Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, I didn't think about those being important, but now I've captured all the missing ones that were available so you can add them to your list. :) I've attached screenshots of them as well.

Oct 2, 10:48 AM, "San Tan VA, AZ", "Toll-Free, CL", 1

Oct 3, 9:40 AM, "San Tan VA, AZ", "Phoenix, AZ", 4

Oct 3, 9:43 AM, "San Tan VA, AZ", "Phoenix, AZ", 1

Thank you! I've attached an updated table where I've transcribed ALL the calls that were provided in the screen shot, incl. those you've provided above.

Attachments

• Table Summarizing Call Records JC Provided to CBS (taken from screenshot), revised.pdf
    60.1 KB · Views: 22
I didn't understand where the CBS This Morning interview actually took place. It looked like a private home. I know the reporter was out of Los Angeles but was the interview location ever given if anyone knows?

In the interview with CBS, JC says she spoke with JJ by phone on Oct 1 and produces a call record as evidence.

On the timeline, "Late Sept 2019:"
The son of one of Lori’s Rexburg neighbors asks if JJ can come play with him; Lori tells the child JJ went to live with his grandma “ … one of their children went to Lori’s apartment sometime in late September to play with JJ, and the child was informed by Lori Vallow that JJ was not there and that he had gone to stay with his grandma” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

If the missing child, JJ has "gone to stay with his grandma" in late Sept and grandma Kay says he is not with her, then the only other grandma he could be with is JC. But if the missing child, JJ has been with JC since late Sept, then why would she be receiving a call from him on Oct 1, as she claims?

And, if he were there at JC's own home calling her for some reason to speak for 97 minutes, why would he be using Lori's cellphone?

The incoming call was from a landline. Did LV even have one?

Regarding CBS This Morning Interview with Lori's mom and sister - IMO:

I will surmise that a lawyer had offered guidance on what could be said and, conversely, what they should not say.

I can picture that conversation with mom/sister/lawyer: Mom - well I can say that I talked to JJ in October. Lawyer - that really doesn't pass the smell test because what about after that time and speaking with him? Mom - so I'll just put that out there anyway (because she thinks everyone is stupid enough to buy it?).

Sister - When interviewer asks 'have you asked Lori where the children are?' - then I can say 'no, she can't tell anyone because all phone conversations are recorded'. Lawyer - that won't pass the smell test because she has only been in jail for a couple of months. Sister - so I'll just say it anyway (because she thinks every is stupid enough to buy it?).

Ridiculous responses IMO. In fact, who really is stupid here?

I'm laughing envisioning this conversation... if anything, I think we can now say that "we know where she gets it from".

All the women in the Cox family, starting with the modeling of/by Janis, apparently think they're the cutest little things in shoe leather and that all they have to do to be believed, is to smile and bat their eyes at the darling gullible mens, a la Keith Morrison's recent assessment of Melani.

I will surmise that a lawyer had offered guidance on what could be said and, conversely, what they should not say.

I can picture that conversation with mom/sister/lawyer: Mom - well I can say that I talked to JJ in October. Lawyer - that really doesn't pass the smell test because what about after that time and speaking with him? Mom - so I'll just put that out there anyway (because she thinks everyone is stupid enough to buy it?).

Sister - When interviewer asks 'have you asked Lori where the children are?' - then I can say 'no, she can't tell anyone because all phone conversations are recorded'. Lawyer - that won't pass the smell test because she has only been in jail for a couple of months. Sister - so I'll just say it anyway (because she thinks every is stupid enough to buy it?).

Yeah, if two minor children weren't missing and a few adults dead long before their time, I'd almost feel sorry for the various defense lawyers involved.

Yes, and what about Tylee did they speak to her on her birthday on Sept (23) I think.
This is all so suspect, they are grasping at straws, maybe they think if Lori were not in jail she would lead them to the kids or something NOT. Is this a last ditch effort that maybe they will release Lori. Obviously they are not a close family jmo they prob did not even know they were missing till they saw it on the news. Moo I don't know when they found out.
And, who cares if the calls are recorded? Where are your grandchildren?? Don’t they want to know?

