Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tink56 - Is this still a "go" for today? I'll post just in case it is...

Friday, May 1st:
*Plea Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT - Adam Davenport (31) arrested & charged (1/29/20) with 1 count of second-degree harassment. Bond: promise to appear. Davenport confessed to making the calls (30 calls within a span of half-hour) to both Pattis & his law partner Kevin Smith which started in October, 2019. New Haven Superior Court. Re: Jennifer Dulos case.
2/21/20 Update: Preliminary hearing. 2/21/20: Preliminary hearing continued to 3/27. Has been arraigned, but has not entered a plea.
Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks.
3/27/20 Update: Next plea hearing on 5/1/20.

Another trial has been moved to a new date:
Activity: Awaiting Plea Next Court Date: 6/19/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-183 HARASSMENT 2ND DEG C Misdemeanor 1 10/15/2019

Found a Ct Court Twitter account that seems that some civil and family court matters will start to move electronically this month:

CT Judicial Branch

May 1

Effective with the May 18, 2020 calendars, arguable motions marked take papers on all Indical calendars will be ruled on by the Court. Matters marked ready will be marked off by the Court and must be reclaimed. For more information, visit: https://jud.ct.gov/HomePDFs/RuleCertain.pdf….
CT Judicial Branch (@CTStateCourts) | Twitter

Danbury Savings may be able to move forward??

A thought has been constantly on my mind. All searches in the Farmington area had some significance to FD which obviously is why they were searched. Either some personal connection or cell pings.

Mtn Spring and Jefferson were homes he owned
Avon Storage and Pond search: He water skied there and had a storage unit
West Hartford Reservoir: property abuts his Jefferson house
Hartford trash drop: cell pings, video

I have never heard any reasoning about the multi-day search they conducted at Fisher Meadows. This location is on the way from FD house to Avon Storage/water skiing pond, but i doubt that would be the only reason for a multi-day search. I do not remember anything in the search warrant in regards to this location. Just a thought that had stuck with me.

A thought has been constantly on my mind. All searches in the Farmington area had some significance to FD which obviously is why they were searched. Either some personal connection or cell pings.

Mtn Spring and Jefferson were homes he owned
Avon Storage and Pond search: He water skied there and had a storage unit
West Hartford Reservoir: property abuts his Jefferson house
Hartford trash drop: cell pings, video

I have never heard any reasoning about the multi-day search they conducted at Fisher Meadows. This location is on the way from FD house to Avon Storage/water skiing pond, but i doubt that would be the only reason for a multi-day search. I do not remember anything in the search warrant in regards to this location. Just a thought that had stuck with me.

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but the Fisher Meadows recreation area is apparently immediately across the river from the U.S. Horse Rescue. I thought I remembered this from looking at the map, but this press report confirms it.

News Stories - Avon Old Farms

Didn't MT have an association with that organization?

I have for almost two months been considering the wisdom of posting an analysis document I created before the coronavirus lockdown shut everything down and closed court proceedings and discussion about them to a crawl. The document is huge (13 pages, 11in x 17in), a work in progress, and it reflects my own (amateur) analysis of vehicle and cellphone activity (as reported in search and arrest warrants) in timeline table form from the day before JFD's disappearance through the next night with MY questions, MY assumptions, and MY conclusions. Any of those may be way off base and all of those are based on what limited information LE has publicly disclosed to date from their obviously very extensive investigations.

The reason I have debated with myself about it is that I do NOT want to do anything to lend a hand to the defense (formal or informal) of the three people who I believe have been properly charged in the conspiracy to murder JFD and who I hope will ultimately suffer serious legal consequences for their roles (at least those two who haven't killed themselves and lied about why). However, I feel certain that if I could come up with this, others who paid close attention could (and have - in their posts on this site), so it really isn't new information so much as that information put into organized form. And, if organized presentation could help the defense, it would equally help investigators or prosecutors by highlighting potential issues, holes, other ways of looking at a set of facts, or could confirm that their assumptions align with what amateur, unrelated observers of the facts also see or infer. If nothing else, it can serve as a starting point to re-engage currently stalled discussion if fellow Websleuthers challenge my own assumptions, opinions, or find errors in facts gathered from SW's or AW's and offer up better ideas/information.

Of course, there are many facets of this case beyond the limited scope of analysis of vehicle and cellphone activity, as discussed here for many threads. So, this is just amateur analysis of one piece of a much larger pie.

So, here goes. The document is organized as follows:
  • "Contents" Table;
  • 3 Separate "Vehicle & Cellphone Activity" Timeline Tables - ones for 5/23 Evening, one for 5/24 Morning, and one for 5/24 Afternoon to Evening;
  • 1 Combined "Vehicle & Cellphone Activity" Timeline Table from 5/23 Evening through 5/24 Evening (THIS IS THE KEY TABLE - I created it after discovering that artificially breaking the time up caused me to miss large gaps of unaccounted for time and to miss the potential significance of particular vehicles);
  • Table Summarizing Albany Ave Activity;
  • Table Summarizing FD's Suspicious Actions Relating to Toyota Tacoma; and
  • Key Questions relating to vehicle & cellphone activity (that remain at least publicly unanswered).
Note that the contents table only lists 12 pages, but there are 13 (Table D has expanded since I last updated "Contents" page). As I mentioned, it's a work in progress and I often tinker with it.

Attachments

• Dulos, Timeline, V5 - Vehicle & Cellphone Activity, Full Table Width Analysis Notes, 05032020.pdf
    521.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I have for almost two months been considering the wisdom of posting an analysis document I created before the coronavirus lockdown shut everything down and closed court proceedings and discussion about them to a crawl. The document is huge (13 pages, 11in x 17in), a work in progress, and it reflects my own (amateur) analysis of vehicle and cellphone activity (as reported in search and arrest warrants) in timeline table form from the day before JFD's disappearance through the next night with MY questions, MY assumptions, and MY conclusions. Any of those may be way off base and all of those are based on what limited information LE has publicly disclosed to date from their obviously very extensive investigations.

The reason I have debated with myself about it is that I do NOT want to do anything to lend a hand to the defense (formal or informal) of the three people who I believe have been properly charged in the conspiracy to murder JFD and who I hope will ultimately suffer serious legal consequences for their roles (at least those two who haven't killed themselves and lied about why). However, I feel certain that if I could come up with this, others who paid close attention could (and have - in their posts on this site), so it really isn't new information so much as that information put into organized form. And, if organized presentation could help the defense, it would equally help investigators or prosecutors by highlighting potential issues, holes, other ways of looking at a set of facts, or could confirm that their assumptions align with what amateur, unrelated observers of the facts also see or infer. If nothing else, it can serve as a starting point to re-engage currently stalled discussion if fellow Websleuthers challenge my own assumptions, opinions, or find errors in facts gathered from SW's or AW's and offer up better ideas/information.

Of course, there are many facets of this case beyond the limited scope of analysis of vehicle and cellphone activity, as discussed here for many threads. So, this is just amateur analysis of one piece of a much larger pie.

So, here goes. The document is organized as follows:
  • "Contents" Table;
  • 3 Separate "Vehicle & Cellphone Activity" Timeline Tables - ones for 5/23 Evening, one for 5/24 Morning, and one for 5/24 Afternoon to Evening;
  • 1 Combined "Vehicle & Cellphone Activity" Timeline Table from 5/23 Evening through 5/24 Evening (THIS IS THE KEY TABLE - I created it after discovering that artificially breaking the time up caused me to miss large gaps of unaccounted for time and to miss the potential significance of particular vehicles);
  • Table Summarizing Albany Ave Activity;
  • Table Summarizing FD's Suspicious Actions Relating to Toyota Tacoma; and
  • Key Questions relating to vehicle & cellphone activity (that remain at least publicly unanswered).
Note that the contents table only lists 12 pages, but there are 13 (Table D has expanded since I last updated "Contents" page). As I mentioned, it's a work in progress and I often tinker with it.

THIS IS IMPRESSIVE....I scanned through the information and will return when time (which we all have a bit of now) and energy and focus are more optimal.

Thank you for putting this together! Amazing....:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but the Fisher Meadows recreation area is apparently immediately across the river from the U.S. Horse Rescue. I thought I remembered this from looking at the map, but this press report confirms it.

News Stories - Avon Old Farms

Didn't MT have an association with that organization?
Yup she is one of the rescue horses

Yup she is one of the rescue horses

It looks like that property is about a mile and a half from 190 Old Farms Rd as the crow flies (not driving by road). Do you think it would be safe to assume cellphone service at that property utilizes the same cellphone tower as the Avon Self Storage at 190 Old Farms Rd?

It looks like that property is about a mile and a half from 190 Old Farms Rd as the crow flies (not driving by road). Do you think it would be safe to assume cellphone service at that property utilizes the same cellphone tower as the Avon Self Storage at 190 Old Farms Rd?

Yes, I do think it may be safe to assume, although I don’t know how it can be confirmed.

96380683_10220894857794769_5229157201532157952_n.jpg

lol subtly advertising her sister's ugly homemade masks.

I need to go back and review her bail restrictions, but I don't think taking care of horses on a volunteer basis was among her stops....work, grocery, personal like hair cuts and then go right home. Maybe she is being paid for this new job.
Certainly hope she isn't associating freely with any of "the needy people" she references.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I may be reading into this, but to my eyes that horse is sporting a distinctly equivocal, even haunted expression that says: "Who's rescuing who? WTF do I have to do to get away from this bizarre mask-wearing chancer?"

On the basis of this photo alone I fully expect our equine friend to be on the witness list at her trial.

I need to go back and review her bail restrictions, but I don't think taking care of horses on a volunteer basis was among her stops....work, grocery, personal like hair cuts and then go right home. Maybe she is being paid for this new job.
Certainly hope she isn't associating freely with any of "the needy people" she references.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Seems a very lenient house arrest that allows horse-related recreation. It appears she's out and about more than most of us are permitted these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine