GUILTY WI - William Beyer, 5, & Danielle Beyer, 3, found dead, Kaukauna, 17 Feb 2020 *dad arrested*

It's only been a month+ since their deaths. AFAIK, autopsies on children are longer, more involved procedures. They need to take their time and get it right. I don't want the killer getting a 'not guilty' verdict because they didn't dot their i' s and cross their t's.

Maybe the crime was committed by another person in the house (sibling?) who is underage, hence the lack of news and the parents not being charged? MOO.
No other siblings that live in the home. Nobody under age there. I originally thought along those lines as well... ie. they were playing with a gun and one accidently shot the other and then themselves... But that was not the case. The accepted rumors around here are much more devastating, and I suspect the real truth will be the most horrific of all :(

No other siblings that live in the home. Nobody under age there. I originally thought along those lines as well... ie. they were playing with a gun and one accidently shot the other and then themselves... But that was not the case. The accepted rumors around here are much more devastating, and I suspect the real truth will be the most horrific of all :(

Oh, I don't like the sound of this at all.

Also, someone identifying themselves as "the father", tried to put up a G-F-M for funeral expenses; and it was shut down after raising (seeding?) with $100, and the following ominous boilerplate:

This fundraiser is no longer accepting donations. If you are the organizer, beneficiary, team member, or donor, sign in to see additional information.

Oh, I don't like the sound of this at all.

Also, someone identifying themselves as "the father", tried to put up a G-F-M for funeral expenses; and it was shut down after raising (seeding?) with $100, and the following ominous boilerplate:

This fundraiser is no longer accepting donations. If you are the organizer, beneficiary, team member, or donor, sign in to see additional information.

I honestly don't know too much about G-F-M, but they have to have some knowledge of a scam or bad intentions taking place to remove someone's donation page, right?

Edit* I guess just the letters G F M together get censored as a vulgar term lol so I changed it to G-F-M.

I honestly don't know too much about G-F-M, but they have to have some knowledge of a scam or bad intentions taking place to remove someone's donation page, right?

Edit* I guess just the letters G F M together get censored as a vulgar term lol so I changed it to G-F-M.

Yes, exactly. I'm positive this means that somebody complained and it was shut down; and traditionally when I see someone "shutting it down", this tends to mean, well, "something which to WS is victim-blaming upon supposedly bereaved parents", if you catch my drift.

(PS: I think G-F-M needs some such tricky maneuvering to get past the filter, because I think the WS admins try to block solicitation attempts. So it's any identifiable version of the site name they think is a "dirty word", in order to avoid anyone posting a direct link to the G-F-M.) ;)

Yes, exactly. I'm positive this means that somebody complained and it was shut down; and traditionally when I see someone "shutting it down", this tends to mean, well, "something which to WS is victim-blaming upon supposedly bereaved parents", if you catch my drift.
The dad doesn't live in that house. They are divorced. I wonder if it was really him that set it up... or maybe the step dad?? Would they take it down because of a pending investigation, you think?

The GF page was set up by the biological father. The one donor was a legit donor. I know both of them.
Still not a word. “Mom” moved her stuff out a few weeks ago and moved. All the kids toys that were outside, like bikes, were brought to the curb. The door is no longer boarded op and just a door again.
Police have not said a word and no more hear say is being said, cause there is no leaks from anyone.

The GF page was set up by the biological father. The one donor was a legit donor. I know both of them.
Still not a word. “Mom” moved her stuff out a few weeks ago and moved. All the kids toys that were outside, like bikes, were brought to the curb. The door is no longer boarded op and just a door again.
Police have not said a word and no more hear say is being said, cause there is no leaks from anyone.
What the heck is going on?

snipped:
"This is definitely not a cold case," Graff told The Post-Crescent earlier this week.

Jim Trainum, a former homicide investigator for the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington, D.C., said a possible explanation for the lack of information coming from police could be certain details are known only by the perpetrator and releasing them could harm the investigation.

"We always want these things solved quickly, but if you move too fast because you're under pressure, you make missteps," Trainum said.

The explanation could always be more mundane. Witnesses don't always cooperate. Basic facts, such as time of death, can sometimes be difficult to determine. When information isn't clear, investigations can stall, Trainum said.

"It's premature to say this is a cold case," he said. "A cold case means you've basically exhausted all leads."

Police might already know who committed the crime, even if they're still putting all of the pieces together before sending the case to prosecutors, Trainum said.

Outagamie County family court records indicate the children's biological parents were Melissa Schuth and Matthew Beyer, who are estranged. Schuth was listed as living at the Kaukauna duplex and Beyer was listed with a Manitowoc address.

Christine Sarteschi, associate professor of social work and criminology at Chatham University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, said the people closest to the victims tend to be the first suspects.

"You would expect the parents or other people living at that residence to be immediately designated as suspects," she said.

The fact that police aren't revealing information suggests the crime is complex and the obvious suspects have sufficient alibis, Sarteschi said.

"An alibi may be based on truth or based on lies," she said. "The true perpetrator of the crime may simply be being protected by someone who is lying to provide them an alibi."

But every homicide case is different, said Jack Levin, professor of sociology and criminology at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts.

"A family murder would yield lots of evidence, unless the (perpetrator) was an outsider, possibly a stranger," he said. "This would be possible, but unlikely."

The question, though, is what exactly have investigators been waiting for these past two months, Levin said. Without more information from police, it's impossible to know for sure.

"This case may be lukewarm by now, but it isn't cold yet," he said.
What happened to Will and Dani? Kaukauna police say little about children's deaths, insist it's 'not a cold case'

Last edited:
and they still have not released to bodies to the family for burial????? wow, just wow.
iMO
Dayzia Beyer, a cousin who occasionally babysat the children, said the family's been frustrated by the lack of information police have been providing.

"We haven't gotten any new information, other that they are gone," she said. "It's like the coronavirus happened and they were forgotten. We can't even put them to rest."
Wis. Boy, 5, and Sister, 3, Found Dead in Feb. from 'Intentional' Injuries — But No Arrests Yet

DEVELOPING: Four months later, father arrested for killing two small children, found dead from ‘homicidal violence’ [Police]
Nearly four months after the deaths of two young Wisconsin children, their father is behind bars, accused of killing them.

NBC 26 reports that 5-year-old William Beyer and 3-year-old Danielle Beyer passed away from “homicidal violence” in February. The incident happened inside the upper level of a duplex in Kaukauna. Police were alerted to the incident when someone called 911 and claimed, “their children needed help.”
@JerseyGirl - we have an arrest!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back