Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shooting of Brandon.

I've typed up the part where Melani answers questions about the attempted murder of Brandon:

Keith Morrison: There are allegations that it was Alex who took a shot at Brandon.

Melani Pawlowski: Mhmm.

KM: Do you know that to be true?

MP: I don’t. There was a time where I was confused and feared if that did happen, um because Brandon was so sure with the details.

KM: Did you ask Alex if he tried to shoot Brandon?

MP: I… I did (laughs - like any of this is funny). Flat out just said “Alex like, you know what happened with that?”, and he made some jokes about it and then we both talked about how insane that would be for him across the street with, with a rifle in broad daylight in a recognizable car, and so…

KM: Did he ever actually deny it?

MP: Um, yeah, he, he denied it, many times.

Links - please note this link to the most recent Dateline episode might not work for you after a few days -

Nate Eaton - Reporter
17 hrs ·
NBC has posted last night's Dateline episode online. For the next few days, you should be able to watch it without a TV subscription. I put a link to the show at the bottom of this story.
How EastIdahoNews.com tracked Lori Vallow Daybell from Hawaii to Idaho | East Idaho News

https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/what-happened-to-the-children/4158028

timestamp in video 46:06

She says she was confused. Seems to be a pattern with using this word.

MP's Facebook post of 24th April 2020 "[...] family and friends turned their backs on me when things in the media got confusing [...]" (link below)

IMO she uses the word to be wholly evasive. She puts it in the past, which means she now knows better. But IP's computer document references the incident several times, and nowhere does it mention any such resolution, and that was written after Alex's death. So we can see she is engaged in writing a new narrative, when she says she doesn't believe it to be true.

"we both talked about how insane that would be for him across the street with, with a rifle in broad daylight in a recognizable car, and so…" - Brandon was supposed to have a bullet through his brain. Did she honestly believe that Alex's plan would be to leave Brandon alive to identify him and the car? She can't be that stupid. She's seen the storage footage of Lori and Chad with Jeep tire and seat. Alex is dead so he can't be charged, so she is defending a dead man because...? Because she knows this was a conspiracy and Alex had no motive to kill Brandon. So then, if it was a conspiracy, why would she protect Lori and Chad unless she was a co-conspirator? I suggest she wouldn't protect them, she's lying to protect herself.

Why would Lori and Chad be certain that Brandon's million dollars would be winging their way? Kill first, ask later?
How did Alex know Brandon's new address and where he would be that morning? The Jeep was parked, rifle ready to shoot, not following him. (Same as Tammy returning home from Enrichment the night of October 9th)

Her attorney erroneously stating, after Alex's death, that it couldn't have been Alex in AZ because footage shows him in Rexburg, means that was her best evidence in February 2020. She couldn't improve on it, because she now can't ask him. When that turned out to be false, it revealed that in the 2 months before Alex died, she hadn't actually discovered what Alex's alibi was for that day, or she wouldn't have made that error. Surely police questioned him? The PI knew where he was. Now her best evidence is not that he was in Idaho, it's that they discussed and joked it would have been an insane thing to do. That is not a reasonable, curious mind, it's a closed mind. She knows. She could have been duped into providing Brandon's whereabouts to Alex/Lori/Chad, but it wouldn't take too much gray matter to work out what happened 5 minutes after hearing about the shooting, and she would be able to clear her name. Her duplicity speaks for itself. MOO

MP's facebook post Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
IP's document Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Right? Like how hard is to write on a piece of paper, "I'm wearing a wire, don't say anything incriminating".
Exactly. Plus he was in charge of when and when not to record Lori and Chad. He very easily could have asked Melani to phone them and let them know what he was doing. Why would they be calling to chat with him, a virtual stranger of two weeks, and not Melani?

Plus he is super vague when he states "these tips turned into Tammy's body being exhumed and Al's passing."

That doesn't sound like a natural death to me.

moo

I’ve been thinking about this forever but even more so since the bond hearing and dateline. I think they are going to try and say it’s divine . If they don’t turn on the other then they’ll say God made them divine , the chosen and they just carried out whatever he told them to do no matter what.....except it’s interesting that “God” only wanted them to kill or make disappear people that stood in their way of being together or they had a chance to profit from their death. So it won’t go over well. At this point I’d really thought by now one would turn on the other but as far as we know they haven’t and in fact in some weird choice have the same attorney . Honestly if I were LE and prosecution I’d want to know the entire everything from and have an idea of how everything went down and who masterminded it bc at this point I’m not sure of anything and I’d offer a deal to whichever one found to be the most reliable and truthful to help put away forever the other one. We’ve seen a lot of cases where we have to make what feels like literal deals with the devil to be able to charge and get a guilty verdict PF is a perfect example of that . I’d seriously hope that the deal was a whole lot more than max three years . I’m not counting any deaths before CV - but when you start with CV add TD , Alex, and two missing children plus the attempts made on BB and TD lives before TD died (I assume Alex died the same way TD did . It seems like they ingested something . Plus the wedding of Alex is completely weird . Did he have life insurance and if so who was suppose to get the pay out . Personally I’ve never had a family member die of circumstances where an autopsy was needed so when the said it was “expensive” as the new reason why TD didn’t have one I was quite shocked. I’d start with that bc I’m trying to determine if any of these crimes would’ve been committed had these two not met up. Who’s leading who or are they really just both so awful and them together became the worst possible combination of evil sinister stuff.

Chads the one one told his family LV had either no kids or was an empty nester. That email asking about their island paradise was also seemingly sent by Chad again mentioning they have no children. Lori had never as far as we know left Tylee before meeting Chad . She seemed to be exactly what her son said a “friend “ mom.....one that loves you but it’s never exactly the best when at a young age your mom is your friend and not your parent . It usually means over sharing adult info, not having solid boundaries, it means sometimes the child has to “parent” or protect the parent . To be clear that doesn’t mean “friend “ moms are murderers. I’ve had a “friend “ mom my entire life . She’s very petty even as I’m an adult when I set boundaries she acts out . For example I will tell her I can’t hear about her marriage bc it’s emotionally abusive and always has been and she never leaves so it just leaves me in a constant state of fear , horror, anger, depression, and anxiety. When I told her I needed that boundary bc I knew she’d never leave she told me “fine, don’t ever come to me to discuss your kids or marriage . It’s a two way street.” My mom doesn’t have normal maternal bonds with me and never has . She lives literally two houses away on the same street and has gone up to 18 full months without contacting me in any way possible . No texts, no phone, no dropping in, she wouldn’t answer the door or make contact with me. It hurt badly. When she finally reached out it was almost two years later....and I asked her why didn’t she have any contact with me at all especially when I’m her literal neighbor and she said “I was busy” .

Also why did Tylee say she drove to Texas by herself ? That’s been bugging me forever . At what point did that happen and why was she alone? Idaho to Texas is a long drive for a teenager alone.

That Jeep that Tylee drove was purchased in Texas. She drove it to Arizona. Jmo

I haven't watched it but he wouldn't know if he only got there once the party was over and done.

On the first few threads, a VI mentioned that Lori accused Tylee's dad of abusing her and that's why she was taking her to Hawaii.

That has always been Lori's position about Joe.

Perhaps Colby disclosed this to her much later / more recently? But if that's the case, then the Dateline episode got some of the sequence of events wrong. But as far as I know, though, Alex shot Joe because of his treatment toward Tylee.

Per the timeline, Melani and BB divorce was finalized on October 22, 2019. So we're supposed to believe this wholesome innocent LDS girl met her new hubby on a dating app and remarried basically a month later? Maybe her Dateline comment about remarrying quickly (in defense of Chad and Lori) was her own defense, too. Oh, except whoops, someone missed when they tried to kill BB. Jmo

Somebody have a look at her Amazon purchase history, maybe?

Melani = Lori 2.0. The inappropriate emotionality (for example) is exactly the same. She also has some classic Alex behavior -- put out the defense even before there's an accusation. Something is seriously wrong with some of these family members.

I want to know why Nate Eaton talks about two wedding rings when we've only seen the purchase of Lori's. Why are they withholding that documentation from us? I think Nate is careful with his words and he isn't making a mistake when he talks about two rings.

Sometimes I wonder if information is revealed like this, drip by drip, to prompt reactions from these people. Which piece of info will push Chad to go spill his (dishonest) guts and attempt to make a deal?

moo

KM: Did he ever actually deny it?

MP: Um, yeah, he, he denied it, many times.

For Alex to have denied it 'many times'- wouldn't he have to have been asked 'many times? So if you ask someone the same question more than once- don't you have to believe they didn't tell you the truth the first time and hope they WILL tell you the truth upon repeated questioning?

Or is this too logical a thought for this circus?

i am probably going to get this wrong, but wasn't there an ex husband or a childs father in texas? maybe she went to visit?

also just finished watching the dateline episode had to wait for someone to upload it as it didnt air here

but the biggest red flag was melani and her husband i mean it was just so glaringly obviously they were not telling the whole truth and her answers felt coached/rehearsed

so many men in the booty fog in this family ugh...gotta be careful booty fog can lead to death it seems symptoms may include translated beings
It’s been discussed in the past that CV purchased the Jeep in Texas where he lived and worked. The Jeep has Texas license plates. I thought I read that the reason Tylee drove was just to bring the Jeep from Texas to Arizona.

Thought on Alex... clearly he was a loose cannon and easily to manipulate with a dash of dark side but again on Dateline a witness characterized the man on the police body cam as not the person she knew. We have read/heard many describe how Lori changed drastically after meeting Chad and becoming involved in his subgroups. Curious of what witnesses to Melani’s character prior would say of her interview. And Ian for that matter.
I am stumped how brainwashing and grooming can happen so fast?

I'm starting to think Chad is pulling the strings here. Jmo

That is interesting. And very possible. That we have everything backwards, and that LVD has been so infatuated with CD that she has been following his script the entire time.

CD is not in jail. I hope that they can get at least a conspiracy charge for him.

It always surprised me that LVD and CD never fled to some place without extradition. Hawaii wasn't far enough.

This could also be why they both have the same attorney, so that LVD takes the fall. CD is still in control.

I agree. It is impossible to know at this point how much evidence the Feds have for the kids. I keep hoping they are alive, so I don't allow myself to go digging too far in areas that take me away from that hope. That Lori and Chad called MG to ask her to lie to LE is leans towards conspiracy but to what end? We don't know what evidence there is.

There seems to be enough evidence to charge conspiracy to commit murder for Charles and attempted murder for Brandon. The essence of conspiracy is an agreement of two or more persons to engage in some form of prohibited conduct, such as murder. The crime is complete upon agreement. It does not have to actually be carried out. That is the beauty of conspiracy which is so much easier to prove than murder. The Feds seem to make sure that cases are completely worked up before filing charges and I think they can still file an indictment after the State files charges. Arizona would have jurisdication for Charles and Brandon, but LE made a lot mistakes with Charles, so they may just let the Feds handle it. @AZlawyer what do you think?

The State of Idaho definately has evidence of conspiracy to commit murder for Tammy. Insanely stupid using Charles Vallow's Amazon account to buy wedding rings and have them delivered to yourself 17 days before Tammy's death. Then, the idiocy of have said rings photographed at your inappropriate beach wedding. There is that ski mask purchase as well...

The feds are likely involved because this seems like an interstate conspiracy to murder several people as part of a single plan. I doubt they will show their hand unless/until the pieces of the puzzle come together a bit more clearly.

I think the barriers to an arrest for CV’s probable murder are that Alex (the shooter) is dead, the primary other witness (Tylee) is probably dead, and the investigation was not handled too well to begin with. Absent some evidence like email/text admissions from Lori, it’s hard to pin this one on her.

I think the barriers to an arrest for BB’s attempted murder are that Alex (the probable shooter) is dead and the conspirator/driver is unknown. Again, maybe there will be some incriminating communications among the group of likely suspects.

I think the barriers to an arrest for TD’s probable attempted murder are many. From the evidence we’ve seen, the perp is unknown and may not even have had a real gun. Again, self-incrimination is our best bet for an arrest here, and again Alex was probably the primary perp.

I think the barriers to an arrest for TD’s probable murder are a cause of death determination and pinning down the source and means of administration of the cause of death. LE may have the cause of death in hand but be working on part two still.

I think there is nothing to suggest that there will ever be an arrest in connection with AC’s death UNLESS he died from ingesting the same thing that killed TD.

