The British Royal Family #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
35 Photos of Princess Anne Being a Boss - Pictures of the Princess Royal

britains-princess-anne-princess-royal-attends-the-news-photo-1584741888.jpg

Maybe this is HRH Anne, The Princess Royal, taking over The Royal Marines?

(Since their previous Royal missed the Royal Marines Centennial so his wife could hug Beyonce.)

JMHO YMMV LRR

I love this so much:D:D:D

Harry and Meghan 'left Canada because they did not want to pay tax in two countries' | Daily Mail Online

‘There is a reciprocal agreement between the US that allows protection officers to carry their weapons. But Harry is no longer a serving royal and that is why his protection in Canada from the Mounties was withdrawn.

‘Someone is going to have to ask the State Department, and ultimately the decision rests with Donald Trump, for assistance. Harry cannot live in the US without armed protection.’

Harry and Meghan 'left Canada because they did not want to pay tax in two countries' | Daily Mail Online

‘There is a reciprocal agreement between the US that allows protection officers to carry their weapons. But Harry is no longer a serving royal and that is why his protection in Canada from the Mounties was withdrawn.

‘Someone is going to have to ask the State Department, and ultimately the decision rests with Donald Trump, for assistance. Harry cannot live in the US without armed protection.’
No way! So he put down the President by saying he has blood on his hands then he wants to have money from our govnt? Go back to the UK Harry , just Harry or pay for it yourself. SMH

Technically H is not an internationally protected person anymore so looks like UK will foot the bill.

Comments are golden.....

Simply put, Canada got Markled. #MeghanMarkle and #JustHarry have already blocked @JustinTrudeau's phone number. Hopefully @realDonaldTrump @POTUS and @GavinNewsom will clamp down on these two #Grifters and finally tell them 'NO'. #NoTitlesForTheSussexes #Megxit #PayForSecurity,' they tweeted.

This post lands at random.

Far too many alerts on this thread and we are swamped with other very active, fast moving threads with a global crisis going on.

If there is an obvious violation of TOS or extremely nasty comment or name calling, Report it. If it's just a differing opinion or you don't like what the other member has to say, please remember they are entitled to their opinion and speculation on facts, as long as it doesn't violate TOS.

If posts by another member annoy you, scroll and roll or use the ignore feature.

Unless they had some sort of visa they couldn't stay in Canada longer than 6 months anyway.
Paying double taxes would, IMO, make most if not all people think twice about where they will live.

Canada is no longer obligated to provide protection to them.
From what I remember, since they are no longer working royals, no longer using the style HRH, no longer have Internationally Protected Person status under the UN and we (Canada) are no longer obligated under UN treaty to given them any protection services.

I wish to thank you all for this thread. I work in a hospital and have been putting in so many shifts in the past 2 weeks.
I am at home, off right now, got tested this morning after feeling ill at work.
This forum, this thread and all the member posts is a great diversion.
Thank You All.

I wish to thank you all for this thread. I work in a hospital and have been putting in so many shifts in the past 2 weeks.
Thank You All.

Oh no, really sorry to hear you're not well, please keep us posted if you can. And thank YOU for all the work you do at the hospital, it must be exhausting and frightening being on the frontline. Absolute angels, every single one of you.

Sending you a heartfelt elbow bump from the UK. Stay safe :)

Thank You All.
Be well. Please keep us posted and thank you for the work you do. Sending you healing thoughts.

Unless they had some sort of visa they couldn't stay in Canada longer than 6 months anyway.
Paying double taxes would, IMO, make most if not all people think twice about where they will live.

Canada is no longer obligated to provide protection to them.
From what I remember, since they are no longer working royals, no longer using the style HRH, no longer have Internationally Protected Person status under the UN and we (Canada) are no longer obligated under UN treaty to given them any protection services.
Unites States is not obligated to pay for their protection either since he is not a working royal. UK will get stuck with the bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member