WEARING PINK MICKEY MOUSE PAJAMAS

Vehicle Information

Make: TOYOTA

Model:TUNDRA

Year: 2016

Color: Black

License plate:HVX1109

License state:TX

THE NEW BRAUNFELS POLICE DEPARTMENT IS SEARCHING FOR KYLIE MARIE DIAZ, W/F, AGE 8, 3 FEET, 5 INCHES, 50 POUNDS, BROWN HAIR, AND BROWN EYES. VICTIM WAS LAST SEEN AT 21:05 HOURS ON 04/03/2020, IN THE 500 BLOCK OF STARLING CREEK, NEW BRAUNFELS, WEARING PINK MICKEY MOUSE PAJAMAS.

POLICE ARE SEARCHING FOR ALYSSA JEANICE LOPEZ, W/F, AGE 29, 5 FEET, 5 INCHES, 125 POUNDS, BROWN HAIR, AND BROWN EYES. LAST SEEN WEARING A BLACK SHIRT WITH WHITE WRITING AND BLACK WORKOUT SHORTS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS ABDUCTION. SUSPECT IS DRIVING A BLACK, 2016 TOYOTA TUNDRA, WITH TEXAS LICENSE PLATE HVX1109.

THE SUSPECT WAS LAST HEARD FROM IN NEW BRAUNFELS, TEXAS.

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS BELIEVE THIS CHILD TO BE IN GRAVE OR IMMEDIATE DANGER.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ABDUCTION, CALL THE NEW BRAUNFELS POLICE DEPARTMENT AT 830-221-4100. NEWS MEDIA POINT OF CONTACT IS NEW BRAUNFELS POLICE DEPARTMENT AT 830-221-4134.

Have you seen this child? KYLIE MARIE DIAZ

I woke up to the Amber Alert on my phone just now - few hours from the scene.

With that being said, suspect seems to have a long rap sheet in Comal County (where New Braunfels is located)

I'm unable to get a direct link to the records but I have the link to the search tool. http://public.co.comal.tx.us/Search.aspx?ID=100

Last edited:
I sincerely hope this baby is okay and is praying for her. Does anyone know what the relationship is between the abductor and Kylie Diaz?

Using the search tool above, the records indicate she's the mother. It is unclear if she's custodial or non. Also, according to court records, Kylie may be Kiley.

500 Starling Creek is a residential area. Nearby are lots of businesses along the frontage road which runs along I-35. There should be a number of traffic cameras and business cameras. However, at night it may be hard to see in the cars. Maybe they caught her license tag so they can see which direction she went. If anyone has a doorbell camera I hope they look as soon as they get up today.

Attachments

• C6F5091E-C8B1-4452-89ED-59C9D9351BE7.jpeg
    C6F5091E-C8B1-4452-89ED-59C9D9351BE7.jpeg
    279.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hmmmm. Where’s Dad? Is he the custodial parent? It always makes me wonder why we don’t see family immediately when a child is taken.

I only did a quick scan earlier on the search. I'm not as well versed in legalese like most, but if I went ahead and looked into what that court record indicated, it looked like AJL was asking for child support for KMD. So to me that indicates she's custodial. I do apologize for not looking into it more - just woke up and all at the time of the lookups.

As for father, it looks like he's in the middle of a court case of his own. Jury trial starting in May 2020. AJL appears to have a subpoena in that case served to her as of last October.

I only did a quick scan earlier on the search. I'm not as well versed in legalese like most, but if I went ahead and looked into what that court record indicated, it looked like AJL was asking for child support for KMD. So to me that indicates she's custodial. I do apologize for not looking into it more - just woke up and all at the time of the lookups.

As for father, it looks like he's in the middle of a court case of his own. Jury trial starting in May 2020. AJL appears to have a subpoena in that case served to her as of last October.
Oh no apologies necessary - just thinking out loud. Thank you for what you've provided. Some of us can get into court sites and some can't. Like in my county, some state sites are not available after hours. It's odd to me. We all appreciate what you've provided.

Oooh this is rather interesting. The NBPD has a little bit more info on why this custodial became an Amber Alert....

New Braunfels

Snipped:
On April 3rd, 2020, at approximately 9pm, the New Braunfels Police Department was called to an address in the 500 block of Starling Creek to assist Child Protective Services with the removal of a child from that home. The mother of the child had become upset, locked the CPS caseworkers out of the house, and fled the location out of a backdoor with the 8-year old child.

Officers arrived on location and quickly learned from eyewitnesses that the mother and child had been seen walking through a nearby ditch in the Conrads Lane/Goodwin Lane area before getting into a black 4-door pickup truck. Due to the circumstances surrounding this incident and the belief that the child is in immediate danger, an AMBER Alert has been authorized through the Texas Department of Public Safety.

From that site, it also suggests there's a link with California and Washington State with the suspect.

Last edited:
There is a picture posted with the article. Police think Kiley is in immediate danger.

Amber Alert issued for missing Texas 8-year-old and her mother
April 4, 2020 at 10:26 AM EDT - Updated April 4 at 11:25 AM

NEW BRAUNFELS, Tex. (WBTV) - Polcie in Texas have issued an Amber Alert after an 8-year-old girl and her mother went missing.

Snip

mother and her child were seen walking through a ditch before getting into a black pickup truck.

8-year-old Kiley Diaz
3 1/2 and 4 feet tall
weighs about 50 poounds
last seen wearing Mickey Mouse pajamas.

Police believe she is in immediate danger.

Kiley’s mother is 29-year-old Alyssa Lopez
about 5 feet 5 inches tall
weighs about 125 pounds.
last seen wearing black workout shorts and a black t-shirt with white writing.

vehicle was last seen heading southbound on I-35 and was last known to be in the Selma area.

could be heading to Pearsall or possibly out of state, either to California or Washington State

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back