Did anyone else think from the way Melani said that she spoke to Alex every other day, that he was having breathing difficulties before the day of his death?

I've been wondering if this was something ingested days before, not the morning of. Apparently rat poison can cause toxicity up to two weeks after ingestion.

link -Healthfully

Also why did Tylee say she drove to Texas by herself ? That’s been bugging me forever . At what point did that happen and why was she alone? Idaho to Texas is a long drive for a teenager alone.

I believe Tylee told the officer at Charles's shooting that she had driven from Texas to Arizona, not Idaho. And I don't recall her saying that she drove her Jeep or that she was alone. Lori could have let her the Infiniti when they returned to Chandler from Houston in late June. Do you have a link to another statement she made about driving? (I'd appreciate a link to Tylee's statement to the officer after the shooting, as I seem to have misplaced mine.)

The Jeep was purchased in Texas in mid-January. I think the simplest scenario is that Charles flew to Texas and drove it back to Gilbert.

That is interesting. And very possible. That we have everything backwards, and that LVD has been so infatuated with CD that she has been following his script the entire time.

CD is not in jail. I hope that they can get at least a conspiracy charge for him.

It always surprised me that LVD and CD never fled to some place without extradition. Hawaii wasn't far enough.

This could also be why they both have the same attorney, so that LVD takes the fall. CD is still in control.

"We" don't have everything backwards.

I am fairly certain many of us have Chad as the master mind behind this whole monstrous series of events and murders.

Have never thought otherwise. Chad comes into the picture and literally everyone with a penny is killed, anyone in Chad's way of a life with Lori is killed.

Chad will spend his life in prison.

LE has so so so much more than we can even imagine. Chad is going away.
Imo

Last edited:
I believe Tylee told the officer at Charles's shooting that she had driven from Texas to Arizona, not Idaho. And I don't recall her saying that she drove her Jeep or that she was alone. Lori could have let her the Infiniti when they returned to Chandler from Houston in late June. Do you have a link to another statement she made about driving? (I'd appreciate a link to Tylee's statement to the officer after the shooting, as I seem to have misplaced mine.)

The Jeep was purchased in Texas in mid-January. I think the simplest scenario is that Charles flew to Texas and drove it back to Gilbert.
She says "I drove here from Texas by myself" but the copy I have found on YT isn't a msm channel, so I can't link it here. I think the same excerpt was shown in the latest Dateline episode, where they explain why her face is blurred out.

I find it fascinating that Idaho law will allow the prosecution to compel Chad to testify against Lori at the preliminary hearing in this case. However, I'm assuming Chad's counsel would have him invoke the 5th and refuse to testify on that ground. I recall that on at least one occasion he professed to know the kids were safe, implying some knowledge as to their whereabouts. I'm sure the authorities have a game plan and they very likely are tightening the noose with regard to the murder investigation. Nevertheless, I find myself wondering why they don't charge him with conspiracy to endanger the kids and use that as a pressure point against him. Whether or not those charges stick would not jeopardize the murder case and could potentially ratchet up the pressure via incarceration or having to post a substantial bond. I'd be interested as to any thoughts you astute observers may have in this regard.

Older article.
His story...Hawaii Business trip...boom, met a widow, married her there on the spot.
I wonder how it feels to now know the wedding bands were purchase before Tammy’s death ...by the widow CD had not met yet?

Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News

A few weeks after Tammy died, a close friend of the Daybell children tells EastIdahoNews.com she had a conversation with one of their sons. She asked that we not use her name but provided verification that the conversation occurred.
“We were talking about how his family is doing and he told me his dad remarried,” she says. “I thought it was a joke because he kind of laughed about it afterward. I laughed and he said, ‘No, I’m serious. My dad went to Hawaii on a business trip and met a widow and they just got married.'”
The friend wasn’t sure how to respond and sensed the Daybell children were not happy their father had remarried so quickly.
“I’ll never forget he said, ‘My dad’s not a bad guy – he’s just done some bad things,'” she says. “I remember calling my mom that night and telling her how weird it was that Chad’s wife hadn’t even been in the ground a month and he’s already married again.”

MOO : LE , please arrest Chad soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member