Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did these two start concealing two TV's on their bodies? I hope it hurt. And yes, I get that it was probably the guns, but one can hope. And 2 guns??? I can't imagine what would happen if this band of losers were armed. And to rob her own parents. Her father was probably the only one that believed in her enough to bail her out, and she does this. Unreal. And who is this new loser??? Too soon for a new bf? A happy trio? Good Lord.
Flat Screens I imagine lol

I'm still considering the theory that AB is some how, some way connected with EB death. We haven't seen autopsy results have we? I think that drugs had a factor in her death if it wasn't the direct cause. It could have been due to caretakers doing drugs at the time she was in their care. It's weird that AB and MB had recently reconnected and were trying to repair their relationship. I wonder if doing drugs together were part of that "repair". Or if AB was supposed to be babysitting EB while MB was out and something happened. Maybe MB is scared of her mom and the company she keeps and is afraid to talk.

Well, this of course is MOO, but I cannot figure out if AB is this brazen because she has sang like a canary or she is just dumb! Sorry, not nice, but come on people! If you had anything to do with any kind of crime, wouldn’t you kind of lay low! Twice in one week she gets caught! Maybe I am way off and she is just that desperate for drugs. Seems like Walmart stuff and the stuff she stole from her father probably could be easily pawned for cash. Just pondering things, MOO

Questions for clarity please: All wording is JMO

I have tried to keep all the twists, curves, hills and valleys as straight as I can in this case but a few things are still unclear.

***Has LCF been mentioned in this case prior to this recent theft charge?

***Did TBsr’s mom ever give a statement on when she last seen EB since it seemed MB and her were close?

***Was the babysitter ever confirmed to be a real person questioned by LE & if so is this where the Dec 10/11 came from?

***Who confirmed seeing EB on Dec 26th?

***How long can traces of drugs remain on/in a body with a 2+ month of decomp?

***Is there a “no contact order” in place already between MB and AB? MB is separated from general population correct? Will AB be as well?

White-out is still on the store shelves I hope!

Thanks

Questions for clarity please: All wording is JMO

I have tried to keep all the twists, curves, hills and valleys as straight as I can in this case but a few things are still unclear.

***Has LCF been mentioned in this case prior to this recent theft charge?

***Did TBsr’s mom ever give a statement on when she last seen EB since it seemed MB and her were close?

***Was the babysitter ever confirmed to be a real person questioned by LE & if so is this where the Dec 10/11 came from?

***Who confirmed seeing EB on Dec 26th?

***How long can traces of drugs remain on/in a body with a 2+ month of decomp?

***Is there a “no contact order” in place already between MB and AB? MB is separated from general population correct? Will AB be as well?

White-out is still on the store shelves I hope!

Thanks
The first three are no I believe. MOO Someone else might be able to help with the rest. I think the Dec 26th date was one of Maggie’s, but then she said before Christmas, so that was conflicting. Someone help me if I’m wrong.

They probably weren't charged because they never made it out of the store.

If they try to enter any Walmart stores in the future, their cameras may recognize them by facial identity technology. At least that's how I've heard it works in other stores.

Imo
The article says they were both cited for shoplifting. They’ll have to appear before a judge. It will be up to that judge to revoke bail and lock them up. Let’s hope he/she does just that. They’re apparently unable to be law-abiding citizens.

never mind. I see she was arrested AGAIN!!!! What the actual f.

The article says they were both cited for shoplifting. They’ll have to appear before a judge. It will be up to that judge to revoke bail and lock them up. Let’s hope he/she does just that. They’re apparently unable to be law-abiding citizens.

Yes, I posted that on Wednesday, before we actually heard about the details and the arrest. Apparently this woman can't stay out of trouble.
I can see why MB had such a troubled childhood. At least her other children are not being raised by her.

Imo

I wonder what excuse her father DJ will come up with this time. He probably had no idea who robbed him when he called to report he was broken into. According to the media the suspects were identified because of video surveillance.

I’m sorry the TBI did say the 10th by a babysitter, but I have never seen where the babysitter has been named on here.

I wish we knew for sure the claimed babysitter was someone other then MB (oops edit AB instead of MB). It’s hard to believe what is said by any of them involved.

I would be so curious to know if said babysitter had ever seen LCF or HW hanging around as well on Dec 10th or 11th.

Haha! Quicker than you can say she should have her bail revoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts