CA CA - Lynn Connes, 20, Berkeley, 20 May 1976

I don't think the girl in yellow looks very much like Lynn. The chin and jaw are wrong and Lynn's upper face is narrower. But it's hard to tell from just a couple of not very good pictures.

I'm not firmly convinced either. I saw enough resemblance initially to post a comparison, but as you said, we only have a The 2 photos. One is likely 2 years old, minimum, and the other is black & white.

It's hard comparing photos like this. I see the resemblance through center of face, something is there for me making me take a closer look. I don't have software to combine the 2 images of Lynn. Wish I did!

I'm not firmly convinced either. I saw enough resemblance initially to post a comparison, but as you said, we only have a The 2 photos. One is likely 2 years old, minimum, and the other is black & white.

It's hard comparing photos like this. I see the resemblance through center of face, something is there for me making me take a closer look. I don't have software to combine the 2 images of Lynn. Wish I did!

I don't have the right software either, unfortunately. Also I'm somewhat face blind, so I'm not the most reliable opinion anyway. :p

I have this fantasy that Lynn just dropped out, as people were doing back then, and is living happily on a farm in Idaho or making designer soaps in Vermont or something...

So oddly worded... "A lady"....These days 20 seems barely adult. A kid still, really...

I am researching this couple and the young lady does look a lot like Lynn Cones, but Lynn looks like she has brown eyes and the lady in mystery couple has hazel.

Did you connect with @MadMcGoo ? I believe they have explored this theory quite a bit too.

Thanks to the sleuths about Lynn Cones eye color. Her eyes looked to be brown from pic I saw. Going back to the Cones information.

Thanks to the sleuths about Lynn Cones eye color. Her eyes looked to be brown from pic I saw. Going back to the Cones information.

Yes, I've often noticed that even blue eyes may appear to be brown in photos.

Lynn does look quite similar to SCJD, and I think her eyes look hazel :D:p But, as a lot of people have said, hazel is a tricky color. I have blue eyes but my drivers license says hazel...and they’re *really* blue, so even in real life it’s hard to tell.

As far as her possibly being SCJD, I don’t know. I’m thoroughly convinced Tiffany Doyle Felkey is the female counterpart of the Mystery Couple, so I have a very biased opinion. ;)

I have completed a comparison between Lynn Cones and the Jane Doe in SC. The difference I found were:
SC Jane Doe:
Found 8/9/1976 with murdered male
Reddish Brown
5' 5" tall
105 lbs
18-25 yrs old
hazel eyes
2 moles on left side near mouth, no other scars listed.
3 silver rings

And Lynn Cones:
Blonde hair
5' 4" tall
110 lbs
20 years old
Green eyes
scar on lower lip. Freckles.
Silver ring with etched design.
Relatives in Winston Salem NC. Possible taken against her will.

I found Eileen Hynson a closer match to Jane Doe because of the scar and freckles listed on Lynn Cones. What do you think?

Lynn does look quite similar to SCJD, and I think her eyes look hazel :D:p But, as a lot of people have said, hazel is a tricky color. I have blue eyes but my drivers license says hazel...and they’re *really* blue, so even in real life it’s hard to tell.

As far as her possibly being SCJD, I don’t know. I’m thoroughly convinced Tiffany Doyle Felkey is the female counterpart of the Mystery Couple, so I have a very biased opinion. ;)

I have completed a comparison between Tiffany Felky and the Jane Doe in SC. The difference I found were:
Jane Doe SC murder victim
Found 8/9/1976 with murdered male
Reddish Brown
5' 5" tall
105 lbs
18-25
hazel eyes
2 moles on left side near mouth
3 silver rings

And Tiffany Felky:
Missing 12-Nov-74
Brown hair
5' 6" tall
100 lbs
26 yrs old
Brown eyes
possible taken against her will.

I ruled out Tiffany for the color of her eyes, lack of scars and possibility of missing against her will. As with Jane Doe and male friend were seen together getting ice creme and she did not appear to be in distress. What do you think?

On May 13th, 1976, 20-year-old Lynn Ruth Connes placed an ad in the Flea Market Paper advertising her availability for modeling work. Her ad read:

“Professional model seeking extra jobs (recent-See May issue “Air Progress” mag p-28). Very imaginative-1000 personalities, but strictly 'aesthetic.' Fee $15.00 to $45.00 per hour. Lynoir, 9 AM-3 best:” and then her phone number was given.

Can I Take Your Picture? Part 1 - The Murder Squad

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave