Found Deceased MI- Ernestine Pearson, 21, *7 months pregnant, Detroit, 14 March 2020

Ernestine Pearson and she is currently 8 months pregnant.
No MSM or LE updates
No reliable outside source
No known Social Media located belonging to Ernestine.
No known family members or friends accessible for info that I can locate.
Anyone who has seen this missing woman or who knows of her whereabouts is asked to call the Detroit Police Department’s Tenth Precinct Investigative Unit at 313-596-1040 or the Crime Stoppers anoonymous tip line at 1-800-Speak Up (1-800-773-2587).

True. And braces are pricey & usually on several months/years. I wonder how long she’s had them, what her next appointment was & when she was due to have them off. Maybe someone at ortho knows something- sometimes ppl make small talk w doc or staff. If she had funding for braces, she prob also had quality prenatal care? Could be some people there heard some comments as well. Jmo

Just got my braces off on 3/10. YAY for me! You are right. It’s a big investment in money and time. Something you mention makes sense to me. I have an outstanding relationship with all the ortho folks. They know quite a bit about me and I know quite a bit about them. Maybe it’s the small rural town relationship BUT what if she confided in someone at the ortho office? A younger assistant with common friends, etc This is a real possibility to glean some information. IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my braces off on 3/10. YAY for me! You are right. It’s a big investment in money and time. Something you mention makes sense to me. I have an outstanding relationship with all the ortho folks. They know quite a bit about me and I know quite a bit about them. Maybe it’s the small rural town relationship BUT what if she confided in someone at the ortho office? A younger assistant with common friends, etc This is a real possibility to glean some information. IMO.
That also brings me to this question about the braces. Who's paying for them? She had no money for rent and was evicted back in October last year. So ....?

Just a thought - since we've posted links to legal records showing a paternity/child support issue dating back a couple of years - where is this child? Did she have primary custody? A pregnant young mother missing should be all over the news.

Just a thought - since we've posted links to legal records showing a paternity/child support issue dating back a couple of years - where is this child? Did she have primary custody? A pregnant young mother missing should be all over the news.
The timing is off for the custody to be her as the parent. It was probably for her, as her age was mid teens, and the other party her father maybe, not sure. The eviction last Oct would have been about the time she found out she was pregnant. Did she leave a bad relationship before she knew she was pregnant? Did the baby's father find out and intervened this spring for whatever reason? These are red flags to me. The lack of social media and family pleas is baffling. I am really, really hoping she is in a safe place, protected and able to bring her child into the world in a healthy environment.

The case with MH is from 2015 & 2017. EP would have been 14 & 16 at that time. One of the cases is paternity, the other is support. I'm wondering if this was filed on her behalf and MH is her Father? The eviction case from late last year, is most likely her for sure.

I'm questioning whether the filing was for a child she had, or whether she as a minor was seeking a paternity ruling for her own Father with support?
Either way, as a minor the case should have been filed on her behalf, but it doesn't appear to be linked to a County or State agency?

Events & Orders of the Court
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
01/05/2015
Case Filing Fee - No Charge
01/05/2015
Complaint, Filed
01/05/2015
Service Review Scheduled
01/11/2015
Summons and Complaint: Certified Mail
03/11/2015
Not Served - Returned
03/11/2015
Non-Service Dismissal/Review
04/07/2015
Non-Service Dismissal, Signed and Filed
04/07/2015
Proof of Mailing, Filed

Events & Orders of the Court
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
04/20/2017
Case Filing Fee - No Charge
04/20/2017
Complaint, Filed
04/20/2017
Service Review Scheduled
05/01/2017
Sent to Process Server - Court Officer
07/06/2017
Not Served - Returned
07/06/2017
Non-Service Dismissal/Review
07/25/2017
Non-Service Dismissal, Signed and Filed
07/25/2017
Proof of Mailing, Filed

Here are the filing details-
https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/

No updates from LE
No updates from MSM
Where are you Ernestine?
I hope your safe and preparing for the birth of that precious child.

This case is sad
Where is the family?
Why is nobody shouting for her?
My rabbit hole produced no leads.

No updates from LE
No updates from MSM
Where are you Ernestine?
I hope your safe and preparing for the birth of that precious child.

This case is sad
Where is the family?
Why is nobody shouting for her?
My rabbit hole produced no leads.

IMO, the best case scenario would be that she has been located, she’s safe, and either had the baby or is preparing to have the baby and they failed to update her case.
Hopefully, information will be shared soon so we can know if this sweet lady & baby are safe

Pregnant Detroit woman disappears after leaving home to go to gas station
Ernestine Pearson last seen Saturday
QKNA4HVY7RG6NFJAS5SJZKT5DY.jpg

Erenstine Pearson (WDIV)

DETROIT – Detroit police are searching for a pregnant Detroit woman who disappeared over the weekend after leaving her home to go to a gas station.

Ernestine Pearson, 21, was last seen around 2 p.m. Saturday in the 11200 block of LaSalle Boulevard, police said.

She left the location to go to a gas station on Glenn Street and 12th, but has not returned, according to authorities.

Pearson is seven months pregnant and doesn’t have her cellphone or any personal items with her, officials said.

She was last seen wearing a multi-colored bonnet, a black hooded sweater, black-and-white pajama pants and black BearPaw boots.

Anyone who has seen Pearson or has information on her whereabouts is asked to call Detroit police at 313-596-1040 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP to remain anonymous.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Derick Hutchinson
Derick is a Senior Web Producer for ClickOnDetroit and has been with Local 4 News since April 2013. Derick specializes in breaking news, crime and local sports.
email

Ok, who among us is going to email Derick and request an update on Earnestine? :D

Pregnant Detroit woman disappears after leaving home to go to gas station
Ernestine Pearson last seen Saturday
QKNA4HVY7RG6NFJAS5SJZKT5DY.jpg

Erenstine Pearson (WDIV)

DETROIT – Detroit police are searching for a pregnant Detroit woman who disappeared over the weekend after leaving her home to go to a gas station.

Ernestine Pearson, 21, was last seen around 2 p.m. Saturday in the 11200 block of LaSalle Boulevard, police said.

She left the location to go to a gas station on Glenn Street and 12th, but has not returned, according to authorities.

Pearson is seven months pregnant and doesn’t have her cellphone or any personal items with her, officials said.

She was last seen wearing a multi-colored bonnet, a black hooded sweater, black-and-white pajama pants and black BearPaw boots.

Anyone who has seen Pearson or has information on her whereabouts is asked to call Detroit police at 313-596-1040 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP to remain anonymous.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Derick Hutchinson
Derick is a Senior Web Producer for ClickOnDetroit and has been with Local 4 News since April 2013. Derick specializes in breaking news, crime and local sports.
email

Ok, who among us is going to email Derick and request an update on Earnestine? :D
Done! Sent just now...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas