CO CO - Roger Ellison, 17, Cedaredge, 10 Feb 1981 #2

Yes, he has actually posted a few times on here over the years. He moved to California... up toward Central California I believe. He retired from teaching school and seems to live a quiet life. When he has posted on here and it has been some time he has a sharp mocking attitude, but I guess that would be understandable if you had a bunch of people accusing you of murder.

Yes, he has actually posted a few times on here over the years. He moved to California... up toward Central California I believe. He retired from teaching school and seems to live a quiet life. When he has posted on here and it has been some time he has a sharp mocking attitude, but I guess that would be understandable if you had a bunch of people accusing you of murder.

I agree. His attitude became more impatient and slightly abrasive over the years. I was wondering if he might have passed or who knows.

Imo, JP seemed to be covering up his tracks. If you are not guilty, why try to cover your tracks. I don't recall any remorse from JP on what happened to his former student. Is Roger's sister still around? I recall her posting on here many years ago.

Imo, JP seemed to be covering up his tracks. If you are not guilty, why try to cover your tracks. I don't recall any remorse from JP on what happened to his former student. Is Roger's sister still around? I recall her posting on here many years ago.

If I remember correctly (and I hope I am wrong) she passed away.

If JPash wasn't covering his tracks he sure was doing a great job of distracting from the real culprit and just generally throwing a wrench into the works. Basically... trolling. If that was for his own entertainment, what a psycopath.

If I remember correctly (and I hope I am wrong) she passed away.

If JPash wasn't covering his tracks he sure was doing a great job of distracting from the real culprit and just generally throwing a wrench into the works. Basically... trolling. If that was for his own entertainment, what a psycopath.
From reading the threads today I believe you are correct about the sister.

As for Pash, if he were guilty, why would he have posted here, thus drawing attention?

From reading the threads today I believe you are correct about the sister.

As for Pash, if he were guilty, why would he have posted here, thus drawing attention?

Maybe for some of the same reasons that BTK and the Zodiac killer contacted media? Who knows. I don't remember if JPash ever stated how he found us here.

Yes, JP lived and taught in Madera, CA. He retired a few years back and did write a post on here shortly after that. Apparently, one of his students had a habit of Googling their teachers and found all this information about Cedarridge, Roger, etc. needless to say, he was not happy bout having to relive all this again.

Wow...what a confusing case :confused: I've read through both of Roger's threads and still have yet to come to one theory. I don't feel John Pash is involved, but I could be wrong.

Bumping for Roger, the anniversary of his missing date is coming up.

I just read both threads and Lori's site in my free time over the past couple of days. I made some notes which I will post later when I have more time to spend here.

JPash, are you still reading here? If so, could I ask you a few questions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back