Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 11 here. We are feeling fine. I feel for our neighbours about 5 houses down-their house caught fire just minutes ago fire trucks pulled up. Cant see how bad it is as it's on our side of the street and we are not to leave our property. I cant think of a worse time if it had to happen. We don't know them other than to see.
Omg how horrible! My brother messaged me this morning about his refrigerator going out. I thought that was bad.

Apparently, some do not understand the stay-in-place. Friend just posted that family took at 45 mile scenic drive, then went bicycling. Guess they thought it was all okay if they bicycled. How do you explain?
The thing is this......
I’ve seen it mentioned in British media , a well known presenter......said he will still drive.......and I thought....oh yeah, we can always just go for a ride.....

But, the thing is....what happens when somebody else has the same idea......

.....crash........emts.....hospitals.....oh my!

Last edited:
Daughter In Law has a Dr.'s appt today. I hope we get more ultrasound pics. We have adjusted to the fact that come July we may not be allowed in the Hospital or hold our 1st Grand right away. It's all good. We can go to their house tho and look at baby thru the glass right? As long as they all are fine that's all that matters. One day we will get our hands on wee one. We wont know boy/girl until the birth.

Daughter In Law has a Dr.'s appt today. I hope we get more ultrasound pics. We have adjusted to the fact that come July we may not be allowed in the Hospital or hold our 1st Grand right away. It's all good. We can go to their house tho and look at baby thru the glass right? As long as they all are fine that's all that matters. One day we will get our hands on wee one. We wont know boy/girl until the birth.

Bravo, I hope you get to see some ultrasound pictures! One day at a time.....
Our newest grand is settled in at home and we are hoping to FaceTime later.
And you are so right, everyone healthy is the most important.

Bravo, I hope you get to see some ultrasound pictures! One day at a time.....
Our newest grand is settled in at home and we are hoping to FaceTime later.
And you are so right, everyone healthy is the most important.
Thank You. So thrilled for you all. We have been getting pics and they are just the best. Caption is "Hi Family" I luv it!!!!

This is so awful. Thinking they are doing the right thing by using hand sanitizer. Airborne. I just don't want to leave my house.

For those that follow the science, and for many on this thread, the word airborne is misleading when used by MSM.

MSM is not doing well to say that word for those of us who distinguish the difference between aerosolized and droplet from airborne (e.g. measles and smallpox). The R0 is at it's highest ANYWHERE in the scientific community has been 3 or less. That is NOT an airborne virus. That is why I appreciate so many here, including @Henry2326, that posts so many of the scientific folks,then we are weeks ahead to understanding and planning on this forum. This forum since thread #1 has been sooooooooooo ahead of MSM and most others due to such sharing.

Thanks to all that continue to post scientific information so we can continue to be ahead and plan our lives.

MOO

We're now under stay at home orders in Maryland effective 8 pm tonight. Not sure how much this really changes for us, we're still allowed to go out for essential groceries/supplies/medical needs. My husband and ex (my daughter lives with him) are still essential so it doesn't really affect them. Does mean my daughter will continue to be home alone at her dad's house, the consequences of her choice to go to Ft. Lauderdale for a week when schools closed, which resulted in her being banned from our house for at least 14 days from her return. A shame since it's her last year at home and I'm home now too so it would've been nice to be together...

The Latest: Maryland to Enact Stay-at-Home Order

My family and I too are getting outdoors away from home at times. We just do not mingle with others in any form or fashion........ Spending lots of time in the back yard under the starting to leaf out pecan trees, reading you folks posts, or reading a book......moo
Yes, yes. my pecans are blooming too, and my fig trees... but because we can all "take more time to smell the roses", I can really see how I need to get the gobs of sea moss pulled... well maybe next year for that.

Apparently, some do not understand the stay-in-place. Friend just posted that family took at 45 mile scenic drive, then went bicycling. Guess they thought it was all okay if they bicycled. How do you explain?
Exercising outside alone or with your family is allowed and perfectly fine! Our state parks are open for that reason. The other day my family of four drove an hour and did a 4 hour hike and drove straight home after. It was great and good for us. Never interacted with anyone. I haven’t heard of any “stay at home” orders not allowing for outside exercise, including riding bikes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members