Subscribe to New Websleuths YouTube Channel

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

PLEASE CLICK HERE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

When you subscribe be sure and tap the bell right next to the subscription button so you will get a notification if we go live or if we upload a new video.

My attempt at doing a quick daily Websleuths YouTube video starts tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 22nd.

The daily updates will be about Websleuths cases and Websleuths members and their thoughts.

I do the show live from my living room. That may sound boring but in my house anything is possible. I usually leave my door open a bit in case my domesticated animals want to head outside. That way I am not getting up 2875 times during my show to let someone in or out.
Here is a list of things that could happen (because they have happened before) while I do my live show:
A moose could butt her head against my door
A deer could almost go through my window
A large unidentified bird could fly through my living room while I sit with my mouth open like I am trying to catch flies.
I might discover a bat hanging upside down in a corner part of my ceiling and I will freak out like I am being skinned alive.
A skunk may walk in.
It is almost a guarantee that cats and dogs will go in and out of the picture doing who knows what.

All the while I will do my best to give you the latest in Websleuths true crime news.

I hope you will subscribe and join me on YouTube. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Take Care,
Tricia

Last edited:
Hi Tricia can you please post a link or give information on how to donate to WS? In the video you mentioned a site but I'm unsure how it's spelled. Thanks!!

Hey Everyone,

When you subscribe be sure and tap the bell right next to the subscription button so you will get a notification if we go live or if we upload a new video.

My attempt at doing a quick daily Websleuths YouTube video starts tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 22nd.

The daily updates will be about Websleuths cases and Websleuths members and their thoughts.

I do the show live from my living room. That may sound boring but in my house anything is possible. I usually leave my door open a bit in case my domesticated animals want to head outside. That way I am not getting up 2875 times during my show to let someone in or out.
Here is a list of things that could happen (because they have happened before) while I do my live show:
A large unidentified bird could fly through my living room while I sit with my mouth open like I am trying to catch flies.
I might discover a bat hanging upside down in a corner part of my ceiling and I will freak out like I am being skinned alive.
A skunk may walk in.
It is almost a guarantee that cats and dogs will go in and out of the picture doing who knows what.

All the while I will do my best to give you the latest in Websleuths true crime news.

Take Care,
Tricia
Best YouTube
subscribe
ever.
During these times of isolation and so much bad news that enters my brain, by osmosis, just because I am on the internet most of the time.
I know there is a place I can go every day at the same time (10:00 pm eastern time) to hang out with good people that are pretty much interested many things that interest me.

Websleuths YouTube channel

Hey Everyone,

A skunk may walk in.

Take Care,
Tricia
Best YouTube
subscribe
ever.
During these times of isolation and so much bad news that enters my brain, by osmosis, just because I am on the internet most of the time.
I know there is a place I can go every day at the same time (10:00 pm eastern time) to hang out with good people that are pretty much interested many things that interest me.

Websleuths YouTube channel

Hey there,

I love the YouTube channel! Tricia has the best guests including experts pertaining to relevant cases. This is a terrific way to participate in interviews by asking guests questions live during the show. I have met fun crime sleuths and enjoy the in-depth case discussions. Nightly visits from Scrappy Joe, Boo, Babe and Lillith (the channel’s loyal mascots) bring welcome comic relief as needed. There is a new show nightly as we are isolated and regular programming is atleast 5 shows a week. I hope everyone tries it.

I highly recommend subscribing to the Websleuths YouTube channel. Excellent, informative content presented with care and compassion for the crime victims involved.

Last edited:
I have been a member here for many many years, and I love the fact that I can watch and participate via chat in the websleuths community some days it makes real life much easier, of course that also depends on the case. It is definitely worth subscribing to.

Hey Everyone,

A skunk may walk in.

Take Care,
Tricia

Hey Tricia, I've sent you an inbox that will explain how to fix your portrait/landscape mode whilst live on YouTube. I sent the inbox here on WS, I've been trying to let you know via YouTube comments but I'm not sure if you've seen them or the inbox :)

I've been catching up on Websleuths youtubes the last few days. Sorry there won't be one tonight.

I love the YouTube channel. On You Tube I'm WNCGrannie1

I just watched the channel. That was really a lovely show. You did indeed wonderful job. Hearty thanks for your time.

Watching tonight's stream. @Tricia, so glad Jodi reached out to you and you responded with so much compassion and great advice. Jodi, girl, we love you. As a survivor I have been where you are, I do remember nights like that. It's horrible, and I'm sorry, you are in my prayers. I second what Tricia said about contacting the court and asking to speak to an advocate. Make sure you tell the advocate about your concerns and about his history. There is SO much hope and healing that comes with rebuilding your life for the future - even if you can't see that right now.

I always look look forward to Tricia's live YouTube!
It is like we are one big happy family gathered in Tricia's Livingroom all together.

Hopefully someone here can help me.
I cannot see the chat and watch the stream at the same time. Even when it is not in full screen mode. The regular mode for me shows the stream with the chat to the right of the screen at the bottom of the stream box.

So if I want to see what is in chat, I have to scroll down to read it not being able to see the stream. So it is 1 or the other for me, watch the stream or check chat. I cannot do both.
Hope I am describing that right lol.

So I just need to know how to watch the live stream and see and post in chat at the same time.
I should have asked this long ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back