Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think she changed at all. None of this came out of nowhere, as she had a long-standing pattern of criminal behavior and deceit. Her job history is telling as well.

This woman was trouble from square one.

Gannon’s story is one of incredible tragedy, but it isn’t limited to one final act of tremendous brutality.

<modsnip>

Great minds run together. :rolleyes: (Yours runs more eloquently!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm reluctant to join this discussion.
His parents are victims.
He was murdered by a woman who was not his parent but brought into his life by a parent.
Both parents made bad relationship choices.
I have too.
I wouldn't be too sure I wouldn't do it again, either.
His mother was a victim of poverty and misplaced 'love'.
His father was not in a poverty trap.
There is a difference.
Both have spoken publicly about their failings.
Those failings are a life sentence.
I very much doubt LH ever wanted to give up her children and I would hazard a guess she did it for love for them.
She also trusted the killer. She said so.

Black widows are dangerous and deadly spiders.
they don't look deadly and dangerous, but they are lethal, like this tiny virus that is ravaging humanity right now. Miniscule, yet so complex and so effective.

LS saved and recorded LH's heartbroken grief as she mourned the loss of her children. While pretending to befriend her. LH never realised.
She probably used other tactics on AS, sexual or otherwise.
She's a piece of work is our Letecia.

Her victims were vulnerable for all sorts of reasons, immature and hurt in their own individual ways.
Now is not the time to bash or judge them without knowing all circumstances.
Perhaps they did the best they could when all circumstances were taken into account? ALL.

His parents are victims.
He was murdered by a woman who was not his parent but brought into his life by a parent.
I have too.
There is a difference.
I very much doubt LH ever wanted to give up her children and I would hazard a guess she did it for love for them.

they don't look deadly and dangerous, but they are lethal, like this tiny virus that is ravaging humanity right now. Miniscule, yet so complex and so effective.

LS saved and recorded LH's heartbroken grief as she mourned the loss of her children. While pretending to befriend her. LH never realised.

Her victims were vulnerable for all sorts of reasons, immature and hurt in their own individual ways.
Perhaps they did the best they could when all circumstances were taken into account? ALL.
LS broke them all. Gannon’s family and her own. She didn’t win but she devastated everyone including us. Heartbreaking and IMO the blame lies with LS. I hope her daughter HH has a safe stable home within to survive the aftermath especially considering our current circumstances. Hell is freezing over for some of us and I hope it warms up soon:

His parents are victims.
I have too.
There is a difference.

Perhaps we don't know as much as we think we know.
Time will tell.

IMO- I feel that if the roles were reversed, and Gannon was killed by a stepfather, with his mother out of town, there would be far more people looking for answers and wondering how a mother could miss the red flags of abuse, and how she could bring such a vile human into her children’s lives.

IMO only... Gannon’s parents are definitely victims, but it bothers me that AS isn’t being held to the same parenting standards as a mother.

This isn’t directed towards AS, but society needs to hold fathers accountable. They are fully capable of being outstanding, loving, nurturing, and protective.

This case is about Gannon, and my heart breaks for him, and aches for his parents, I cannot imagine losing one of my children.. but like Massguy said, Gannon was failed by pretty much everyone in his life and this isn’t acceptable. We need to do better.

Nobody knew she would result in killing him.
Who could ever expect that!
But signs were overlooked imo. At least for potential abuse.
There is more than likely neglect here.
jmo
Not trying to pick on the families at all, but I've seen this so many times where the earmarks were there and just soft shoed.
The earmarks were there, obviously.
Now we have a dead child, heartbroken parents, siblings, grandparents and extended family on both sides in an unexplainable victim situation.
IMO this maybe could have been avoided with just some acknowledgement of what's going on and acting on it.
jmo. moo
BBM:

Agreed.
This tragedy was avoidable.
This tragedy was preventable.
This was not a random stranger abduction and murder.

JMO.

IMO- I feel that if the roles were reversed, and Gannon was killed by a stepfather, with his mother out of town, there would be far more people looking for answers and wondering how a mother could miss the red flags of abuse, and how she could bring such a vile human into her children’s lives.

IMO only... Gannon’s parents are definitely victims, but it bothers me that AS isn’t being held to the same parenting standards as a mother.

This isn’t directed towards AS, but society needs to hold fathers accountable. They are fully capable of being outstanding, loving, nurturing, and protective.

This case is about Gannon, and my heart breaks for him, and aches for his parents, I cannot imagine losing one of my children.. but like Massguy said, Gannon was failed by pretty much everyone in his life and this isn’t acceptable. We need to do better.
AS released a statement through his church. Several threads ago.
He holds himself accountable.
His words were poignant but sounded sincere.
The child was murdered by one person, nobody saw it coming.
Nobody else is on trial here.
Let's leave it at that because none of us are perfect.

