Found Deceased AL - Tiffany Osborne, 30, Midfield, Jefferson County, 17 Feb 2020 *ARREST*

Well there you have it, someone was moving on ...

I will say I have seen pictures of "the baby" and also of the boyfriend. IMO, that is not his child.

Wouldn't there be video which could verify the supposed McDonald's meet-up?

I will say I have seen pictures of "the baby" and also of the boyfriend. IMO, that is not his child.

Too late for that (probably).

Just saw this -- as usual, please forgive if it's a repeat:

Missing Alabama mother Tiffany Osborne's body found hidden under mattress

04/02/2020 5:13 pm PDT
BESSEMER, Ala. (WBRC) -- A body found Wednesday morning in an area off of Lakeshore Parkway and Turin Drive has been identified as missing woman Tiffany Osborne.
[...]
Police say her death is now a homicide investigation. Osborne, 30, was last seen in the Fairfield Highlands area of Midfield.
More here:
Missing Alabama mother Tiffany Osborne's body found hidden under mattress

Was thinking the same but after my Paternity Court marathon, sometimes it could still be.

Sounds hinky.
Poor lady and those little ones missing their mama. :(
He said she had done this before -- well okay, but I would still be calling any close friends of hers, even her mom after "too long away" -- just to be sure she was okay -- who wouldn't be suspicious after 30 minutes? An hour?? Overnight???
Why did he say "to buy a pack of cigarettes"? Wouldn't he know know that the little store was closed? If so, or whatever, why didn't he say she had just gone for a walk? Or, okay, maybe he didn't know the closing hours of the store. I'll give him that for now...

He said she had done this before -- well okay, but I would still be calling any close friends of hers, even her mom after "too long away" -- just to be sure she was okay -- who wouldn't be suspicious after 30 minutes? An hour?? Overnight???
Why did he say "to buy a pack of cigarettes"? Wouldn't he know know that the little store was closed? If so, or whatever, why didn't he say she had just gone for a walk? Or, okay, maybe he didn't know the closing hours of the store. I'll give him that for now...

Parent Never Came Back from the Store - TV Tropes

I wonder if any one who was close to Tiffany, or questioned during her missing case has now indeed fled or in hiding now that Tiffany's body has been located.
LE announced now Tiffany's case is a Homicide Investigation.
No POI's or arrest yet.

Justice4Tiffany

I wonder if any one who was close to Tiffany, or questioned during her missing case has now indeed fled or in hiding now that Tiffany's body has been located.
LE announced now Tiffany's case is a Homicide Investigation.
No POI's or arrest yet.

Justice4Tiffany
And leave the new squeeze who just moved in ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back