Found Deceased ID - Shawnta Larae Pankey, 25, Idaho County, 15 Apr 2018

This is huge! I’m hopeful, but skeptical that justice will be served. As a camper with a “go-bag” in the car for impulsive camping trips, I understand the need to get away into the woods spur of the moment...
But imo his story was COMPLETE bull$hit.

Still waiting for justice for her... she was found 6 months ago and no word on any charges, as I stated above I’m worried that he will stay free to live and maybe do this to a future lover... sigh :(

Still no information released from the FBI investigation that concluded in November 2019, that I can find. Seems the public will not know anytime soon, if ever, what caused Shanta's death. Her partner appears to no longer be a POI. Is anyone local able to provide an update? MOO.

Still no information released from the FBI investigation that concluded in November 2019, that I can find. Seems the public will not know anytime soon, if ever, what caused Shanta's death. Her partner appears to no longer be a POI. Is anyone local able to provide an update? MOO.

I believe the BF is still the number one, and only suspect for anyone that is from the area and/or knew Shawnta. Why the LE continue to let this man with a past that includes beating women and hard suspicions of prior killings, roam free - either shows incompetence or shear neglect and laziness for performing their duties I would think the circumstantial evidence would be enough - but I am sure the unreleased DNA evidence holds much more. Let Shawnta's family have some solace and healing knowing that the killer of their beautiful sister, mother and daughter is being served his justice. If not may Karma have her way with him .....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back