Fl - Michael Shaver, 36, murdered, Clermont, 2015 *Wife and teen arrested 2023*

How long would it take to get data from his Facebook. Someone was posting on it after his death. Maybe LE are waiting for that. Was a cause of death established?
I don’t know... I sure hope LE are doing all they can to work this case and get their suspect(s).

ETA - just seen the mugshot elsewhere. She looks high! IMO.

Oh man! I’m in the U.K. and can’t view the link to her mugshot :(

So very pleased for Michael and his family. I wonder what info they have received to finally be able to charge after all this time?
She doesn’t look happy.... I do feel bad for her child.

Attachments

• 782D819B-E39C-4246-B99A-A8D18A4F74D1.jpeg
    782D819B-E39C-4246-B99A-A8D18A4F74D1.jpeg
    415.3 KB · Views: 45
“'It’s not that he’s missing. He’s no longer walking this Earth,'” Laurie Shaver’s boyfriend, Travis Filmer, told investigators she’d told him after they’d started dating in 2016. He said she also told him there was a body on her property.

Investigators said that when they dug up Michael’s body, they deemed that he’d been dead for several months to several years before its discovery. Investigators said they believe he was killed between Nov. 7, 2015, the last day he was seen, and Nov. 10, 2015, the first day he did not show up for work.

‘He’s no longer walking this Earth’: Wife of missing Lake County man found buried under concrete slab charged with second-degree homicide

“'It’s not that he’s missing. He’s no longer walking this Earth,'” Laurie Shaver’s boyfriend, Travis Filmer, told investigators she’d told him after they’d started dating in 2016. He said she also told him there was a body on her property.

Investigators said that when they dug up Michael’s body, they deemed that he’d been dead for several months to several years before its discovery. Investigators said they believe he was killed between Nov. 7, 2015, the last day he was seen, and Nov. 10, 2015, the first day he did not show up for work.

‘He’s no longer walking this Earth’: Wife of missing Lake County man found buried under concrete slab charged with second-degree homicide

Oh wow, Travis is going to testify against her.

This is my town. The location is very rural, as is most of the county. If anybody finds her maiden name I'll ask my daughter if she knows her. If she lived in the area during high school she would have gone to school with my daughter. I remember when they found the body but I never thought to look and see if there was a thread on this case. The town where she was living when arrested is very small. Clermont covers a lot of land. I live on the northern part of it and can drive 20 miles south and still be in Clermont.

Checking her booking info it shows her born in New York so they may have come here together. You can look at her booking info at LCSo_Org and go to jail inmate search. She only has a $2000 bond.

edited to add additional booking info.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246