The British Royal Family #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
More details about the Sussexes book have been released

417wTmjOxAL.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Finding-Fr...ds=finding+freedom+omid&qid=1588448595&sr=8-1

When news of the budding romance between a beloved English prince and an American actress broke, it captured the world’s attention and sparked an international media frenzy. But while the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have continued to make headlines—from their engagement, wedding, and birth of their son Archie to their unprecedented decision to step back from their royal lives—few know the true story of Harry and Meghan.

For the very first time, Finding Freedom goes beyond the headlines to reveal unknown details of Harry and Meghan’s life together, dispelling the many rumors and misconceptions that plague the couple on both sides of the pond. As members of the select group of reporters that cover the British Royal Family and their engagements, Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand have witnessed the young couple’s lives as few outsiders can.

With unique access and written with the participation of those closest to the couple, Finding Freedom is an honest, up-close, and disarming portrait of a confident, influential, and forward-thinking couple who are unafraid to break with tradition, determined to create a new path away from the spotlight, and dedicated to building a humanitarian legacy that will make a profound difference in the world.

Is it just me or is the title reminding anyone of Nelson Mandela's autobiography title? When you think of what he went through it makes it seem a bit superficial

417wTmjOxAL.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Finding-Fr...ds=finding+freedom+omid&qid=1588448595&sr=8-1

When news of the budding romance between a beloved English prince and an American actress broke, it captured the world’s attention and sparked an international media frenzy. But while the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have continued to make headlines—from their engagement, wedding, and birth of their son Archie to their unprecedented decision to step back from their royal lives—few know the true story of Harry and Meghan.

For the very first time, Finding Freedom goes beyond the headlines to reveal unknown details of Harry and Meghan’s life together, dispelling the many rumors and misconceptions that plague the couple on both sides of the pond. As members of the select group of reporters that cover the British Royal Family and their engagements, Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand have witnessed the young couple’s lives as few outsiders can.

With unique access and written with the participation of those closest to the couple, Finding Freedom is an honest, up-close, and disarming portrait of a confident, influential, and forward-thinking couple who are unafraid to break with tradition, determined to create a new path away from the spotlight, and dedicated to building a humanitarian legacy that will make a profound difference in the world.

Is it just me or is the title reminding anyone of Nelson Mandela's autobiography title? When you think of what he went through it makes it seem a bit superficial

Not to me. Title conveys someone trying to get free from something and not clear how to do it, so they are searching and then hopefully finding it.

417wTmjOxAL.jpg

That reminds me: It's Princess Charlotte's 5th Birthday !!!!

Many Happy Returns to lovely Princess Charlotte, her wonderful parents Prince William and Duchess Catherine, her sweet brothers Prince George and Prince Louis, her grandparents, and especially to grandparents: Her Majestsy The Queen and Prince Philip.

A happy occasion for the British Royal Family.

Last edited:

417wTmjOxAL.jpg

Of course I'm not surprised its announced on PCs bday.

Love love these photos. She is just so cute! That smile and the twinkle in her eyes...you can see the cheekiness flowing thru her.

I love the way she doesn't seem to act like she's being forced to do the deliveries but that she wants to and is enjoying it. Yes I'm probably reading a lot in a few pictures but just the look on her face and the relaxed stance of her body.

What lovely photos

She looks very much like Her Majesty, The Queen, to me. And maybe a bit like her grandfather, Prince Philip.

That closeup photo taken by her mother is very good. It captures...something, very interesting... about her personality. I think she is going to be the most fun royal child to watch as she grows up.

She certainly has been fun these past five years.
upload_2020-5-3_16-45-31.png

She certainly has her great grandmother's cheeks, and she's looks a bit like Lady Sarah Chatto
7f62d52029f2baef9c0e8fae87fb4a80.jpg

5eadc2ed48d92c7ca42c4515

Princess Charlotte is often compared to a young Prince William, but fans are saying she looks just like one of her distant relatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle