Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a "custody of JJ" court date been scheduled (and/or scheduled & postponed). Or is that sealed info? I simply can't remember what's happening in the custody case. TIA to all who can remind me!

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

SOURCE: Chad Daybell is interested in putting a manufactured home on his Salem, Idaho property this spring. Per source, Daybell inquired about the mobile home last Friday (3/27) and said his financing is “moving along well.” The phone number he used checks out as the same he registered in Kauai. VALLOW CASE COVERAGE: bit.ly/2yh1rou

VINELink
LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
jpeg

Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
ID: Madison County Sheriff's Office
ID Number174174
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailMadison County Detention Center

Home Page - OME Case Status

Alex Cox Autopsy =Pending

*So nothing has changed in the past few days except Chad is looking at putting a mobile home on the property in Salem. So, does he think Lori will get out and they will live in a double wide next to Tammy's house? o_O

VINELink
LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
jpeg

Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
ID: Madison County Sheriff's Office
ID Number174174
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailMadison County Detention Center

Home Page - OME Case Status

Alex Cox Autopsy =Pending

*So nothing has changed in the past few days except Chad is looking at putting a mobile home on the property in Salem. So, does he think Lori will get out and they will live in a double wide next to Tammy's house? o_O
Sickening, I think he is prepping for Lori to get out. Why is he not in a white tent waiting for the end...jmo

SOURCE: Chad Daybell is interested in putting a manufactured home on his Salem, Idaho property this spring. Per source, Daybell inquired about the mobile home last Friday (3/27) and said his financing is “moving along well.” The phone number he used checks out as the same he registered in Kauai. VALLOW CASE COVERAGE: bit.ly/2yh1rou
Not quite the style of living Charles provided for her...

Thank you! Oh, I remember seeing that now. My assumption when I saw that was that the woman in black was a neighbor who came over to talk to Lori since later while talking to the police officer Lori mentions she doesn't know her neighbors because she has only been there 3 weeks and says "Hi... neighbor" in an awkward voice as if she had waved to or spoken to a neighbor she doesn't know. Somewhere in the footage of the officer talking to Alex on the curb there is an old man who approaches as if to ask if everything is okay (another neighbor I assume) and the officer asks the old man to go back to his house.

MOO.
Wonder what beelzebub said to the neighbor?

When was this property acquired?

This isn't directly related to the kids, but I can't help wondering. When I read that Lori and Chad claimed/thought that some major end-of-the-world drama was about to happen -- given all that's going on with COVID-19, I can't help but wonder whether she/they think THIS is what they were waiting for.

And, if so, "gee too bad" that she has to experience it all from prison instead of wherever she thinks she should be...

I'm no lawyer, so MOO.

My guess is that may be why LE is not charging her with additional charges yet.

If KW can win custody of JJ, then that changes the rules of the game. So, LE may be waiting for that to happen first.

Then if Lori isn't able to produce JJ, then they can and will charge her for more charges.

This also gives them time to build a stronger case for both kids being murdered, with no bodies.

I believe that LE is playing the long game. Right now Lori is where they want her, in jail.

Seeing that the FBI is involved, there is a lot more involved than 2 missing kids. My guess is one or more of the following:

- They have strong evidence that both of the kids are dead.

- They suspect that LVD is a Serial Killer that has killed in multiple States.

- They are investigating the cults that LVD and CD belong too, and are looking to bring these people down, before this turns into another Waco incident.

I am guessing that one or more of those reasons are why the FBI is involved.

MOO

Bolded by me-- I feel the need to point out again that Kay and Larry are NOT trying to get custody of JJ at this time. The state of Idaho has legal custody of JJ and Tylee currently. Kay and Larry filed for guardianship, which would allow the state to temporarily place JJ with them instead of a foster home if he's found alive. The guardianship they originally filed for would only be for 6 months after he was found and they would have to ask the court for custody after that, depending on how Lori's court case works out. I guarantee LE is not waiting for the outcome of Kay and Larry's case. The opposite is probably true, however, that the family court judge might not be making any ruling on JJ's guardianship placement until Lori's case is decided. MOO.

Some source links: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Grandparents of JJ Vallow file for guardianship as state agency investigates children's safety | East Idaho News

ETA one more source- this is where I got the "6 months" info from: Woodcocks seek temporary custody of grandson J.J. Vallow
(ignore the word "custody" used incorrectly in the headline as the article talks about KW & LW filing for guardianship)

Last edited:
This is from the media thread post 85 and I think gives a possible meeting date of June 2017 for when Chad and Lori met. This would have been at a Northern Utah campout around June 2017. This is the foreword Chad wrote for MG's book.

Forward

From the moment I first met Melanie Gibb in the summer of 2017, I knew there was a burning passion within her to help others understand who they are, and that Jesus Christ truly loves them. I had just given an evening presentation to around 200 people at a campout in northern Utah when Melanie came up to me at the podium and started talking like we were old friends. I distinctly remember that she spoke energetically and with that charming Southern accent. She told me a bit about herself and that she loved to testify of Christ. Melanie told me if I ever got the chance, I should speak in her hometown of Mesa, Arizona. I told her I would like to do that someday, and she gave me a farewell hug. Then she and her friends walked off into the darkness, and I loaded up my truck for a long drive home to Idaho that night. Fast forward one year to June 2018. I had just finished writing my Times of Turmoil series, and I felt a strong impression to speak in Arizona about my novels. I had been to Phoenix only once before, nearly 15 years earlier, and I didn’t have a clue of how to arrange a speaking event there. Then a voice told me, “Contact Melanie Gibb.” I quickly remembered the energetic woman who had testified of Christ at the camp the previous year, and I knew if anyone could help me, she could. I got her cell number from a mutual friend, and soon we were chatting. I explained that I felt I should speak in the Phoenix area sometime in July. She laughed and said it would be blistering hot, but I somehow convinced her to see what we could do. To my delight, she called me back the next day with the idea of a combined speaking event with Arizona author Jason Mow. I thought it was a great idea, and Melanie jumped right to work to make it happen. Within a couple of days she had arranged the venue and was so helpful in every way. I greatly appreciated her generosity and positive attitude from start to finish. We had a good turnout for the presentation, and many important friendships were made that night. On the day of the event, Melanie and another friend picked me up at my hotel, and we had an enjoyable early dinner together where she told me more about the amazing journey she has been on throughout her life. It was somewhat of a surprise to realize this upbeat, happy woman had endured so many trials and seemingly endless obstacles. How did she keep a smile on her face? Then I realized it all revolved around her love for Jesus Christ. Melanie had truly been born again through the Savior. In January 2019 I had the privilege to be a guest on the new podcast that Jason Mow is hosting titled “Time To Warrior Up.” Melanie is one of the co-hosts, and we had a wonderful time recording those episodes. I have come to understand that she is a powerful warrior in her own right, and that her true gift is helping people understand their true worth as sons and daughters of God. She is spreading that message and allowing others to “feel the fire” of a burning testimony of the gospel. This book is filled with poignant, unforgettable stories from Melanie’s life that will stick with you long after you have finished the book. She is one of those wonderful people who come into our lives like a pleasant summer breeze that refreshes our souls. I’m so grateful for her example of kindness and generosity, and I know these traits will continue to expand in her life. Thank you, Melanie, for writing this book. - Chad Daybell February 2019 Gibb.

Wow, sounds like Melanie came very close to being “the one”. Probably had one too many kids clinging to her ankle. But as another WS’er so perceptively pointed out that “the friend” mentioned several times, was obviously Lori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave