Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #3

You know- even though this was expected, a year and a half later, it's like a punch in the gut, know what I mean?

So heartbreaking, and she was just discarded like trash. I have obscene words for our wonderful suspect, or should I say suspects possibly, that are responsible for this. Plus other sick things that were done in recent weeks. Beasts. Justice will be served.

Rest in peace, Cheryl- finally, you can be laid to rest and your poor loved ones can grieve properly. That's the hard part of not having evidence of someone being deceased- it's an endless loop of grief for them, until their loved ones are found, some never are. Relieved for her family to be able to have a proper burial for her, like they've wanted all along.

Her poor mother- I can't even imagine how this has tortured that poor woman.

Oh and a huge shout out to Tim- wherever you are. Even though we disagreed many times on here, I appreciated how you kept her name in everyone's mind by bumping up her thread daily, by trying to look at all angles and possibilities (even when quite a few of us staunchly disagreed!) , and just caring about Cheryl and trying to find her. Besides her family, friends, and co-workers, I think you're next in line for the folks around her that are relieved that she has been finally found and that justice will hopefully be finally served. I know how much you cared.

I do hope someone is watching Mr. Bill.
Now that Cheryl is finally coming home and the wheels of Justice is about to pick up steam. I would hate for this to turn into a Fotis D. and self harm is Bill's only agenda.

From link above.

It’s been a long time coming,” Riverside Police Chief Franklin Robinson said. “We have never given up on this case.”
Search warrants were executed in February 2020 in the Cheryl Coker homicide investigation, Riverside police said a year after Cheryl Coker’s husband Bill Coker was named a suspect in her case. Bill Coker has not been charged.
JUSTICE4CHERYL

I hope so too. He's apparently a weapon enthusiast, so he has the means.

Search warrants were executed in February 2020, but they never released WHERE. I wonder if these new warrants had anything to do with the girlfriend's home/computer?

Finding her skeletal remains doesn't mean they will necessarily have everything they need for a conviction. But at least the defense can't go with the "she walked off to start a new life."

I pray these remains speak to how she was murdered and it ties in seamlessly with the evidence and suspect they have.

Also hope when that day comes, the youngest will get the support she needs. I have a feeling that courtroom will divided :(

Oh and a huge shout out to Tim- wherever you are. Even though we disagreed many times on here, I appreciated how you kept her name in everyone's mind by bumping up her thread daily, by trying to look at all angles and possibilities (even when quite a few of us staunchly disagreed!) , and just caring about Cheryl and trying to find her. Besides her family, friends, and co-workers, I think you're next in line for the folks around her that are relieved that she has been finally found and that justice will hopefully be finally served. I know how much you cared.

I'm so glad you wrote this. Thank you for this shout out!

<please don’t discuss former members>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard