Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to say how the death of her child has affected her? What mother who got the newa of the death of her child wouldn't come unglued, unless she caused the death and it was no surprise to her. Sir she didn't loose her child, IMO she caused her death.

Megan remains in the Sullivan County Jail on a $150,000 bond. Sproles said he has met with Megan in jail several times.

“She’s an intelligent young woman. We’ve had many discussions. She contributes. She is thinking rationally about her situation and this case, and contributes and helps in her defense,” said Sproles.

Sproles said it’s hard to say how news of Evelyn Boswell’s death has affected Megan.

“At the end of the day, we have a mother who lost her child. That’s a tragedy any way you look at it,” he said.

Megan Boswell’s attorney says she’s “thinking rationally” as court date stays on track

AB’s actions make very little sense to the average person. As someone said a few comments back, you’d think she would lay low considering her very recent criminal activity and EB’s case being open and active. But to put it simply, this sort of criminal activity appears to be what her life has consisted of. Obviously, idk what the motivation was for this weeks criminal activity, but IMO both incidents were a means to an end. This is a person with a known history of drug use and possibly an addict. Couple that with someone who presents like a sociopath and very little they do makes sense.

I, unfortunately, can speak from a place of experience having dealt with a sibling that’s a sociopath. Theft is one of the very well known traits of a sociopath. They have a HUGE sense of entitlement, they want it and they get it with no regard or concern for others or the consequences. So you add in drugs, we all know their mind is always thinking about getting the next fix, and you have someone with a sense of entitlement thinking about getting their next fix. IMO, they tried to shoplift merchandise from Walmart to sell on the street for $ or to trade for drugs. That didn’t work out, but there’s still that commitment to getting a fix. So break into a house that you know has valuables and exactly where they are. So what if your taking from the only person to defend you and bail you out of jail. There is no regard!!! The need for valuables to sell/trade for drugs to get that fix outweighs everything!

Honestly, based on AB’s action over the last few months, I’m not a bit surprised MB is sitting in jail with charges for lying to LE. Her role model does whatever she wants to whoever she wants. I am not justifying MB’s actions or giving her a pass. Some people are committed to over coming their upbringing and do just that. But the majority, end up being a product of their environment which is how the “cycle” keeps repeating itself. I truly believe when the truth about EB’s death finally comes out, AB will have a substantial part in whatever happened and it will be somehow related to drugs.

Talk about a career criminal!!!

Party Name Party Role Case Number Style of Case Filing Date Status Status Date
Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS6-2019-RK-59063 State of Tennessee vs
Angela Mae Boswell 04/24/2019 Open 04/24/2019

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS6-2018-RK-56686 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 11/05/2018 Closed 11/30/2018

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS6-2018-RK-56685 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 11/05/2018 Open 07/01/2019

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS6-2018-RK-56145 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 09/17/2018 Open 07/01/2019

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS6-2018-RK-54812 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 07/11/2018 Open 07/01/2019

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS6-2018-RK-52970 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 03/15/2018 Open 07/01/2019

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS4-2020-RR-48549 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 02/24/2020 Open 02/24/2020

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS4-2019-RR-44047 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 02/19/2019 Closed 03/07/2019

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS4-2018-RR-40489 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 05/17/2018 Closed 03/07/2019

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS4-2017-RR-35017 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 03/21/2017 Closed 03/07/2019

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS4-2016-RR-32161 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 08/07/2016 Closed 03/08/2019

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS4-2012-RR-299 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 01/10/2012 Closed 03/13/2012

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS4-2011-RR-6063 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 06/13/2011 Closed 08/11/2016

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant 82GS4-2009-RR-3648 State of Tennessee vs Angela Mae Boswell 03/17/2009 Closed 03/24/2010

link: Sullivan County - Criminal Case Search by Party Name

AB’s actions make very little sense to the average person. As someone said a few comments back, you’d think she would lay low considering her very recent criminal activity and EB’s case being open and active. But to put it simply, this sort of criminal activity appears to be what her life has consisted of. Obviously, idk what the motivation was for this weeks criminal activity, but IMO both incidents were a means to an end. This is a person with a known history of drug use and possibly an addict. Couple that with someone who presents like a sociopath and very little they do makes sense.

I, unfortunately, can speak from a place of experience having dealt with a sibling that’s a sociopath. Theft is one of the very well known traits of a sociopath. They have a HUGE sense of entitlement, they want it and they get it with no regard or concern for others or the consequences. So you add in drugs, we all know their mind is always thinking about getting the next fix, and you have someone with a sense of entitlement thinking about getting their next fix. IMO, they tried to shoplift merchandise from Walmart to sell on the street for $ or to trade for drugs. That didn’t work out, but there’s still that commitment to getting a fix. So break into a house that you know has valuables and exactly where they are. So what if your taking from the only person to defend you and bail you out of jail. There is no regard!!! The need for valuables to sell/trade for drugs to get that fix outweighs everything!

Honestly, based on AB’s action over the last few months, I’m not a bit surprised MB is sitting in jail with charges for lying to LE. Her role model does whatever she wants to whoever she wants. I am not justifying MB’s actions or giving her a pass. Some people are committed to over coming their upbringing and do just that. But the majority, end up being a product of their environment which is how the “cycle” keeps repeating itself. I truly believe when the truth about EB’s death finally comes out, AB will have a substantial part in whatever happened and it will be somehow related to drugs.
Yes, drug addiction alone can cause this type of criminal behavior.
I have a cousin who was addicted to heroin and he was always stealing from his own family. He stole his mother's car to get drugs, and a year later stole his sister's car from her driveway just to get to his dealer.

He never made it, though. He was so high he filled her car with diesel instead of regular gas and destroyed the engine.

Last edited:
Latest article.
Boswell had not lived with her father in two or three months, the father said. He said she was not welcome back, an affidavit states.
Angela Boswell’s father said she wasn’t welcomed back, affidavit states

Previous article. Can anyone in this case tell the truth?

Angela Boswell lived with her parents for about two weeks earlier this month, Jones said. Megan Boswell and Wood visited her mother almost daily at his home, he added.

Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues

Latest article.
Boswell had not lived with her father in two or three months, the father said. He said she was not welcome back, an affidavit states.
Angela Boswell’s father said she wasn’t welcomed back, affidavit states

Previous article. Can anyone in this case tell the truth?

Angela Boswell lived with her parents for about two weeks earlier this month, Jones said. Megan Boswell and Wood visited her mother almost daily at his home, he added.

Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues

I’m not sure who’s lying, but I don’t see DJ having a motive to be dishonest. But I do see a lot of finger pointing at others by AB. It’s always someone else; she was given the car, she was in the house but didn’t take anything etc.

I’m not sure who’s lying, but I don’t see DJ having a motive to be dishonest. But I do see a lot of finger pointing at others by AB. It’s always someone else; she was given the car, she was in the house but didn’t take anything etc.
I agree and I think all the player's in this case other than MB are all white noise when it comes to the death of this innocent child. IMO

DJ's not making any sense. In this he says AB hasn't lived with him in 2 or 3 months but in another interview he said she had been living with him for 2 weeks. This was all right before Amber Alert which was February 19. This was the voice interview where he also said he heard HW give the car to AB. In her first court appearance AB claimed MB gave her the car. Why did she not say HW gave her the car? That to me makes no sense that her father would say this but not her.

DJ's not making any sense. In this he says AB hasn't lived with him in 2 or 3 months but in another interview he said she had been living with him for 2 weeks. This was all right before Amber Alert which was February 19. This was the voice interview where he also said he heard HW give the car to AB. In her first court appearance AB claimed MB gave her the car. Why did she not say HW gave her the car? That to me makes no sense that her father would say this but not her.
I think both HW and MB "gave" her the car. Maybe Megan promised it to her for one reason or another and HW delivered it. Apparently AB's father witnessed the car being dropped off by HW.

Either way, her daughter's involvement with him was probably how she ended up with the car so maybe that's why she said she got the car from MB.

I'm not sure where AB was during the three months after Evelyn was last seen but we know she spent those two weeks in February at her father's house and MB and her boyfriend were
hanging out there with her every day.

So it's hard to believe that they did not discuss the baby or that AB didn't question her about where she was after being told months earlier that she was in foster care.

Imo

I think both HW and MB "gave" her the car. Maybe Megan promised it to her for one reason or another and HW delivered it. Apparently AB's father witnessed the car being dropped off by HW.

Either way, her daughter's involvement with him was probably how she ended up with the car so maybe that's why she said she got the car from MB.

I'm not sure where AB was during the three months after Evelyn was last seen but we know she spent those two weeks in February at her father's house and MB and her boyfriend were

So it's hard to believe that they did not discuss the baby or that AB didn't question her about where she was after being told months earlier that she was in foster care.

Imo

Every once in awhile there is a truth to what MB has said. I keep going back to when she claimed her mother AB was threatening her. I've wondered if AB didn't have her suspicions that something horrible had happened to Evelyn and used that against MB to get ahold of that car.

Every once in awhile there is a truth to what MB has said. I keep going back to when she claimed her mother AB was threatening her. I've wondered if AB didn't have her suspicions that something horrible had happened to Evelyn and used that against MB to get ahold of that car.
Yes, I think AB knows a lot more than she will admit.
Maybe now LE can use the new charges as leverage and get some information out of her.

Imo

That is exactly right! I will never believe that AB has no criminal part in this case even if it is only an accomplice after the fact! There is no way in hell I believe a word of that BS she says to try and cover her own *advertiser censored*. She has destroyed her daughters life by being a worthless example of a Mother to MB & then in turn poor EB lost her life bc of it. Not excuse for MB. Just staring IMO what AB has done to her own flesh & blood in the very least. The lies of wanting to reach out to MB after she had heard EB was in foster care so she could help her! Then AB said she didn’t talk to MB about EB because she thought MB was embarrassed and was waiting for MB to bring EB situation up first. What a crock of BS! Even the worthless of Mothers would find out from their daughter what was going on with their granddaughter! AB is guilty & we will hopefully find out exactly her part in this precious baby girl’s death that she played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado