Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish the Cox family would do something to get themselves named in the case so we could sleuth them...
We could only publicly sleuth them if they were a victim or official suspect in the case.

Chad doesn't strike me as smart enough to be the mastermind of anything other than his own fantasies. If there is a cult with more than a handful of followers, I suspect we'll find Chad is just the front man, and someone else is pulling his strings. Or was. His puppet master may well have abandoned him to twist in the wind. Or should I say get squashed in the earthquake, swept away by a tsunami or buried in lava & volcanic ash?
Totally agree that Chad is not a rocket scientist, although I think he thinks he is brilliant.

The more hear about these dangerous losers, I am sure there is no cult behind any of them. None of these characters are smart enough to pull off a big secret conspiracy. And if there were puppet masters somewhere Lori would some decent attorneys. But it was the long trip to Hawaii that convinced me that Lori uses end of days BS when it suits her needs and then forgets about it. If they really believed the world was ending in July, they had a ton of work to do—recruiting 144,000 people, building the white city etc. InStead they were drinking smoothies and lolling on the beach. If Lori hadn’t been arrested they would still be there figuring out who else they could kill for insurance money.

Chad doesn't strike me as smart enough to be the mastermind of anything other than his own fantasies. If there is a cult with more than a handful of followers, I suspect we'll find Chad is just the front man, and someone else is pulling his strings. Or was. His puppet master may well have abandoned him to twist in the wind. Or should I say get squashed in the earthquake, swept away by a tsunami or buried in lava & volcanic ash?
Totally agree that Chad is not a rocket scientist, although I think he thinks he is brilliant.

The more hear about these dangerous losers, I am sure there is no cult behind any of them. None of these characters are smart enough to pull off a big secret conspiracy. And if there were puppet masters somewhere Lori would some decent attorneys. But it was the long trip to Hawaii that convinced me that Lori uses end of days BS when it suits her needs and then forgets about it. If they really believed the world was ending in July, they had a ton of work to do—recruiting 144,000 people, building the white city etc. InStead they were drinking smoothies and lolling on the beach. If Lori hadn’t been arrested they would still be there figuring out who else they could kill for insurance money.

If multiple people believe that their family members and others, including children can become possessed by evil spirits, which then warrants their killing, all in the name of religion, that's a murderous cult. This is taking unusual ideas (that many of their friends might share) too far. IMO some people, like Melani Pawlowski, are still under the cult's influence. How do we know that? Because she doesn't see anything wrong with their activity. I believe that people other than Chad and Lori are still doing the brainwashing.

The story of Belle Gunness is also fascinating. She and her first husband had received large insurance payouts after first the candy store they ran and later their house burned down. Two of their young children died of acute colitis (which may have been caused by poisoning) and that first husband died 6 years into their marriage of a supposed cerebral hemorrhage on the day that two life insurance policies overlapped (one had just been purchased and the other was to expire the next day).

Belle purchased a farm in La Porte, Indiana (she had worked on a farm in Norway as well as after her arrival to America as a young woman). She married a widower who joined her there with his infant child (the child died shortly after arrival). Within a year of their marriage, that second husband died of a skull injury when a meat chopper supposedly fell off a high shelf.

Belle is believed to have killed many more men whom she had attracted though lonely hearts letters and the promise of marriage if the men would bring their fortunes and help her run her Indiana farm.

Belle eventually faked her own death by setting her own farmhouse on fire after placing the dead bodies of her remaining children and the headless corpse of a woman in the basement to be discovered after the fire. It is believed the headless corpse was that of a housekeeper who had answered an ad for a job. Belle had left her own false teeth to be discovered near the woman's corpse after the fire so the corpse might be identified as her.

Belle was never captured. Twelve sets of skeletonized remains of men who joined her at her farm only to later disappear were found buried near a hog pen on her property. A brother of the last man who left his home to join her after they exchanged many letters had approached Belle multiple times looking for his brother and he was not satisfied with the answers Belle gave him. He heard of the fire and came looking for his brother again. His brother's were the first of the remains that were dug up near the hog pen.

Of course, Belle's story occurred in the days when people were spread far and wide and before cellphones, smart phone and surveillance cameras, social media, emails, and vehicle tracking computers chronicled our every move. One hopes that all those technological tools and the mistakes a killer might make to be detected with those tools will serve to snare and convict such a person today.
But was she a Goddess? Haha

This attorney is saying that no way is Chad going to testify in Lori's child abandonment trial if he's not given a deal/immunity.

Can he be offered a deal that is tied to another case or different charges?
He has to be considered a suspect in the disappearance of the kids, so I doubt they would give him any immunity. Any plea deal would have to involve time for his involvement.

Now they could reach a plea deal if he did not have direct involvement in any murders yet he can locate the kids and put Lori away. They could reduce his charges to the minimum and give him probation.

Does anyone know who the lady is, saying "Chad believed that his wife was inhabited by a zombie" at the very beginning of the new Dateline episode trailer? :

I’m wondering that, as well, and am curious about her rapid eye blinking while giving her statement. I think with these folks, what their body says can speak as loudly if not more so than any of their words..

Does anyone know who the lady is, saying "Chad believed that his wife was inhabited by a zombie" at the very beginning of the new Dateline episode trailer? :

I don't know who she is, but her statement made me wonder if it was also Chad's idea that Lori's children were zombies. That would make him an instigator or at least a co-conspirator in their potential murder. ETA: What if it was him who first labeled Charles Ned Snyder / Nick Schneider?

Last edited:
I'm confused by the bankruptcy documents linked in that Sun article.

Page 3, Real Property Schedule, says "debtor's interest in property" is $710,000 with a secured claim of $580,000.
Page 9 says she has a $580,000 mortgage with AMC Mortgage with house valued at $710,000
Page 18 lists $710,000 asset of Real Property

Page 14 states "House lease $1900 per month"
Page 20 states she pays $1,900/month rent.

If she is renting or leasing the house why would she have any knowledge of or liability for the mortgage? Or any interest in the property value?

Wrong information at the end of that video. Melani didn't leave JJ's and Tylee's belongings on the curb when she moved to Idaho. Court TV has not been up to speed lately on this case. They often present old info (to those who follow the case) as groundbreaking news. They seem to imply that Melani is cooperating with LE, just because her attorney said so a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam