Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
The court hearing will be interesting. If there are instances of behavior such as you describe in her past, hopefully that knowledge will be shared.
The tricky part, will the people who have knowledge be willing to give the information. IMO, her family likely won't cooperate.
I believe that her family is thick as thieves and it wont come up unless someone confesses. It would not surprise me if she had help other than Harley with the disposal of this beautiful angel. She will spend her life in prison and or will will kill herself. Killing herself to escape the punishment not to end her life of suffering, all she is about is inflicting more pain on others. I am confused about her relationship with her daughter. I am uncertain of the extent of psychopathy between mother and daughter, this goes beyond being emeshed.

BBM:

If her family members are anything like her, they'll cooperate solely out of a desire for self-preservation.

They'll testify under duress, but they'll do what they have to do to keep their own necks out of the noose.

I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of them is treated as a hostile witness by the prosecution.

I look forward to watching #TeamTS squirm on the stand as DDA grills them relentlessly.

JMO.
I certainly hope they change their ways.

Covering blood was the only thing that lent any credibility to the burning candle story in my opinion.

I agree, but I think she used it to lay the groundwork for why he disappeared. I think that's why she leaked the video to show a motive for why he would "run away" the next day. I'd say she had to come up a good reason before AS would allow her to ground him from his "highly important" switch, so she made up the candle incident. The text message sent to his dad the next day, which LS probably sent, asking if he could at least play Zelda suggests that he has been grounded from it, hence a reason for him to disappear with the switch in hand.

I agree, but I think she used it to lay the groundwork for why he disappeared. I think that's why she leaked the video to show a motive for why he would "run away" the next day. I'd say she had to come up a good reason before AS would allow her to ground him from his "highly important" switch, so she made up the candle incident. The text message sent to his dad the next day, which LS probably sent, asking if he could at least play Zelda suggests that he has been grounded from it, hence a reason for him to disappear with the switch in hand.

I get what you're saying, and I agree he was grounded from the Switch, but I'm not quite understanding why she'd need a reason to ground Gannon from his Switch. Sorry if I'm being dense! Can you spell it out for me?

I get what you're saying, and I agree he was grounded from the Switch, but I'm not quite understanding why she'd need a reason to ground Gannon from his Switch. Sorry if I'm being dense! Can you spell it out for me?
I guess grounding him from his Switch would make it more likely for him ro run away. He would have no reason to run away if he wasn't grounded.

Most parents won't ground their children and take away their prized possessions unless they do something extremely bad. I'd say Gannon was a little spoiled and probably hadn't been grounded many times in his life, if any. I think that LS knew that before AS would agree to take away Gannon's prized possession, she would have to make up a major incident, and thus the "he burnt the carpet" idea was born. I think it was all a cover up for what she did to cause him to bleed, in the first place.

Most parents won't ground their children and take away their prized possessions unless they do something extremely bad. I'd say Gannon was a little spoiled and probably hadn't been grounded many times in his life, if any. I think that LS knew that before AS would agree to take away Gannon's prized possession, she would have to make up a major incident, and thus the "he burnt the carpet" idea was born. I think it was all a cover up for what she did to cause him to bleed, in the first place.
She really thought things out, didn't she?

Yep, I got that... I just didn't know why she would need to take away his Switch. @Lusitana explained... She had to come up with a reason for him to runaway. That makes sense, but did she really think that far ahead?

I hate to say it but Counseling requires access to money which HH likely has none. Also, under the circumstances, both covid and GS murder, she’s able to continue with the military as planned. She needs to get on with her life. I suspect this has derailed her emotionally and is delaying joining, unless of course her commitment has already been signed and sealed. Personally, I’d get on with life and leave that witch in the rear view mirror. I sincerely hope this young lady moves on with her life.
I am certain that she was covered under AS's medical coverage, which should last a few more years.

Yep, I got that... I just didn't know why she would need to take away his Switch. @Lusitana explained... She had to come up with a reason for him to runaway. That makes sense, but did she really think that far ahead?

Something made her snap and hurt him that night and the plan was put forth and staged to make it look like Gannon's fault, because nothing is ever her fault.
That's my opinion, but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't try to push him off and kill him while they were on the hiking trip and she knew he was going to tell on her, and that's what got the whole thing started. I'd say she was controlling his phone after that trip.

Child's last name changes after adoption.
Also, HH would have been a teenager already when AS and TS got hitched.
I actually don't think it's all that common for men to adopt teenage stepchildren.

I'd be beyond shocked if AS adopted HH.
Which is to say, I'm 99.9% confident he did not.

This wasn't exactly what you'd call a 'well-blended" family.
Clearly, there were no healthy attachments formed between the two pre-existing family units.

JMO.
I believe it would have been mentioned in the AA if HH was legally adopted by AS.

Something made her snap and hurt him that night and the plan was put forth and staged to make it look like Gannon's fault, because nothing is ever her fault.
That's my opinion, but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't try to push him off and kill him while they were on the hiking trip and she knew he was going to tell on her, and that's what got the whole thing started. I'd say she was controlling his phone after that trip.

Okay. But was the candle incident staged solely to convince Al to agree to ground Gannon from the Switch? Thus giving a reason for Gannon to runaway? If so, that's a lot of forethought. I'm not sure LS is capable of that. I agree more with the idea that she snapped and either staged the candle incident herself for some reason, or used it as a justification for something.

I was just thinking about the GoG hike.... no way that was just a fun little outing.

Okay. But was the candle incident staged solely to convince Al to agree to ground Gannon from the Switch? Thus giving a reason for Gannon to runaway? If so, that's a lot of forethought. I'm not sure LS is capable of that. I agree more with the idea that she snapped and either staged the candle incident herself for some reason, or used it as a justification for something.

I was just thinking about the GoG hike.... no way that was just a fun little outing.
Yeah, I don’t think she’s smart enough to think that far ahead. I think the candle incident either actually occurred as stated, or occurred to cover up evidence.

I don’t think she did it to sell the runaway scenario (in getting Al to ground him).

I am certain that she was covered under AS's medical coverage, which should last a few more years.
"Adopted and stepchildren of active-duty service members are eligible for TRICARE. Stepchildren who are not adopted by the sponsor are covered by TRICARE as long as the sponsor and the mother or father of the stepchildren stay married."

Hmmmm, it looks like HH will no longer be covered by Al's TriCare after the divorce.....another reason T was anxiously googling about finding another military man to marry, huh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member