Found Deceased VA- Eli Cranston, 32, Petersburg, 25 April 2020

mks762

Reaction score
95357115_1623795627772198_5233897904829104128_n.jpg

Very concerning. I would also worry his mind wasn't right, possibly from head injury or illness or reaction to medication. JMO, of course. I hope he is found alive. So sad. I pray no one had made him wreck or was chasing him. His poor family.

If he had an accident with another car that should be easy for investigators to confirm so hopefully they release some more information.

Was anyone else seen on the CCTV afterwards?

Did anyone in the crash area hear anything?

Did he leave his phone / belongings I'm his car?

Did he use his phone around that time?

He was on his way to work, not a man looking for trouble. This is a sad case

MOO

I know you will ALL think I'm crazy. But why was he wearing flip flops? Was there a change of shoes in his car? What about his personal belongings? IMO

Sending prayers for his mother. She has to be desperate to find him safe. I'm hoping it was just a minor head injury and he's off somewhere recovering.

Sending prayers for his mother. She has to be desperate to find him safe. I'm hoping it was just a minor head injury and he's off somewhere recovering.

I was hoping the same thing, that the accident just left him confused for awhile. We'll have to wait for more information. I feel sorry for his mother during this horrible time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back