Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana COVID-19 Data as of March 29th, 11:59PM
Dashboard updated daily at 10Am

Total Positive Cases
Positive tests reflect results from ISDH and results submitted by private laboratories

Total Deaths

Total Tested
Number of tests is provisional and reflects only those reported to ISDH. Numbers should not be characterized as a comprehensive total.
ISDH - Novel Coronavirus: Indiana Novel Coronavirus Map

Today must be the day for tears....

A local very well endowed not for profit is paying for drive by testing for our entire city and county. It will take a few days to set up, availability of kits.

First phase those with symptoms, all and any healthcare worker.

Second phase everyone else.

Yes, the test are still 5 to 7 days out on results and it will take weeks to test everyone. Just think in in 10 or so days we will start seeing local trends.

I thank my local leaders and this so generous non profit. I am so grateful, and yes I am crying.

Moo...

This is an incredibly generous act.
The whole town must be crying tears of relief and release.

I feel for store clerks as well. JMO- They are just as much on the front line by keeping the supply chain moving and giving us access to the food/goods we need to keep going forward. If a hazard bill for front line health care workers goes forward, I surely hope someone considers those who are also in a way putting their lives on the line to support us. My biggest concern for unrest is should they walk out.
They are exposed to a huge number of people ever day. They should be given PPE (gloves, surgical masks, gowns).

Yet the ones I personally know have been given gloves and a bottle of hand sanitizer. There already are not enough masks and PPE for all of healthcare, so I see the challenge in all this.
It's a respiratory virus. All the gloves in the world isn't going to protect someone as it it's likely enters through the nose.

I have no reason to believe that the link Starry Night posted is wrong.

I do remember that before the stimulus bill was passed that it was set up for earned income only but they were working on a way for people who are on SS and don't file tax returns could get a check.

It appears they found a way to include those SS recipients. JMO

I had no idea that change was made as I must have missed on the threads. Thanks so much as I just assumed wrongly when I first followed and thought I wasn't eligible. Here's another link from MSM that says $0 income are eligible.

Answers to your questions about the stimulus package, including who gets the money and how much

Are individuals with little to no income or those on means-tested federal benefits, such as SSI, eligible for a recovery rebate? Yes, there is no qualifying income requirement. Even individuals with $0 of income are eligible for a rebate so long as they are not the dependent of another taxpayer and have a work-eligible SSN.

Day 11 here. We are feeling fine. I feel for our neighbours about 5 houses down-their house caught fire just minutes ago fire trucks pulled up. Cant see how bad it is as it's on our side of the street and we are not to leave our property. I cant think of a worse time if it had to happen. We don't know them other than to see.

Apparently, some to not understand the stay-in-place. Friend just posted that family took at 45 mile scenic drive, then went bicycling. Guess they thought it was all okay if they bicycled. How do you explain?
My family and I too are getting outdoors away from home at times. We just do not mingle with others in any form or fashion........ Spending lots of time in the back yard under the starting to leaf out pecan trees, reading you folks posts, or reading a book......moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4