Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope HH is getting some help and serious counseling. At the time she would not speak to investigators, she was very much under her mothers influence. I'm hoping now that she's not, she is speaking to them or does in the future. I'm not going to hold it against her, yet.
I hate to say it but Counseling requires access to money which HH likely has none. Also, under the circumstances, both covid and GS murder, she’s able to continue with the military as planned. She needs to get on with her life. I suspect this has derailed her emotionally and is delaying joining, unless of course her commitment has already been signed and sealed. Personally, I’d get on with life and leave that witch in the rear view mirror. I sincerely hope this young lady moves on with her life.

I really hope HH is getting some help and serious counseling. At the time she would not speak to investigators, she was very much under her mothers influence. I'm hoping now that she's not, she is speaking to them or does in the future. I'm not going to hold it against her, yet.
I hate to say it but Counseling requires access to money which HH likely has none. Also, under the circumstances, both covid and GS murder, I hope she’s able to continue with the military as planned. She needs to get on with her life. I suspect this has derailed her emotionally and is delaying entry unless of course her commitment has already been signed and sealed. Personally, I’d get on with life and leave that witch in the rear view mirror. I sincerely hope this young lady moves on with her life.

giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!!!

I wouldn't be super shocked if Al didn't know or even suspect that she was abusing his kids. It actually happens all the time, and when a kid is murdered by a step-parent, usually the biological parent is pretty shocked. Most of the times, when stuff like this happens, we can't really see it coming. Sure, there are many, many, many cases of pretty obvious and constant abuse that end up in a child murdered by someone that should've cared for them, but there are also several cases where a step-parent is indeed mean spirited torwards a child, but doesn't physically hurt the child and, all of a sudden, just snaps and kills the child. So, this is why I usually don't jump right away on the biological parent's throats because, in many cases, they're just as shocked as we are. And, in Gannon's case, I sort of believe that she was probably really mean to them, but didn't necessarily hurt them physically, because Landen said "I trusted her". I have a hard time believing that Gannon wouldn't have spilled the beans to his mom, to whom he talked everyday, if she was hurting them.
I don't understand why she chose to tell that ridiculous story about Gannon staying home because he was sick and then leaving to go to a friend's house. It makes no sense. She leaves with him, when she comes back, the kid is nowhere to be found. Why wouldn't she just say "I dropped him off at his friend's house on the way back home", or "I let him stay at the park waiting for his friends and I came back home"? Why bring him back home, kill him in his own bed and having to clean all of that blood when she could've just done it in a wooded area and leave him there? Makes no sense. I always thought she had killed them and hid the body before coming back home, but all that blood in his bed makes me think otherwise.

I wouldn't be super shocked if Al didn't know or even suspect that she was abusing his kids. It actually happens all the time, and when a kid is murdered by a step-parent, usually the biological parent is pretty shocked. Most of the times, when stuff like this happens, we can't really see it coming. Sure, there are many, many, many cases of pretty obvious and constant abuse that end up in a child murdered by someone that should've cared for them, but there are also several cases where a step-parent is indeed mean spirited torwards a child, but doesn't physically hurt the child and, all of a sudden, just snaps and kills the child. So, this is why I usually don't jump right away on the biological parent's throats because, in many cases, they're just as shocked as we are. And, in Gannon's case, I sort of believe that she was probably really mean to them, but didn't necessarily hurt them physically, because Landen said "I trusted her". I have a hard time believing that Gannon wouldn't have spilled the beans to his mom, to whom he talked everyday, if she was hurting them.
I don't understand why she chose to tell that ridiculous story about Gannon staying home because he was sick and then leaving to go to a friend's house. It makes no sense. She leaves with him, when she comes back, the kid is nowhere to be found. Why wouldn't she just say "I dropped him off at his friend's house on the way back home", or "I let him stay at the park waiting for his friends and I came back home"? Why bring him back home, kill him in his own bed and having to clean all of that blood when she could've just done it in a wooded area and leave him there? Makes no sense. I always thought she had killed them and hid the body before coming back home, but all that blood in his bed makes me think otherwise.
Rage.

This seems as good a time as any for me to point out, "what do you want me to say", is a response that lacks a little... something, coming as it is alleged to have been from an even remotely knowledgeable conspirator.

Like, any sort of heat.

Or panic.

Or even overmuch of anything, other than potential shreds of exasperation and/or teen embarrassment.

I can think of a lot of things my teenage self would have said, if someone had tried to drag me on camera after I'd been a recent accomplice roving all over creation trying to help them cover up the murder of an immediate family member.

A measured, reasonable, nay, even puzzled, "What do you want me to say?", doesn't even enter my radar as one of them.
I think Harley knew a lot of what was going on.

That's right -- after the alleged fire that she threw herself on to extinguish, she and GS were suddenly bleeding... :eek: I'm hoping that her blood is found on GS! I hope he dug his nails or teeth into her.

ETA: Uh, I forgot about Eguardo -- but at least he didn't steal the suitcase after all..
I believe she abused Gannon and used the candle as an excuse for the beating. In the tape it sounded as though she gaslighted Gannon about the whole candle incident.

In your opinion, what was her motive?
In your opinion, what was her motive?

< modsnip> either she planned this or it was something that came over her and she wanted to kill him this wasnt abuse gone wrong this was I hate this child and I want him dead, seems to me this woman has had this behaviour pop up before and I believe her family holds keys to her psychotic attacks against innocent, I believe her to be a psychopath, not a sociopath, her motive was the thrill of the kill

Last edited by a moderator:
The court hearing will be interesting. If there are instances of behavior such as you describe in her past, hopefully that knowledge will be shared.
The tricky part, will the people who have knowledge be willing to give the information. IMO, her family likely won't cooperate.

The court hearing will be interesting. If there are instances of behavior such as you describe in her past, hopefully that knowledge will be shared.
The tricky part, will the people who have knowledge be willing to give the information. IMO, her family likely won't cooperate.
BBM:

If her family members are anything like her, they'll cooperate solely out of a desire for self-preservation.

They'll testify under duress, but they'll do what they have to do to keep their own necks out of the noose.

I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of them is treated as a hostile witness by the prosecution.

I look forward to watching #TeamTS squirm on the stand as DDA grills them relentlessly.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member