FL FL - Jack "Don" Lewis, 59, Tampa, 18 Aug 1997 ("Tiger King" missing husband) Joe Exotic guilty

I’m not trying to be obnoxious, but it’s the use of the words “based on” that I feel are misleading. It’s not anything “based on” anything. It’s actual recorded footage of real people doing real things. No re-enactments. No actors. No scripts.

I may just be misinterpreting your use of the words but I want to make sure that others understand it’s real. Because it’s seriously crazy enough to seem completely made up!!!

@TristanP it’s all good here. I’m trying to say these are real people on film doing real things. And it’s fascinating.

peace and love

Joes new husband has posted his jail address on joes fb Page and invited anyone who wants to write to him to do so. If you have questions about DL’s disappearance I’m sure he would answer them. He knew quite a bit about it and as long as the questions aren’t something that would get him further charges I’m pretty sure, as long as you word it well (stroke the ego) he will write back. JMO.

Joes new husband has posted his jail address on joes fb Page and invited anyone who wants to write to him to do so. If you have questions about DL’s disappearance I’m sure he would answer them. He knew quite a bit about it and as long as the questions aren’t something that would get him further charges I’m pretty sure, as long as you word it well (stroke the ego) he will write back. JMO.

Ohh my... And i also signed the petition to Free Joe Exotic! :rolleyes:

images

He is! And he doesn't deserve to be behind bars... At least not for the 17 wild-life charges. CB did exactly the same things in the past. She's not the Mother Theresa of wild cats!

JMO

"Free Joe Exotic"
MOO he was set up on the charges that he’s serving time for. He had the grudge with CB for years and over that time mixed with a lot of bad people, he could have hired plenty of people to kill her and allegedly hired an enemy? It doesn’t fit. He’s all talk and no action on the hiring to kill IMO.

For the animal charges, crossing over state lines and the death of the tigers...I think he deserves some of those but realistically how long would he have served for those? Months? Couple of years? Possibly a fine and a ban? CBs place is no better IMO. It’s scary that Jeff Lowe is being allowed to set up another zoo with the same practices, how did he walk away from this unscathed? That’s a disaster waiting to happen as he cares even less than joe did.

I remember he had a year where he lost 20+ baby tigers and blamed it on the milk. A lot of rescues (decent ones) have reported that when they’ve taken a tiger bred from his place it’s had metabolic bone disease (caused by bad diet), ringworm etc. If anything good comes out of this it might be that people realise what’s happening when they pay to have a picture with a captive animal. Hopefully they will think and ask themselves where the animal will end up once it’s too big to exploit. MOO

BBM

Yes, she said that. The instructor who handled his testing had enough records for him to order another copy.

She suggested that he got in a plane & is in the ocean.

If he didn't own a plane, he probably rented one.

The rental forms require the pilot's license number.

If he rented at the school where he earned his license, they had the number,, copy of the license or no.

The FAA is a serious agency. It is not casual to operate an airplane.

My Dad, now 85, was a flight instructor. I've been in many, many General Aviation facilities.

There is nothing casual about airport operations.

JMHExperience

We don't know what CB meant by "lost it the day after he got it"... her wording can be interpreted in two ways. He lost it, couldn't find it and didn't bother to ask for a copy or lost it because the FAA revoked it?

According to Sheriff Chad Chronister JDL "had two passports but none where flagged leaving the country".
JDL's attorney said Don owned several small planes. None missing at the time and no records of JDL renting a plane. BTW, JDL also went by the name of Bob Martinez... i presume LE looked BM up too?!

As you say "there is nothing casual about airport operations", so, if there are no records then JDL didn't leave the country... at least not legally. JMO

Florida Sheriff Is Here to Debunk Your Tiger King Cold-Case Theories

JMO

MOO he was set up on the charges that he’s serving time for. He had the grudge with CB for years and over that time mixed with a lot of bad people, he could have hired plenty of people to kill her and allegedly hired an enemy? It doesn’t fit. He’s all talk and no action on the hiring to kill IMO.

For the animal charges, crossing over state lines and the death of the tigers...I think he deserves some of those but realistically how long would he have served for those? Months? Couple of years? Possibly a fine and a ban? CBs place is no better IMO. It’s scary that Jeff Lowe is being allowed to set up another zoo with the same practices, how did he walk away from this unscathed? That’s a disaster waiting to happen as he cares even less than joe did.

I remember he had a year where he lost 20+ baby tigers and blamed it on the milk. A lot of rescues (decent ones) have reported that when they’ve taken a tiger bred from his place it’s had metabolic bone disease (caused by bad diet), ringworm etc. If anything good comes out of this it might be that people realise what’s happening when they pay to have a picture with a captive animal. Hopefully they will think and ask themselves where the animal will end up once it’s too big to exploit. MOO

He was set up all along imo. Everyone knew it would be JE's end when JL bought the zoo.
JE did love animals. And the fact that he dedicated the then farm to his brother, helped him gain people's trust, i guess... A good-hearted man.
CB had the money and the right people having her back. She wanted to be the Tiger Queen... she kinda is now, but not for too long.
I have the feeling that this investigation is going to uncover a lot more than just a missing person's cold case.

