Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was 11. I have an 11 year old. You just can’t come up with a self defense accusation for a little boy. They are still definitely children.

But I wouldn't put it past her to try and convince her attorneys to use that defense. "He attacked me with fire" or something stupid like that. Or "He attacked me with a hockey stick."

None that works as a defense, obviously. She was not injured, so even if Gannon took a swing at her with a bat or stick, she ought to have called police, if she was so scared. Obviously, she would have messaged Albert about such a matter right away.

If it were in fact self-defense (from her demented point of view), she would have already said that out loud - probably to Leigh.

She has dug her own hole pretty deeply with her dual rapist accusations.

As a side note, her searches appear to be as if she is talking to someone, not as if she was really looking for answers.

For instance, if you would want to know how to fix the carpet you would search for "repair burnt carpet" or something similar. I wonder if she is psychotic enough to "talk" to Google and look for a reply as if someone was answering her. Her complaints / searches about her husband are the same.

MOO a lot of people do use voice recognition to text and to make google searches, talk to Alexa.
It is going to sound like talking because it is actual talking.
I think that she appears to be a busy, insecure woman but that is not what makes her a killer.

MOO Being selfish to to a blinding degree makes her a killer, building more and more rage about a grievance, failing to check violent inner talk and only absorbing information that supports her victim position.

MOO very few people on death row or dying in prison from LWOP are guilty in their own opinion. Almost all feel they were the victims and were pushed to the acts they committed.

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

We know it's hard to unthink/unhear and members want to discuss everything, but please just continue as is to only make reference to what is said in the AA as it relates to a candle or a video. LS' social media is still off limits due to having been removed but, yes ... IF MSM or another WS approved source picks it up, members would then be able to discuss that as per usual rules (i.e. still limited to what is said in MSM).

(I now have a feeling i'm not about to get any donuts from anyone this morning ;) )

snipped by me....

(I now have a feeling i'm not about to get any donuts from anyone this morning ;) )

Here ya go!

images

Take you pick! :)

She has dug her own hole pretty deeply with her dual rapist accusations.

RSBM

Do you think we can expect to see that personality type ever walking it back, along the lines.... "the only reason I told Al the story about two rapist, is because I was desperately trying to get his attention, he wasn't listening to me, but in reality it was just Edgardo.

I think SillyBilly posted just a few pages back that we are not to mention the carpet and candle anymore. I get so confused about that.

But to your point, I don’t see how a candle burning a carpet could cause murder. Cannot see that. Actually,I do not believe a candle would set carpet on fire. JMO
What If... and that's all this is. He knocked the candle over getting the wax on the suede sofa, she angrily chases him to his bedroom and attacks him, they are wrestling on his bed and get tangled in the covers, when the cover comes off, there's blood on both of them (something like that in a text she sent someone mentioned in the AA). Just a thought.

As a side note, her searches appear to be as if she is talking to someone, not as if she was really looking for answers.

For instance, if you would want to know how to fix the carpet you would search for "repair burnt carpet" or something similar. I wonder if she is psychotic enough to "talk" to Google and look for a reply as if someone was answering her. Her complaints / searches about her husband are the same.
Like you said, some of those searches (p 23) do sound more like LS was "chatting" with Google which is rather bizarre. Did she even have any friends?

I believe some of her searches were done via the voice to text option. The AA noted the unusual search pattern using random periods but may have missed the fact that they were likely voice to text searches. (40, 141)

Early this year there was a glitch in an update to Google's voice to text program which added unnecessary punctuation. Previously you had to say "comma" or "period." The update added punctuation based on pauses:
The complaints indicate that if you paused too long while speaking into your phone, you may end up with a random period in the middle of a sentence or weird capitalization when the app thinks you’re starting a new sentence.
Now you. Can Text like this thanks. To Google’s new speech to text. Settings.

IMO LS was using voice to text and not actually typing a period in the searches. If so then the presence of certain punctuation may or may not help LE to determine which searches were done by Gannon and which were done by LS. MOO.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Stauch FINAL redacted 040120.pdf

And how would she have carried a body on a board up the stairs, alone?

Some type of dolly or hand truck? Anyone see one in the garage pics? It would still be quite difficult for one person. IMO

Most particle board comes in 4x8 foot sheets. Particle board is different than a 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, etc., board or piece of lumber. The AA does not say what size the particle board was, IMO maybe a half-sheet (4x4 foot or somewhat smaller piece, which would fit easily in the back of the Tiguan).

But, IMO, it is highly unlikely LS carried Gannon upstairs on the particle board. Unwieldy to the point of being impossible to do by herself. And she almost certainly did not use a dolly or hand truck. Again, unwieldy, with the added hassle of tying or otherwise securing Gannon's body to the dolly. And just not that easy for a woman to pull a dolly with added weight backwards up a flight of 13 or more steps. Even with adrenaline pumping, it would be difficult.

I think it is more likely she wrapped Gannon's body in the bedding, and carried or pulled him up the stairs, and out to the garage. Fabric would somewhat glide up the steps, and be a much easier task. Or she carried or pulled him up in the suitcase.

All IMO.

AA 171-174, 192 - pertinent statements about the particle board

Like you said, some of those searches (p 23) do sound more like LS was "chatting" with Google which is rather bizarre. Did she even have any friends?

I believe some of her searches were done via the voice to text option. The AA noted the unusual search pattern using random periods but may have missed the fact that they were likely voice to text searches. (40, 141)

Early this year there was a glitch in an update to Google's voice to text program which added unnecessary punctuation. Previously you had to say "comma" or "period." The update added punctuation based on pauses:

Now you. Can Text like this thanks. To Google’s new speech to text. Settings.

IMO LS was using voice to text and not actually typing a period in the searches. If so then the presence of certain punctuation may or may not help LE to determine which searches were done by Gannon and which were done by LS. MOO.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Stauch FINAL redacted 040120.pdf
I don’t know. I’m one of those people who puts periods in when I mean to put spaces.

The searches are weird regardless of if she was using voice to text or not. Even if you use your voice, she uses Google like a child would (oddly specific searches).

The update added punctuation based on pauses:..

Snipped

This makes so much sense. I couldn't figure out how she was typing with all those period marks. Pausing in her speech makes sense to me.

Good thinking!

jmo

Edited to add - the pauses could be due to multi-tasking while speaking

Most particle board comes in 4x8 foot sheets. Particle board is different than a 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, etc., board or piece of lumber. The AA does not say what size the particle board was, IMO maybe a half-sheet (4x4 foot or somewhat smaller piece, which would fit easily in the back of the Tiguan).
All IMO.
AA 171-174, 192 - pertinent statements about the particle board

Or used the particle board as a ramp over the stairs...for a wheeled suitcase.

What If... and that's all this is. He knocked the candle over getting the wax on the suede sofa, she angrily chases him to his bedroom and attacks him, they are wrestling on his bed and get tangled in the covers, when the cover comes off, there's blood on both of them (something like that in a text she sent someone mentioned in the AA). Just a thought.
So you suggest it was an accident?

How about this? She brutalized him with an object. Blamed it on a candle.

And don’t forget she shot him.

maybe worse

I don’t know. I’m one of those people who puts periods in when I mean to put spaces.

The searches are weird regardless of if she was using voice to text or not. Even if you use your voice, she uses Google like a child would (oddly specific searches).
She uses google like she is mentally deficient. I’m being nice.

That is possible, but I honestly don't think she would think of that. Also, she's strong - a softball player and fit.

I think she would just heave the suitcase into the truck, using the board to cover the car's flooring from blood seeping from the suitcase.

:(

jmo

So you suggest it was an accident?

How about this? She brutalized him with an object. Blamed it on a candle.

And don’t forget she shot him.

maybe worse
I'm suggesting the Sunday night incident only - not that he was killed then. I believe he was not killed until the next day and I think not in the home. JMO

I've been thinking about the afternoon that Monday. She sent the girls away.... did she call AS? Did he call home? Did she try telling him that Gannon was sleeping, like she probably continued to tell the girls? When did she first commit to the runaway story? I can't imagine she had her story straight EVER. What impelled her to call LE? Whatever led to her making THAT call at THAT time, had some pressure NOT happened, when would SHE have placed such a call?

When was AS scheduled to get back originally? Easier to convince the girls that Gannon was sleeping... not feeling good... how many hours, days could she sell that story? How many times could she call him in sick? How many times could her deceased stepfather get hit by new cars? How long could she hold AS (and LH) at bay, with fake texts from Gannon's phone? How did AS ever sort through TS histrionics, that day alone? She exhausts ME every time she opens her mouth. I can't fathom the frustration if I needed immediate, reliable information and she was my only source.

Those early exchanges between TS and AS are going to tear our hearts out.

JMO

Last edited:
I've been thinking about the afternoon that Monday. She sent the girls away.... did she call AS? Did he call home? Did she try telling him that Gannon was sleeping, like she probably continued to tell the girls? When did she first commit to the runaway story? I can't imagine she had her story straight EVER. What impelled her to call LE? Whatever led to her making THAT call at THAT time, had it NOT happened, when would SHE have placed such a call?

When was AS scheduled to get back originally? Easier to convince the girls that Gannon was sleeping... not feeling good... how many hours, days could she sell that story? How many times could she call him in sick? How many times could her deceased stepfather get hit by new cars? How long could she hold AS (and LH) at bay, with fake texts from Gannon's phone? How did AS ever sort through TS histrionics, that day alone? She exhausts ME every time she opens her mouth. I can't fathom the frustration if I needed immediate, reliable information and she was my only source.

Those early exchanges between TS and AS are going to tear our hearts out.

JMO
I always wonder that about criminals - what do they think is going to happen? That life will go on it's merry way?

I can see in the case of instant rage where a murderer is completely out of control in the moment - not that I condone it, but I can understand they are stuck in the moment and not thinking ahead.

But this isn't the case with TS. She shut off her phone before leaving home and left her phone at home.

I think she intended him to die in the car and when he didn't, she threw him against the wall in the bedroom out of anger and the proceeded to hit/stab him to finish off the plan.

Her description of Eguardo throwing Gannon against the wall is eating at me. I think she threw him against the wall. She said she hit her head and blacked out, but I think that was Gannon. Maybe Sunday, maybe Monday, maybe both.

jmo

I was thinking the same. Or even as a ramp up into the Tiguan. Lots of people have particle board around just for such a purpose. Some people have a cut-to-fit particle board in their trunk or truck bed, which is then used as a ramp (the gardening guys do this). It would have to be sort of narrow to fit the stairs - but if they moved exercise equipment into the basement, maybe they had a couple of pieces cut to fit the stair area. It would still be really awkward and difficult.

I don't think Gannon weighed 90 pounds and now that we know more facts, I'm guessing that's once again LS overestimating something rather than face the fact that she found him heavier than she expected.

How she managed all these details is pretty mysterious to me. She surely did leave lots and lots of evidence, of all kinds. The only thing she didn't do was Live Facebook the actual murder.

I still wonder if Gannon was in the back of the truck, prone, when she came home. Not bleeding, something else was wrong. The whole truck tour makes no sense. Purchasing dog coats makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle