Presumed Located CA - Javon Mottley, 31, Los Angeles, 4 October 2019

bradalucas

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I am friends with his brother we don't have many details just that he hasn't been in contact since October.

Missing Javon Mottley
SlLObCS

Last edited:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I am friends with his brother we don't have many details just that he hasn't been in contact since October.

Missing Javon Mottley
SlLObCS

RBBM

Firstly, I hope and pray JM is found soon.

Secondly, what information do you have? From NamUs, I see JV was in the Los Angeles area on October 4, 2019. And, that's it.

1. When he was last seen, was he happy? Or, did he act like something was bothering him?

2. Does anyone know if JM had a cell phone? If so, when and what was the last communication from him?

3. Does JM own a vehicle? If so, did he drive off in it?

4. Was JM with friends or family when he went missing?

I apologize - these are many, many questions. But, they are a start to finding where JM might be.

My thoughts and prayers are with JM's Family and Friends.

Sadly we have few details to any of those questions. He is originally from Cleveland, Ohio, and family in Seattle. He was in LA pursuing an acting career. He was not known to have a vehicle the last contact he had with family and was living with various people unknown to the family for the most part. Last confirmed contact with family was mid-October unreachable by phone and social media since. It's very difficult for his mother and brothers that I am close with at this point we are just wanting to spread the picture in hopes someone spots him. LAPD detectives are working in tracking down any bank activity if any and talking to people in the area. They have stated since no foul play is suspected or no crimes known to have been committed they have little resources they can put towards the case. He is a US army vet who did tours in Iraq so we have reached out to his army friends worldwide if they have heard from him.

have you check to see if he came back to cleveland
i knew him cleveland

It looks like all the links are down...was he found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back