Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for you! I went into college expecting to major in journalism. My head was turned in another direction, but I strongly support journalists. We need you!

Yes, there is a lot of sensationalism (always has been, not new!), but there is also amazing work being done too. Think of the journalist who worked so hard on the Epstein case, as just one example in the crime genre.

Would love to see a long-form article/book on Gannon's case someday. (Maybe written by you!?)

jmo

I also went to school expecting to major in journalism...instead I became a prosecutor lol. I agree that it's likely the networks that each want to have the most sensationalist "version" of whatever the story is, especially in this day and age, when the internet gives us immediate access to breaking news.

I'm interested in the trial and if her relatives show continued support for her.

They know more than the rest of us ever will -- what kind of person she was before Gannon's death.... but who wants to bet that will all be smoothed over, and they'll 'gush' over how kind and wonderful she is ?

Although at the trial of Scott Peterson people who spoke in his defense talked about the "Scott they knew..."
@LietKynes , you bring up an area worth discussion. TS's relatives and the trial.

I wonder if they have the ability to accept reality while not abandoning her? I am not aware of any self-help books for that topic, but it is possible. Whether it was real or staged ... Cindy and Ronnie Watts set an example at their son's sentencing. Or it was their attorney's presentation that set the stage.

If one of my children committed such a heinous crime, and they needed me, I could not abandon them. However, my foot would be knee deep up their backside, I would not conceal their crime and I would show due respect to the victim's family.

Question: Under the Victim's Rights Act, can TS's relatives claim benefits as being the step family of Gannon?

Mainly, I am referring to transportation to the trial.

Wait. LS now says Gannon attacked her? What a crazy witch that one. Cray cray indeed... and I am being nice today. She needs to just shoosh it. Talking to the media has not helped a defendant since god knows when.

I remember having defendants' families, friends, and fans (yes, there were many of those during arias...) here in WS talking about the suchandsuch they kew, who was cute as a button, would take the shirt off their backs, loved being moms, stepmoms.... yawn yawn yawn.

@LietKynes , you bring up an area worth discussion. TS's relatives and the trial.

I wonder if they have the ability to accept reality while not abandoning her? I am not aware of any self-help books for that topic, but it is possible. Whether it was real or staged ... Cindy and Ronnie Watts set an example at their son's sentencing. Or it was their attorney's presentation that set the stage.

If one of my children committed such a heinous crime, and they needed me, I could not abandon them. However, my foot would be knee deep up their backside, I would not conceal their crime and I would show due respect to the victim's family.

Question: Under the Victim's Rights Act, can TS's relatives claim benefits as being the step family of Gannon?

Mainly, I am referring to transportation to the trial.

I think every (killer’s) family is different, although it seems to be the norm that most of them side with the perpetrator.

Chris Watt’s parents and sister, who waged a victim bashing campaign publicly and privately (respectively).

Patrick Frazee’s mother and sister.

And I suspect much of TS’ family will support her.

So, TS just pulled the SIM card out.

From the AA - doesn’t sound like she turned it off.
#129 “The historical cell site analysis identified unusual activity for Letecia, including potentially disconnecting her cell phone from the cellular network for several hours. I submit that by disconnecting the phone, Letecia intended to prevent law enforcement from being able to determine her location. Specifically, this occurred on January 28, 2020, during the evening she disposed of Gannon’s remains.”

135. “Investigators also recovered limited GPS and location data from Letecia's phone. There are crucial time periods, such as the evening on January 28, 2020, that investigators were not able to recover location history because Letecia disconnected her phone from the cellular network, or turned the phone off.”

Wait. LS now says Gannon attacked her? What a crazy witch that one. Cray cray indeed... and I am being nice today. She needs to just shoosh it. Talking to the media has not helped a defendant since god knows when.

I remember having defendants' families, friends, and fans (yes, there were many of those during arias...) here in WS talking about the suchandsuch they kew, who was cute as a button, would take the shirt off their backs, loved being moms, stepmoms.... yawn yawn yawn.
No, she hasn't said that Gannon attacked her. It was suggested that she might claim that as part of her defense.

The only thing we have heard from her since her arrest is that she stated in a short interview with Crime Online that she is innocent, she's working on her defense with her attorney and that 90% of the AA is speculation.

