GUILTY AZ - Josiah Gishie, 1, found deceased, home alone, Phoenix, 17 Jul 2018 *Arrest*

And in August she took a plea deal & plead guilty. Do you really think they would give her probation?

and on the "other" Maricopa court site it has this:

3/28/2020 Notice V 3

Public Access Case Lookup

But of course it probably didn't happen because of the virus....

I'll check it out again next week & see what I come up with.

Thanks for checking around @PayrollNerd

Okay - going thru my oldies - and I'm guessing she was sentenced back on 9/13/19 - it said on the court site:
Sentencing Imprisonment Probation

whatever that means - I'm "retiring" this case from my oldies... :)

But! If anyone has seen any definite sentence - please post! TIA!
faireuncoucou.gif

His obit - https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/scottsdale-az/josiah-gishie-7954603

no mention of mother nor father, I guess someone cared enough to arranged his funeral including visitation but not enough to call child service.
I was his foster sister from August 2017 - June 2018. He moved back with his mom because of ICWA and stayed there from June - July, my family was told by DCS that he would come back to us but he was found dead 2 days before reunification with my family. We had no idea he was being physically abused by his mom, we were his family and would’ve done ANYTHING for him. I feel guilt everyday for not protecting him even though i didn’t know what was happening. Today is officially 2 years since he died, we planned his funeral, we loved him, we cared. ICWA and honestly DCS are 1000% to blame for this. Read more about the case & don’t assume. If anyone is still on here i’m open & will answer questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back