reports other than the Task Force daily briefing. VP Pence, Dr. Birx, and Dr. Fauci are positive and inspirational in this time of crisis. They have been a calming force in the midst of this calamity, and that is what I need.

Last edited:
Thank you, Jewels53 :) I, too, am distancing myself from the negativity. I've stopped watching media reports other than the Task Force daily briefing. VP Pence, Dr. Birx, and Dr. Fauci are positive and inspirational in this time of crisis. They have been a calming force in the midst of this calamity, and that is what I need.
I agree BetteDavisEyes! We need more positive news these days. I will be distancing from all the negative information. I will check on what is going on in my state as that should be my only concern. I don't want to read constant updates. I will not become obsessed with this virus it is not good for our mental health. imo

Could we have a thread to keep track of all the famous people and government officials who get Covid19? I know Tom Hanks and his wife have it, some of the UK royals, some NBA players, and Rand Paul has it and I'm sure many more people I can't think of right now. Most of these people would be considered "super spreaders" because of the large numbers of people they interact with on a daily basis. They would be contagious for days before they got symptoms from what I've read. I'm interested in seeing all those people listed in one thread and perhaps someone here with mapping skills could map the locations famous people acquired it over-layed with one of the outbreak maps. It could be really interesting for tracking purposes to see how the virus spreads. MOO.

I think we need a thread to post positive things during this time of the Corona Virus. I am tired of reading all of the negative on the regular thread it is very depressing. First off more people have died from the Flu so far. Many of us don't have the virus and most of are obeying the Shelter in Place orders. Things to post on the Positive side. Anyone else?
Yes. I’m all the way in on this one. Yes. All in! I’d love to hear of everyone’s best moment of the day.

I'd like to see ideas for structuring days. I am getting sloppy about sleep, showers, outfits, exercise, which is depressing ne.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back