Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can't flee if you're stuck down the hallway in the bedroom when the girls came home. Maybe you hide in the closet causing shoes & clothing to be strewed around the floor & room. Graduation night had nothing to do with it.

Partner parked out on Kentwood. He wont cut & run. When you end up with 3 it becomes necessary to remove them to protect your identity. They were likely taken to crime scene #2 to share the spoils. That's when things got out of hand & someone got in over their head not knowing what was going to happen.
I’d be shocked if partner didn’t book it when several cars started pulling in . From that vantage point you can’t see who’s getting out , just two sets of headlights . These two bit crooks are into self preservation .

Attachments

• AC072698-951C-49A6-8A76-64A30BE31D34.jpeg
    AC072698-951C-49A6-8A76-64A30BE31D34.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 660B7055-28F7-49DD-BCAC-2D3B578BE80E.jpeg
    660B7055-28F7-49DD-BCAC-2D3B578BE80E.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Maybe aliens took them.

I prefer to stick with empirical evidence.
I remember reading about the frustrated investigator postulating maybe aliens made the snatch, such was the degree of "disappeared into thin air" puzzlement about the case, even early on after that night in June.

Not long after their disappearance, three months and a bit, there was a report that citizens had sighted a large football shaped object hovering above a Springfield apartment complex. While it had naught to do with 3MW, it does make interesting OT reading:

http://nuforc.org/webreports/073/S73240.html

I’d be shocked if partner didn’t book it when several cars started pulling in . From that vantage point you can’t see who’s getting out , just two sets of headlights . These two bit crooks are into self preservation .
He was parked north of Delmar as was spotted by the newspaper carrier. As you probably know 1705 sits cattywampus to the corner of Delmar & Kentwood. It would be impossible to see the driveway of 1717.

The headlights of the girls cars were facing east.

Check into the window peaking incident on Kentwood earlier that night.

How do you know there wasn't any evidence of sexual assault? Every LE agency that has looked into this crime has agreed on the motive.

As far as the perps being in jail, just shows how little you know. They are not in jail.

This the first time I've heard about a motive, much less a consensus on such...

Well yes I post as it’s a forum and at least I don’t pretend to have this solved. You have zero proof to back up anything you claim and for somebody who likes to pretend they know more than the police it’s hilarious.

keep digging that hole as nobody takes anything you say seriously.
i'll let you in on a little secret; SPD cared.

The driver of the white van was not casing the house. Check the actual living locations of your suspects; where they were actually staying at nights. The driver of the van is known. He regularly drove back & forth from Kentwood to Delmar, to Glenstone to avoid the traffic light at Grant & Glenstone.
That is not the driver I am referencing. I know who you're talking about. He was not who the composite was based off of.

can you back this claim up?
Well I presented evidence to an officer. I can't say for sure but it was probably video taped. Those interrogation rooms have cameras in the corner of the ceiling. I left them with a copy of my documentation in a file form. With all my contact info.

I'm not saying I gave them any info they didn't already know but I definitely got the impression our work confirmed what they already knew. Another validation by following the evidentiary trail.

And of course Trooogrit would know of my going in. And perhaps KB.

Curious things happening here today. Perhaps the perp is starting to crack?

I've read the papers from the 1992-1993. Pretty good info but it's a lot to process.

He was parked north of Delmar as was spotted by the newspaper carrier. As you probably know 1705 sits cattywampus to the corner of Delmar & Kentwood. It would be impossible to see the driveway of 1717.

The headlights of the girls cars were facing east.

Check into the window peaking incident on Kentwood earlier that night.
That was my point . Unless the girls came in from the west and passed them , no way to know who you are dealing with . I Believe they came from Glenstone , regardless of where the cars ended up being parked .

Well I presented evidence to an officer. I can't say for sure but it was probably video taped. Those interrogation rooms have cameras in the corner of the ceiling. I left them with a copy of my documentation in a file form. With all my contact info.

I'm not saying I gave them any info they didn't already know but I definitely got the impression our work confirmed what they already knew. Another validation by following the evidentiary trail.

And of course Trooogrit would know of my going in. And perhaps KB.

Out of curiosity , why would you do that ? / why would they talk to you ?
Retired bored investigator or something ?

The driver of the white van was not casing the house. Check the actual living locations of your suspects; where they were actually staying at nights. The driver of the van is known. He regularly drove back & forth from Kentwood to Delmar, to Glenstone to avoid the traffic light at Grant & Glenstone.

‘That is very interesting. Thank you.

That was my point . Unless the girls came in from the west and passed them , no way to know who you are dealing with . I Believe they came from Glenstone , regardless of where the cars ended up being parked .
I understand your point & I too believe they came in from Glenstone. My point is from where he was parked he couldn't have seen the cars pull into the driveway.

I remember reading about the frustrated investigator postulating maybe aliens made the snatch, such was the degree of "disappeared into thin air" puzzlement about the case, even early on after that night in June.

Not long after their disappearance, three months and a bit, there was a report that citizens had sighted a large football shaped object hovering above a Springfield apartment complex. While it had naught to do with 3MW, it does make interesting OT reading:

http://nuforc.org/webreports/073/S73240.html

That was Ron Worsham who was at the time the Assistant Police Chief. He left to become the Sheriff in neighboring Webster County.

I’m sure that he was making a poor attempt at humor.

can you back this claim up?
In addition you might also ask Richard. He didn't know that I interviewed but he does know that it leaked back out that I had missed something, or I had one thing I hadn't found; something to that effect. I can look that up if need be.

I was also asked not to speak to certain things & I have not.

Last edited:
The perps are free & on the street. I don't know what perps you talk about but post is apparently all you do.

I believe all LE agencies involved have eliminated all possible motives except sexual assault.

Do you have any clue as to what Janelle was told by LE not to speak to?

Enjoy your salt.

That is quite interesting. I had not seen that previously. Thank you!

Because I want to see this solved & it takes more than posting on a forum & gossiping info to make that happen. Didn't SPD ask for the public' help?
After 5000 tips , I don’t think they meant bring in a case book and drop it . More like I “saw a green van on Delmar type tip “

It’s not a criticism , I was just curious if you were retired Miami “ Hurricane “ PD . As you know with all the nutty “ witnesses” coming out of the woodwork , why you weren’t turned around at the front door .

Read The Rules folks. ALL members are required to familiarize themselves with those rules and this thread is no exception.

All information stated as fact must be supported by MSM or LE unless you are a WS Verified Insider, approved by Tricia or Admin.

ALL images require links to the source.

Tone down the rudeness, snark and personalizing.

If there is a TOS violation, do not respond to it but use the Report feature to let Mods/Admins know so they can review it. If the violations continue, thread bans or Time Outs will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member