For all practical purposes, none of it is our business.
IIRC we are free to discuss possibilities here as long as we don't name names.
And I'm placing my bets on time telling us a lot.
Victim blaming is not one of those possibilities.
I'm here because Websleuths is victim friendly.
I'm here long enough to have learned that victims do read our posts here because I have been contacted by several of them here.

She lost her temper and hurt him, then tried to cover up the injury by killing him so she wouldn’t go to jail/prison. I’m sure the DA will make the case for her bad temper and uncontrollable rage.

Yep, and the reason the DA is going to be able to make that case so strongly is because this wasn't the first time she's exhibited her rage and volatility.

Not by a long shot.

I mean, let's be real.
It's not like she didn't have a criminal record for assault with injury or anything.
But, okay. We'll all pretend there was no way anyone could see this coming.

"Nothing to see here, folks!"
Turn a blind eye.
Ignore all the neon, flashing warning signs.
Because ignoring things always makes them go away, right?

(All the bobbleheads in unison): "Right!"

Please pass the Kool-Aid.
Make mine a double.

JMO.

Last edited:
It was all occult and pinky promises.
I doubt if any of it was seen.
Certainly not by his mother who didn't live there.
I imagine his father was lust or love blinded for the most part.
bbm
Hmmm...
I'll certainly agree with the being 'blind' part and if that is all it was with AS, that's just me trying to be understanding.
But didn't Gannon tell anyone what was happening ?
His friends, teachers , or his dad ?
What went wrong ?
I'd like to think this was entirely preventable, but we don't know the whole story.
It's so sad and infuriating.

Last edited:
There's no victim blaming here, but hopefully gaining knowledge for signs. Not just to see the signs of an abused child that can't speak up, but also signs of an abuser. And also signs of those of us who can't see the signs. The parents that love the SP.
Namely in blended families.
Who the heck ever expects something this horrendous?
But children are being abused by stepparents all the time and it needs to be acknowledged.
We need to be aware and protect these children!

It may not tell.
Neither of them is on trial for murder.
Only Letecia Stauch is on trial here.
Not sure the rest is any of our business.

It may not be our business, but the "dirty laundry" is going to be aired during that trial. LS may be the one on trial for murder but don't fool yourself, she's going to make sure that she takes everyone down with her. She has never had a problem with trashing LH in public and not only will she continue to do so either through her defense or by taking the stand herself, but I predict she's going to completely throw AS under the bus too. I anticipate that we'll hear plenty about their marriage & the dynamics of all of the adults involved and LS will do her darnedest to paint herself as the victim, not Gannon! :(:mad:

Could anyone predict that LS would murder this sweet, innocent boy? No, but there were troubling things going on that should have been addressed, IMHO. My heart breaks that no one acknowledged the troubling, manipulative, and most likely abusive behavior that poor Gannon had to endure before he had to loose his life. :(:(

MOO JMO

There's no victim blaming here, but hopefully gaining knowledge for signs. Not just to see the signs of an abused child that can't speak up, but also signs of an abuser. And also signs of those of us who can't see the signs. The parents that love the SP.
Namely in blended families.
Who the heck ever expects something this horrendous?
But children are being abused by stepparents all the time and it needs to be acknowledged.
We need to be aware and protect these children!

Exactly right.
This isn't about "victim blaming."

It's about victim naming:

The victim's name is GANNON.

Gannon is the innocent victim here.
He was an 11-year-old child.
It's not a young child's job, nor is it a child's responsibility, to protect himself from adults.

GS was made a victim in what should have been a safe environment for him; namely, his own home.

JMO.

Who could have predicted that TS would brutally murder a child? No one.

She shouldn’t have been around children in the first place though.

She was a walking, talking, warning sign.

But, at the same time, she was an apparently good if not great mother to her own biological daughter, this acc to various u tube vids made praising her by HH...
I stress APPARENTLY because to my eyes it was more like symbiotic from the little we know, though that's a judgement too.

Exactly right.
This isn't about "victim blaming."

It's about victim naming:

The victim's name is GANNON.

Gannon is the innocent victim here.
He was an 11-year-old child.
It's not a young child's job, nor is it a child's responsibility, to protect himself from adults.

GS was made a victim in what should have been a safe environment for him; namely, his own home.

JMO.
His grieving parents are also victims <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
But, at the same time, she was an apparently good if not great mother to her own biological daughter, this acc to various u tube vids made praising her by HH...
I stress APPARENTLY because to my eyes it was more like symbiotic from the little we know, though that's a judgement too.
I couldn’t care less if she was a good mother to HH or not. What I care about is how she treated the kids who weren’t hers, the kids she felt burdened with (her Google searches).

There is no way she was a loving and devoted mother to them. We will hear stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998