Presumed Located AR - Harold Wayne Darner, 72, Little Rock, 27 Oct 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
A Silver Alert is issued for Harold Wayne Darner, 72, missing from Magnolia Nursing Home. Darner is 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 175 pounds. He has blue eyes, grey hair and a full beard. He was last seen wearing blue jacket, blue jeans and Nike shoes.

4962f3df-2eea-479e-811f-186d3bbaa6b8-large16x9_Harold_Darner_medium.jpg

Little Rock police has activated a Silver Alert for a missing 72-year-old male

Little Rock Police issue Silver Alert for missing man

Did you report your post as located? The FCSO knew where Harold was on July 2, 2019:

Arrest Information
Full Name: Harold Darner
Date:07/02/2019
Time: 7:39 PM
Arresting Agency: FCSO
Personal Information

Charges
  • #1 POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE

• #2 POSSESSING INSTRUMENTS OF CRIME

• #3 PUBLIC INTOXICATION
They even included his arrest photo.

No, I didn’t report the post, I wasn’t sure of the sources I linked. I’ll alert now and ask if the links are ok.

No, I didn’t report the post, I wasn’t sure of the sources I linked. I’ll alert now and ask if the links are ok.
If you add the content in short, like above " arrested on xy" (i have sometimes problems opening all sources, so this would help), then it is fine as source for presumed located

If you add the content in short, like above " arrested on xy" (i have sometimes problems opening all sources, so this would help), then it is fine as source for presumed located
Thank you and sorry for the trouble. I’ll make sure to write a summary in the future, if I can decipher what I read. :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back