Imo

Speculation...
On the blood evidence regarding the Nike tennis shoe, I think the tennis shoe belongs to T. Looking at her Poshmark closet, there are several women’s size 8 and 8.5 shoes listed.

AA #126 Blood on the Nike tennis shoe
n. 4269 S-01.02.01 (taken from outsole of the right Nike shoe) - A DNA profile was obtained after swabbing a confirmed bloodstain on the outsole of the right size 8.5 Nike shoe, and was found to match the DNA profile of Gannon Stauch. Furthermore,. a DNA profile was obtained from a swab of the inside of the shoe, which matched the DNA profile for Letecia Stauch

bbm

:eek:
Where's the 'hurl' emoji ?

Sorry, but I question anyone who supports a perp who viciously murdered an 11 year old .
It's sadly certain Gannon's death wasn't instant, and that he cried out in pain and fear as she attacked him. :(

For that alone TS needs to leave prison in a pine box.
Oh well I tried to post a vomit emoji but it’s not showing up.

Last edited:
So, according to Leigh Egan, TS's demeanor remains unchanged.
TS declines to discuss the case, but then proceeds to discuss the case.
AA is 90% speculation,
She is innocent,
She is railroaded,
Prosecution is grasping at straws,
False polygraph is not the same as the one offered to Leigh Egan.

For the love God is there no limit to TS's attacks on society's intelligence?
Did she read it? Did her attorney's explain the AA to her?

No, she hasn't said that Gannon attacked her. It was suggested that she might claim that as part of her defense.

The only thing we have heard from her since her arrest is that she stated in a short interview with Crime Online that she is innocent, she's working on her defense with her attorney and that 90% of the AA is speculation.

Imo
I thought at first that she might adopt an Arias type self defense bs story. She’d have to admit she killed him though. I doubt she’d ever admit anything, even to save her miserable life, so I no longer think that’s viable defense for her.

MOO - I watched a video that helped explain movements in the home the day LE says Gannon was killed.
It’s A Crime (has copies of the ADT report) has posted the video regarding movements recorded by ADT, breaking down just the timeframe for Monday afternoon. It’s not an approved source so I won’t post the video link from YouTube.

I also went to school expecting to major in journalism...instead I became a prosecutor lol. I agree that it's likely the networks that each want to have the most sensationalist "version" of whatever the story is, especially in this day and age, when the internet gives us immediate access to breaking news.
Good for you! My daughter started in Journalism, switched to Law and ended up in IT.

Will the June hearings be televised? I know her trial won’t be but what about prelims?

Imo
And she said she did take another lie detector test, an honest one and was going to give it to crime online if they had been able to have the next interview. Lol.

I agree they assisted her. Just like the fact that her relatives are on these threads, thinking they can assist her further.
Nothing could convince me to assist in the aftermath of the murder of an 11 yo boy. And her relatives are SOL if they think being here can assist her. WebSleuths is not a soothing place for a TS supporter ... seems masochistic.
e404.png

I'm interested in the trial and if her relatives show continued support for her.

They know more than the rest of us ever will -- what kind of person she was before Gannon's death.... but who wants to bet that will all be smoothed over, and they'll 'gush' over how kind and wonderful she is ?

Although at the trial of Scott Peterson people who spoke in his defense talked about the "Scott they knew..."

I’ll never understand why but this type of person always finds someone to feel sorry for them and give them their undying support. Deep down they know the truth but seem to turn a blind eye regardless. She will never admit to killing Gannon unless she figures out a way to place the blame elsewhere or claim self defense. Maybe “the rapist” made her do it to save the other kids. Whatever her defense ends up being, I’m sure it will change a gazillion times before it goes to trial and it will definitely change depending on who she’s talking to. MOO

I’ll never understand why but this type of person always finds someone to feel sorry for them and give them their undying support. Deep down they know the truth but seem to turn a blind eye regardless. She will never admit to killing Gannon unless she figures out a way to place the blame elsewhere or claim self defense. Maybe “the rapist” made her do it to save the other kids. Whatever her defense ends up being, I’m sure it will change a gazillion times before it goes to trial and it will definitely change depending on who she’s talking to. MOO
Can TS force her attorneys to present the defense of her choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong