WI WI - Jon Jacob Morgan Jr, 22, King, Waupaca Co, 6 Mar 2020

kelsie

Former Member
Reaction score
Jon was last in the very early morning hours of Friday, March 6th, 2020. He left a friends home on foot in the area of Wally's Bar in #King, (#Waupaca County) WI. It is unknown if Jon was given a ride by anyone.

Jon has brown hair and blue eyes. He is 6'1", weighing 160 lbs and has a slim build. He has a tattoo on his right calf from his ankle to his knee, and pierced ears and tongue.

There has not been any activity on his cell phone since Friday and the calls go straight to voicemail. Jon has not shown up to work since, nor has he picked up his paycheck. His family is very worried about him.

I hope this is okay to post... my mom is friends with his family and I can't find anything besides his family 's posts and the Rapids Search and Rescue post, as well as a flyer.

Rapid Search and Rescue Corp.

90413725_3596530587048115_4056338749825482752_o.jpg

I looked Jon up in our CCAP system Wisconsin Circuit Court Access
Last summer he had the following:
OWI
possession of methamphetamine
unsafe lane deviation
operating with a suspended license

He was also arrested for burglary in 2015

Maybe he left on purpose to get away from these court things? I just hope he is alive and well

He is interesting to look up on CCAP because you get his dad's results also... which are a time to read through lol

According to the Find Jon/Jacob FB page Jon is still missing. The above posts indicate that Jon has a lengthy criminal history and was in prison recently so its possible he had a pending court date to address those criminal charges. However LE doesn't indicate Jon had any outstanding warrants at the time of his disappearance.

Jon’s NamUs profile:

NamUs #MP68506
Jon Jacob Morgan

Demographics
Missing Age: 22 Years
Current Age: 22 Years
First Name: Jon
Middle Name: Jacob
Last Name: Morgan
Nickname/Alias: Jake
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 0" - 6' 2" (72 - 74 inches)
Weight: 135 - 155 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: March 6, 2020
NamUs Case Created: April 26, 2020
Last Known Location Map
County: Waupaca County
Missing From Tribal Land: No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land: No

Circumstances of Disappearance: Jon was picked up from a residence in Waushara County during the early morning hours on Friday, March 6th, 2020. He traveled with two other individuals to a residence in King (unincorporated), WI. Statements received by Law Enforcement state that Jon left the residence by himself on foot at approximately 8am and has not been seen or heard from since.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair Description: Thick, wavy and over the ears style
Body Hair Description: --
Facial Hair Description: Possibly had a small amount of short hair on chin, otherwise clean shaven
Eye Color: Blue
Right Eye Color: Blue
Eye Description: No eye glasses or contacts

Distinctive Physical Features
Item: Piercing
Description: Right and left ear pierced
Item: Piercing
Description: Tongue pierced
Item: Scar/mark
Description: Approximately a 1/2" star shaped scar in eyebrow. Believed to be in the left eyebrow
Item: Tattoo
Description: Custom made tattoo on lower right leg that almost wraps around leg. Pics attached

Investigating Agencies
Main Phone: (920) 787-6478
Agency Case Number: 20WS01485
Date Reported: March 8, 2020

49515E2F-06BC-4716-A949-5A71A432FBB9.jpeg
“Fall 2019”
70840FA6-8BE2-4436-811C-DDBF376584DC.jpeg
“Fall 2019”
2A7C3C37-95EE-4842-A554-D059AD4037A8.jpeg
“Christmas 2019”
86A90861-A5E1-4843-B44B-48FDB5079489.jpeg
“Lower right leg”
F07A02FD-2A24-4AB3-9DE7-727F73AC8C2B.jpeg
“Lower right leg continued”
44ED9B41-F12B-48A8-8BF6-101E829F7E49.jpeg
“Lower right leg continued”
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Attachments

• A2189FDA-E57A-496B-A1D0-2DF03E7882C1.jpeg
    A2189FDA-E57A-496B-A1D0-2DF03E7882C1.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 41
Help Us Find Jon/Jake Morgan

August 11th Update
We know that many people have probably seen the press release from Waupaca County last evening about the finding of human remains in the area. We wanted to make everyone aware that it wasn’t Jake/Jon that was found, he is still missing. However, we are sending love and prayers to the family of the person that was found, and ask for your prayers for them as well as your continued prayers for us.
We continue to send our thanks and appreciation to Waushara County Sheriff Department for their continued diligence and not giving up on his case!! We don’t know what we would have done without you!!! And, also thank you to Waupaca County Sheriff Department for all of your work and continued support in the case!!!
We know there are people out there that know something!! PLEASE, if you hear or know anything at all call Waushara County Sheriff’s Office (920) 787-3321, (800) 242-3377, or Waushara County Crime Stoppers at (800) 800-5219 to remain anonymous.