I see that abbreviations list is from SaskTel. Do you know if Verizon documents their call records in the same way? I have been trying to find that info on Verizon's site or on other sites Verizon users have queried, but have not been able to confirm.

I've found multiple sites that indicate 480-692-9562 is NOT a landline; it is a mobile phone and I believe Sprint is the provider.

The incoming call was from a landline. Did LV even have one?
What I do not understand is why has she not told LE that she spoke to JJ on 1 Oct? Where was he when she spoke to him? If that is a landline they can trace it. If it was a mobile they can track it. It was supposedly from Queen Creek Arizona and why was the call 97 minutes long. Why would JJ be talking to her from Queen Creek, Az for an hour and a half.

Last edited:
Interviewer missed a trick. He should have asked who JJ was with, who made the call, when he grabbed the phone off someone to speak to grandma.

Her saying "he knows who we are" is very strange. It sounds to me like an attempt to convince he did it because he would have done that. She also doesn't put any of it in past tense language, or describe content. It's all about convincing a call happened, as if responding to an allegation it didn't happen because he was missing. I think that's where I'm not believing it, all I can see is the motive behind saying what she is saying, not describing the actual experience. Compare that to Kay's description of her last contact with JJ.

"He just takes the phone, you know, and he knows, you know, he knows who we are"

IMO

Interviewer missed a trick. He should have asked who JJ was with, who made the call, when he grabbed the phone off someone to speak to grandma.

Her saying "he knows who we are" is very strange. It sounds to me like an attempt to convince he did it because he would have done that. She also doesn't put any of it in past tense language, or describe content. It's all about convincing a call happened, as if responding to an allegation it didn't happen because he was missing. I think that's where I'm not believing it, all I can see is the motive behind saying what she is saying, not describing the actual experience. Compare that to Kay's description of her last contact with JJ.

"He just takes the phone, you know, and he knows, you know, he knows who we are"

IMO

Yeah, I agree I'm hampered by not having watched it (I may have to break down), but, what in the what? What question had the interviewer actually asked, in order to elicit that answer? It's interesting because I was already thinking, maybe Gramma JC is a Luddite (my own mother was just forced into learning how to Skype, and she's not very good at it) but, it almost sounds like she's just finished being criticized for being a stranger to him; when we know that if you were a family member who had Skype, JJ was hitting you up constantly for conversations.

Why do you think the parents were in Hawaii? They weren't there... They moved from San Tan Valley AZ to UT.

And why would Lori be making any calls to April, anyway. April is connected to the Media enemies... Gotta be Chad's number.

I feel certain the Chad and Lori bought new phones in Hawaii. There were lots of loose ends back in AZ, ID, UT..... they needed safe clean lines for their new life.

Actually, my first thought was that the Hawaii calls might be from Chad, thinking he bought a new phone with Tammy's life insurance $$.

Then I looked up the Cox v IRS documents for an address, because I had no clue where they lived, and saw that they were filed in Hawaii. I removed the Chad suggestion from my post when I saw the papers were filed in Hawaii, because it made more sense at 6am.

I don't think it would be April because she rejected Lori's invite to the 144K club wholeheartedly, which was EPIC. Those calls aren't cheap - it has to be family.

Whatever it is, it's a Kauai #. It may be a Verizon cell. Jmo
You can keep your phone number if you move. My husband has kept his New York (607) number for 20 years. We are now in Texas.

eta: I've also purchased phones for my son and picked out the area/number that I wanted. He lives in Ohio, and I have gotten him Texas (817) area code numbers.

Last edited:

LOL-- I feel the same way after just watching this video.
I wanted to yell through my screen to the interviewer--" Well, you could have asked her mom and aunt if they asked BEFORE she was arrested and she (Lori) could have told you BEFORE she was arrested" Sheesh--why didn't the interviewer ask that ??
I am not sure which one is the dumbest one in that interview. JMO

Last edited:
This is my reconstruction of the Brandon Boudreaux shooting. I have omitted details to maintain TOS compliance.

I believe the shooting took place on an East-West street in Gilbert, as Brandon was driving East and beginning to turn South (right) into a driveway at his house. The bullet trajectory was from front to back of his car, grazing the top of the driver side door. The impact of the bullet sent a shock wave through the driver side window, causing it to shatter. The size of the dent left by the impact is consistent with a .45 caliber round.

The narrow angle of the shot is consistent with the shooter being in the back of a vehicle parked facing East on the North or South side of the street, and some distance to the East of Brandon's house. The shooter escaped by driving a short distance East to a North-South side street and turning South and out of the vision of a severely shaken Brandon.

The source of the shot was later identified as Tylee's Jeep from security camera footage. I believe this footage was from a doorbell camera in a neighboring house. I believe the Jeep was driven from Rexburg earlier, after the spare tire and back seat were removed and stored by Lori and Chad to facilitate the shooting, and the shooter drove straight back to Rexburg after the shooting attempt. This would frustrate any police search for the Jeep in Gilbert based on witness accounts that did not include the license number.

I believe the shooter's intent was to fire through the front windshield of the Brandon's Tesla as he approached from the West. This would be a "zero deflection" shot (target not moving sideways) and allow positive identification of the target. The shooter missed high and to the right. This is a common error, as described by an expert in a firearms forum:

For a right handed shooter, typically high/right shots are caused by what we call "heeling the gun" which means that when you pull the trigger, instead of only your trigger finger moving, the entire hand moves, the right wrist bends backward, and the heel of the hand is driven into the bottom of the backstrap. Basically you're pulling the trigger with your entire hand instead of just the trigger finger.

Usually we see this with a person who is trying to pull a trigger that's really too heavy for them, or is trying to pull the trigger on a gun where the trigger reach is too long for them to get enough of their finger on the trigger - for whatever reason the person doesn't think they can pull the trigger using only their index finger, they have to pull with their entire hand. Of course this can happen even when those conditions aren't present, and one of the places it typically shows up is when shooters who aren't used to shooting fast start pushing the speed. They don't understand that "shoot fast" and 'pull the trigger really hard' aren't synonyms.

I believe this was a carefully planned op that shows signs of tactical experience and/or knowledge, was not improvised or spur-of-the-moment, and failed because the shooter (thankfully) wasn't up to the task.
Is it possible the shooter was Melani and the driver was Alex?

I ask because I have a difficult time pulling a trigger and have to use my hand the way it is described. I’m a lot older than Melani and arthritis is a problem but maybe she is the shooter but is not trained to shoot?

Except the calls LVD made to the Hawaii number were placed while she has been in jail, at the end of March, so I'm doubting she would be calling April. My guess is that it is a phone Chad got while they were there, as @nhmemorymaker mentioned. JMO

Yes I would agree. My memory is foggy but wasn't there news coverage that their phones were seized as evidence by the police when they executed the search warrant in Hawaii? They may have just gotten new phones with new phone numbers after that. All MOO.

Is it possible the shooter was Melani and the driver was Alex?

I ask because I have a difficult time pulling a trigger and have to use my hand the way it is described. I’m a lot older than Melani and arthritis is a problem but maybe she is the shooter but is not trained to shoot?

It's possible, as is the other way around, or that there was just one shooter/driver. I tried not to speculate about that, or who they were. The one thing we know with confidence is that Lori and Chad put the parts of the Jeep in the storage locker that morning.

My question to Lori’s Mother and sister after seeing interview.

So you talked to JJ in October? Who cares? This is now May and even Colby wants to know where the children are! And he is your grandson and nephew. How about his feelings?

And you are in an interview laughing? Really? Two of your relatives are missing, your son and brother is dead and you are both surprised that people might want to hang Lori in the public square?

They are as heartless as Lori. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni