AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

What about this article then?

[QCommunity wants answers in murder caseUOTE="SuziQ, post: 15962801, member: 16842"]

David and I have communicated a bit since the couple first disappeared. He said he thought they disappeared on their own, as he found financial transactions. I cautioned him to look at who really made those transactions. That may point him to the suspect.

I knew from early reports that Jerry and Sue were headed to Salt Lake the next day to discuss the businesses with their kids. I always felt that was the trigger for what happened.

I'm hopeful that this case is solved soon.

Finally, some info on this case, but how sad that it involves family members & money. I haven’t really followed this case very closely as the info was so spotty & sporadic but I find
it quite interesting but very, very sad.

Off to read and catch up.....

My personal opinion is that it's not true. I'm sticking with their official FB page linked above and waiting for what I hope will be good news to move the case forward :)

I'm hoping the news exonerates the family. I keep trying to think of what the good news could be. Maybe gathering up a large reward? Maybe a crime show will do a segment about the case? IDK.

The news article referenced in the above post seems be mostly allegations and no supporting documentation. I noticed no other local news agencies have covered this side of the story.
The article does reference that the Mcfalls were supposed to attend a court hearing when they went
missing but didn't know why but if news paper had done its homework the hearing was in regards to a conflict between the Mcfalls and their next door neighbor which was reported in MSM.
I want to give Jerry Jr. and Meridee Mcfalls the benefit of the doubt of as they have been very transparent about the investigation from day one and have not seen any comments from LE that points the investigation in their direction.

Justice for Susan and Jerry McFalls
April 27 at 12:39 PM ·
Thank you to sooo many true friends who have our backs and reached out during these trying times. Thank you to sooo many for NOT sharing the hideous posts that Davy Jay Bounsall (aka David Bounsall) and others are sharing regarding the murders of Jerry and Susan McFalls. To wrongfully accuse Jerry LJ McFalls and I of murdering his parents is downright hurtful, disrespectful and a disgusting!! Thank you to those sharing screenshots for the lawsuits that are being filed , we ...truly appreciate it!! Yes it hurts to see all the lies, misinformation and malice comments but please do your own research as to who you are getting the information from. Google his real name for more information.
Yes this case is truly heartbreaking and weighs on us daily! We have fought vigorously for 827 days now to find answers as to who murdered them in the most positive manner possible. We are still waiting on the labs at the FBI to finish processing evidence that have been on hold now due to the Coronavirus but we still have faith this will be solved.
Hopefully Soon
We quit working with Bounsall after the misinformation he was providing to the media about the case and for the misrepresentation about who he truly is and his licenses. If only we weren’t so desperately seeking help to finding Jerry and Susan we would not have been put in this situation. Live and learn who you can truly trust I guess is part of life we are still learning.
Yes we know it’s only a small group that has bought into his lies and we continue forward with a clear conscience of everything we have done since day one. We will continue moving forward being the best we can be and look forward to the day the true killers are arrested. Staying positive is something I truly pride myself in and we will NOT let the haters win ❤️ Thanks for being a positive support for us through this. Thanks for all the love, prayers and whatever else you have done to help us ❤️❤️❤️

Mer n Jer

Justice for Susan and Jerry McFalls
April 27 at 12:39 PM ·
Thank you to sooo many true friends who have our backs and reached out during these trying times. Thank you to sooo many for NOT sharing the hideous posts that Davy Jay Bounsall (aka David Bounsall) and others are sharing regarding the murders of Jerry and Susan McFalls. To wrongfully accuse Jerry LJ McFalls and I of murdering his parents is downright hurtful, disrespectful and a disgusting!! Thank you to those sharing screenshots for the lawsuits that are being filed , we ...truly appreciate it!! Yes it hurts to see all the lies, misinformation and malice comments but please do your own research as to who you are getting the information from. Google his real name for more information.
Yes this case is truly heartbreaking and weighs on us daily! We have fought vigorously for 827 days now to find answers as to who murdered them in the most positive manner possible. We are still waiting on the labs at the FBI to finish processing evidence that have been on hold now due to the Coronavirus but we still have faith this will be solved.
Hopefully Soon
We quit working with Bounsall after the misinformation he was providing to the media about the case and for the misrepresentation about who he truly is and his licenses. If only we weren’t so desperately seeking help to finding Jerry and Susan we would not have been put in this situation. Live and learn who you can truly trust I guess is part of life we are still learning.
Yes we know it’s only a small group that has bought into his lies and we continue forward with a clear conscience of everything we have done since day one. We will continue moving forward being the best we can be and look forward to the day the true killers are arrested. Staying positive is something I truly pride myself in and we will NOT let the haters win ❤️ Thanks for being a positive support for us through this. Thanks for all the love, prayers and whatever else you have done to help us ❤️❤️❤️

Mer n Jer

Thanks for bringing this over. May justice eventually be done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back