Help Us Find Jon/Jake Morgan
UPDATE: 9/4/20
6 MONTHS MISSING!
Sunday marks 6 months that my son Jake has been missing. It’s been another long and painful month to say the least! I still have days that I can’t stop crying! I still have sleepless nights! My heart continues to break a little more each day (I never thought I could feel more pain, but the depth of pain continues to grow deeper). I still have days that I can’t crawl out of bed! I still have days of EXTREME ANGER!!!!
I pray that I continue to feel Jake’s presence daily, that so helps me to continue! God’s timing is perfect! I totally believe in that!! I pray for daily guidance, patience and comfort!!
This weekend marks the 4th holiday that I don’t get to see, spend with or at least talk/text with Jake. This is the 4th holiday that those of you that know something have been able to spend with family and friends.
Just because you continue to lie to yourself, your family and friends, doesn’t mean you didn’t do what you did, or that you will get away with your lies forever!!!
Just so you know I’m not going anywhere!!! I will continue to fight to find my son Jake, even if it’s until I take my last breath!! I will never ever stop! We deserve answers and closure!!!
Thank you all so very much for your prayers! It’s the only way we get through each day! We also thank you for the shares and continued support! Hugs and love to you all!!
If you have any information please contact the Waupaca County Sheriff department at 715-258-4466 or Waupaca County Crime Stoppers at (888) 258-9955 to remain anonymous.

Praying for Jon/Jake's family. Was relieved to read that that the remains found in the freezer in King were not his. Even if it would have provided closure for the family. This is the first time I have stumbled on this site and it is so tragic. I definitely feel there is an evil presence in the Waupaca County area. I don't see anyone mentioning sex trafficking. This was a good looking kid. What's to say there isn't a major crime ring that abducts young people and sends them... who knows where? So sad. And scary.

NOV 17, 2020
Waupaca Co. Sheriff's asking hunters for assistance in missing persons case
The Waupaca County Sheriff's Office is asking that hunters be vigilant during the upcoming gun deer season as the Office is actively searching for a missing person.
  • Jon J. Morgan Jr., 23, was last seen in King, WI on Friday, March 6.
  • He was reported missing two days later on Sunday, March 8.
  • Jon was last seen wearing a black NIKE sweatshirt with white on the front and a grey colored beanie style hat.
  • LE have conducted search warrants and large area searches for Jon.
  • They are asking that hunters contact the department if they see potential evidence, such as clothing, human remains or anything suspicious.
  • They also ask that hunters do not touch or disturb any potential evidence.
  • The Waupaca County Sheriff's office can be reached at 715-258-4466.

Last edited:
If you look through the Help Find Jon page, it seems his family thinks he overdosed and someone hid his body :( MOO.
It has to be scary, and I think people often panic, too, but they have to stop doing that ...!

Wisconsin even has Good Samaritan laws:
Wisconsin Legislature: 961.443

Personally, I started talking to both of my kids about this stuff once they started middle school; you either call for help or spend the rest of your life feeling guilty for not doing the right thing.

Of course, try to avoid situations where you would have to make a decision like that, but if you do find yourself in one, go get help immediately.

A friend of mine lost her daughter to an OD earlier this year. She left behind two children under the age 10, who are now being raised by their grandmother, my friend. Their mama’s gravesite is just a couple of miles down the road from their home, but they still miss her very much. Honestly, I don’t know if my friend would survive if it weren’t for the girls, and I can’t even begin to imagine what Jon’s mom must be going through.

So just in case if you are reading here and know what happened to Jon:
Please, please, please call Waupaca County Crime Stoppers at (888) 258-9955 right now, and tell them where they can find him. You can remain completely anonymous.

Let his mom at least have a place where she can go “visit” with her son.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back