Found Deceased WA- Michael Frazer, 74, Stevens Co, 28 April 2020

mlhenn

Reaction score
MISSING: Silver alert issued for Stevens County man who suffers from Alzheimer's

Missing elderly man with Alzheimers believed to be traveling towards California
upload_2020-5-1_16-5-48.jpeg
•suffers from Alzheimer's
•5-feet-8, weighing about 170 pounds
•Frazer's identifying feature is his cauliflower ears.
•left from 6441 Addison Way Nine Mile Falls in Stevens County
•wearing a grey pullover, white t-shirt and jeans
•Frazer was in a Blue 2005 Subaru Legacy license AAZ7546.
•believed to be travelling towards California

Missing Wash. man with Alzheimer’s may be in Idaho

Sorry, just came across this update right after creating thread.

UPDATE
Idaho State Police are asking Idahoans to be on the lookout for a missing 74-year-old man believed to be driving to Idaho.

Police originally believed he was heading to California.

Frazer is traveling with a white toy poodle named Buster. Buster is deaf and wears a black collar.

NOTE: I reported the thread to mod & asked for the date in the title to be edited to 28 April 2020.

Silver Alert issued for missing Washington man with Alzheimer's

He was originally believed to be traveling to California, but police have learned the Subaru was headed north on Highway 95 Near Coeur d'Alene on April 28 just before 9 p.m.

Missing Wash. man with Alzheimer’s may be in Idaho

Police originally believed the 74-year-old was heading to California, but ISP now says his car was recorded heading north on Highway 95 near Coeur d'Alene Idaho at 8:38 p.m. on Tuesday.

upload_2020-5-1_16-35-23.jpeg
Photo of Frazer with his white toy poodle named Buster. Buster is believed to be with Frazer.

SUPERIOR, Mont. - The car and dog of a man who was last seen in Stevens County Wednesday have been found in Montana.

According to the Mineral County Sheriff's Office, 74-year-old Michael Frazer was reported missing from his home in Spokane on Wednesday, April 29.

On Saturday, may 2, authorities found Frazer's vehicle outside of Haugan, Montana. His dog was also found inside the vehicle in good condition.

Rescue crews searching for missing Washington man after his car was found in Montana

The distance is about 110 miles خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

SUPERIOR, Mont. - The car and dog of a man who was last seen in Stevens County Wednesday have been found in Montana.

According to the Mineral County Sheriff's Office, 74-year-old Michael Frazer was reported missing from his home in Spokane on Wednesday, April 29.

On Saturday, may 2, authorities found Frazer's vehicle outside of Haugan, Montana. His dog was also found inside the vehicle in good condition.

Rescue crews searching for missing Washington man after his car was found in Montana

The distance is about 110 miles خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

If his car was found in Haugan, that’s about 245 miles from Stevens County. He looks very familiar.

Ugh, I came this morning because I was hoping he had been found alive. Still hoping.

Missing Washington man found dead in Mineral County

FOUND DECEASED
A group of search teams have recovered the body of a 74-year-old man missing from Spokane since last week, the Mineral County Sheriff's Office said. His body was recovered late Monday afternoon.
No information on the cause of death is being released by Mineral County Sheriff Mike Boone, said public information officer Monte Turner.

Missing Washington man found dead in Mineral County

FOUND DECEASED
A group of search teams have recovered the body of a 74-year-old man missing from Spokane since last week, the Mineral County Sheriff's Office said. His body was recovered late Monday afternoon.
No information on the cause of death is being released by Mineral County Sheriff Mike Boone, said public information officer Monte Turner.

What a sad end. Too chilly up there still, and of course since he had cognitive troubles it was likely to end poorly. At least his beloved dog made it.

So sad. Taking my Dad's car keys away from him when he got dementia was so hard (he was very angry about it) but he'd gone on a road trip, picking up a hitchhiker and driving 320 miles to a city where he had no family (he had agreed to only drive to the grocery and church). I'm just happy I got him home safe but that was his last drive.

So sad. Taking my Dad's car keys away from him when he got dementia was so hard (he was very angry about it) but he'd gone on a road trip, picking up a hitchhiker and driving 320 miles to a city where he had no family (he had agreed to only drive to the grocery and church). I'm just happy I got him home safe but that was his last drive.

Boy, do I understand YOU. My mother hit the back of a police car (thank goodness the officer wasn't injured) and that was her last drive. There was some suspicion about her driving on my part when a couple of grocery trips took much longer than they should have, and in retrospect I believe she was getting lost.

Families really try to avoid this stuff, but it has to be done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back