I feel sorry for the animals. But there's nothing one can do to help them now... They wouldn't survive in the wild. We don't want them to be put to sleep...

*Free Joe Exotic*

ETA: There's a thread for JE... maybe we should discuss this there.

He was set up all along imo. Everyone knew it would be JE's end when JL bought the zoo.
JE did love animals. And the fact that he dedicated the then farm to his brother, helped him gain people's trust, i guess... A good-hearted man.
CB had the money and the right people having her back. She wanted to be the Tiger Queen... she kinda is now, but not for too long.
I have the feeling that this investigation is going to uncover a lot more than just a missing person's cold case.

I feel sorry for the animals. But there's nothing one can do to help them now... They wouldn't survive in the wild. We don't want them to be put to sleep...

*Free Joe Exotic*

ETA: There's a thread for JE... maybe we should discuss this there.
I think he had a good heart too. He said in an interview recently that when he sent his chimps to Florida and saw how well they were doing he realised he had been doing wrong to them. Did you know he used to host thanksgiving for all those who couldn’t afford it each year? I think he had many sides to him but I don’t believe he was all bad.

I do think that this will be CBs undoing. It will all start to come out now IMO.

Did you know he used to host thanksgiving for all those who couldn’t afford it each year? I think he had many sides to him but I don’t believe he was all bad.

I do think that this will be CBs undoing. It will all start to come out now IMO.

I did. And i must confess i cried watching it.
I used to follow Joe Exotic and a lot of other "zoo owners". But one day i realized they were not "saving the animals"... it was all about money. Now i only follow one Mexican guy whom i trust with all my heart. He has been rescuing a lot of wild cats from circus and private owners and doing a great job IMO.
All this to say i shouldn't have stopped following JE... i regret it now. But I've signed the petition, so i'm sure "we ok" now! o_O

JMO

*Free Joe Exotic*

I did. And i must confess i cried watching it.
I used to follow Joe Exotic and a lot of other "zoo owners". But one day i realized they were not "saving the animals"... it was all about money. Now i only follow one Mexican guy whom i trust with all my heart. He has been rescuing a lot of wild cats from circus and private owners and doing a great job IMO.
All this to say i shouldn't have stopped following JE... i regret it now. But I've signed the petition, so i'm sure "we ok" now! o_O

JMO

*Free Joe Exotic*
I used to follow most of them years ago, the realisation of what they were doing helped me realise that the rescue I had given endless hours and a lot of money too was just as bad. Watching CB reminded me of the boss of the rescue id volunteered for. It turned out she was stealing all the money meant for the animals too. It was a real eye opener. JMO

I used to follow most of them years ago, the realisation of what they were doing helped me realise that the rescue I had given endless hours and a lot of money too was just as bad. Watching CB reminded me of the boss of the rescue id volunteered for. It turned out she was stealing all the money meant for the animals too. It was a real eye opener. JMO

That's what most of them do. At first i thought the Mexican guy was brainwashing us, but then i saw how CB tried to ruin his life. He was very polite handling it. And at that time, reading all the bad stuff about CB made me realize JE and the others were all birds of a feather. That's why i quit following JE.

JMO

*Free Joe Exotic*

She actually looks up and to the left, which according to body language studies means you are tapping your memory and "telling the truth". But it's not exactly like that. Liars can be looking up and to the left and not be telling the truth... they are just revisiting the lie they fabricated, tapping their memory to keep up with it.

No wonder the lawyer told her to not take the polygraph... She would have put a lot of people in a bad position.

JMO

I was trained on and used eye movement for therapy. That being said I can’t call myself an expert. But my training told us which direction depends on the person and how they file and retrieve information/ memory versus making something up. Essentially we had to do some tests basically to find out which side meant which to each person if that makes sense? I may look to the upper right to retrieve memories while you might look upper left. It was consistent within each individual but varied between individuals.
All this to say we can’t determine if she’s lying or remembering based on which direction she looks without first determining which side is which for her.
All my opinion

I was trained on and used eye movement for therapy. That being said I can’t call myself an expert. But my training told us which direction depends on the person and how they file and retrieve information/ memory versus making something up. Essentially we had to do some tests basically to find out which side meant which to each person if that makes sense? I may look to the upper right to retrieve memories while you might look upper left. It was consistent within each individual but varied between individuals.
All this to say we can’t determine if she’s lying or remembering based on which direction she looks without first determining which side is which for her.
All my opinion

I'm not an expert either. I was just trying to explain that it doesn't matter what side she was looking at. Even if she was looking up and to her "truth side"(the memory side) instead of the imagination side, it doesn't mean she's telling the truth... she's just recalling the lie she fabricated, her "truth".
I did some EMDR sessions last year, and before that a few therapy sessions with the same psychotherapist, and on thing she pointed out was that i move my eyes in all directions when trying to recall something... I can't remember if she gave me an explanation for that. But, as you well said, we can't determine which side of the brain a person is tapping without studying it first.

JMO and personal example.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back