Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has

It has her DNA in the shoe! No one else’s.
Her sneaker had Gannon's DNA from his blood on the right outsole. Her own DNA was on the inside, which would be expected.
This might be an indication that she was close enough to Gannon when she killed him to get his blood on her. (as opposed to using a gun)
Or it may have happened when she moved the body. It's hard to say without her clothing. I'm guessing she got rid of them, too.

Imo

Last edited:
Her sneaker had Gannons DNA on the right outside. Her own DNA was on the inside, which would be expected.
This might be an indication that she was close enough to Gannon when she killed him to get his blood on her. (as opposed to using a gun)
Or it may have happened when she moved the body. It's hard to say without her clothing. I'm guessing she got rid of them, too.

Imo
If it was her shoe, she only had to step in his blood (during clean-up, etc).

TS definitely takes issue with the presence of public (para 1). I really hope CourtTV is successful with convincing the CO court to televise the trial ... with COVID-19 and the risk to the public vs the public's right of access to criminal trials .

If granted, TS will crap her pants!

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/D 9 People's Response to Deft Mtn to Reconsider.pdf

COVID-19 presents a very unique situation.

I can only recall one incident where Colorado Court allowed the public to view the trial by camera. It was for James Holmes (Aurora theater shooter) and a Supreme Court ruling allowed a single, close circuit TV to record the proceeding for the public (not live streaming).

COVID-19 presents a very unique situation.

I can only recall one incident where Colorado Court allowed the public to view the trial by camera. It was for James Holmes (Aurora theater shooter) and a Supreme Court ruling allowed a single, close circuit TV to record the proceeding for the public (not live streaming).
Wow! Really?! That's cool!

If it was her shoe, she only had to step in his blood (during clean-up, etc).
True, it's hard to tell whether they mean the underside or the side at the bottom. I'm sure some of the blood found on the path to the garage and on the landing could have come from her tracking blood in the house.
There is no mention of LE ever finding her clothes but if she bludgeoned him I would think there would be blood on them, too.

Imo

I am more interested in Gannon’s sneakers. I wonder if he kicked them off in the house as soon as he got home and TS forget to pack them up.
From the missing person report:

He had been wearing jeans with a blue jacket and tennis shoes, the organization said. If you have information about Stauch's whereabouts, call 911 or the El Paso County Sheriff's Office at 719-520-6666.Feb 4, 2020

I don't think it would surprise us if LS forgot to get rid of any of the above when LS disposed of GS body.

And speaking of which, LaiS gets home around 3:11, seen riding bike at what, around 3:22 - but Gannon left to go see friend at 3:15? If LaiS was outside wouldn't she have seen him leave? I know this didn't happen but geez, TS is just plain stupid....

ETA: And wasn't the rape at 3:30-4:30 but she was texting about shopping or headphones or something right in the middle of the rape? Phew --

Right in the middle of cleaning up the crime scene or still murdering Gannon.

I envision HH putting the receipt in the bag with the supplies and then giving the bag to LS. Then, LS uses the bag to stash garbage and other things she wants to discard and throws it in her Tiguan when loading the suitcase. The receipt then falls out of the bag during the flurry of activity and shuffling of stuff in the Tiguan.

Speculation only.

jmo

I guess that beats her putting an index finger in her dimple and saying, "I think I'll just keep this little ole receipt so my guilt can be more readily established someday soon. Yeah, that's the ticket!"

Last edited:
I'd like to extend a warm welcome to any and all TS supporters who may be reading here.

Who's with me? On Three.
One...Two….Three:

"Welcome to Websleuths!"

4847.gif
4847.gif
4847.gif
4847.gif
4847.gif
Perfect ❤️

I had to take a several day break to address my severe anxiety and OCD manifestations that have gotten completely out of control regarding COVID-19. Im not 100 but I’m doing better.
In the midst of tryii I BG to get my mind in order and everything back to normal I have toadalee gotten so incredibly far behind and I don’t think I’ll be able to catchup. I do not want to stop following G’s case but I fear I’m on the brink of doing so because of trying to regulate my new norm, taking much more time for my wellbeing.

Will someone please please be ever so kindly catch me up to date with what’s been talked about and discussed here on the threads, please? I would very very very much appreciate some Cliff Notes.

I can’t wait to see what her defense team comes up with. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if she claims that sweet little Gannon attacked her, that it had been going on for awhile and that she made everything up to protect AS from the truth. I never dreamed in a million years that Casey Anthony would come up with a “defense” that anyone would buy but as we know she did. However, Casey isn’t really free and LS won’t be either. They are sick miserable human beings that I don’t think will ever change. MOO

I'm afraid she is going to come up with something much, much worse to accuse poor Gannon of doing/having done. She's evil incarnate.

I had to take a several day break to address my severe anxiety and OCD manifestations that have gotten completely out of control regarding COVID-19. Im not 100 but I’m doing better.
In the midst of tryii I BG to get my mind in order and everything back to normal I have toadalee gotten so incredibly far behind and I don’t think I’ll be able to catchup. I do not want to stop following G’s case but I fear I’m on the brink of doing so because of trying to regulate my new norm, taking much more time for my wellbeing.

Will someone please please be ever so kindly catch me up to date with what’s been talked about and discussed here on the threads, please? I would very very very much appreciate some Cliff Notes.
I’m so sorry. Hope you can relax and feel better soon. I’m not one who has a list. This is a case where things move very fast. There are some time lines posted by a couple of posters though.

I believe you will find that information on page 1.

Just catching up so this probably has been answered. Looks like LS didn’t mention a special occasion for the bike in her interview with Leigh Egan.

They later went to Castle Rock to find a new bicycle for Al Stauch, who was out of town working at the time, Stauch said.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

In the phone call with the anonymous woman that DWAP posted LS says it was Valentines Day gift for AS.
Just wanted to say where I heard it so no confusion.
JMO
Yes, I went back and looked at Leigh's article and it did NOT mention birthday OR valentines day, however, the DWAP call I re-listened to and that is where LS said Valentines day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches