Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the item that can be seen bouncing up in the back of the truck when they were leaving, was the suitcase. If so, she was planning on him not coming home that day and had planned on putting him inside the suitcase all along.

Yes, it's all very strange. I wonder if we will ever know what happened on Sunday. It does seem that by late Sunday evening and early Monday morning she was beginning to put her plans in motion.

The only reason I can think of for waiting until they got home is that she lost her nerve or something went wrong while they were out.

Or she realized that whatever harm she did to him the day before was going to cause her a lot of trouble so she killed him to cover it up.

Maybe she tried to "negotiate" with him during those four hours, trying to get him to agree to a story to tell Albert, and realized it wasn't going to work.

Imo

Just bouncing off your thoughts about wondering if we'll ever know what really happened on the Sunday.
In all the cases I've followed closely in the last 40+ years, TS's criminal mind is the most unpredictable & sloppy I think I've come across.
You think, if she says black, she means white, but what she really meant was apples. o_O
Attempting to reason how black meant apples means you have to do some mental gymnastics that just make your brain hurt when you find yourself hearing her voice in your head saying "so the lady don't be mad at us".

It's all completely illogical and doesn't really seem to follow a common or known pattern.

I'm looking forward to society going back to normal, courts going back to having active dockets and this case going forward where justice is served for sweet Gannon, and those who loved him. This one just broke my heart.

Just some random thoughts, FWIW

I'm wondering if the item that can be seen bouncing up in the back of the truck when they were leaving, was the suitcase. If so, she was planning on him not coming home that day and had planned on putting him inside the suitcase all along.

Good thought, it might be the pulled up handle of a suitcase,
I have also thought it is a upside down bike sitting on its seat and handlebars, seeing the tire on edge.

Just bouncing off your thoughts about wondering if we'll ever know what really happened on the Sunday.
In all the cases I've followed closely in the last 40+ years, TS's criminal mind is the most unpredictable & sloppy I think I've come across.
You think, if she says black, she means white, but what she really meant was apples. o_O
Attempting to reason how black meant apples means you have to do some mental gymnastics that just make your brain hurt when you find yourself hearing her voice in your head saying "so the lady don't be mad at us".

It's all completely illogical and doesn't really seem to follow a common or known pattern.

I'm looking forward to society going back to normal, courts going back to having active dockets and this case going forward where justice is served for sweet Gannon, and those who loved him. This one just broke my heart.

Just some random thoughts, FWIW

BBM

Truth! :(:(:mad:

She has to live with that guilt the rest of her life, that image of what she did To that poor baby and the evil thoughts that crossed her mind that day.
Imagine living that nightmare of doing something so stupid that u cant take back. the fact she let her jealous insecurities of a gannons mother, n being with a man she wasnt happy with cuz i guess “he wasnt rich enough” -now she sits n rots in jail!! Hopefully her *advertiser censored** gets kicked up n down like gabriel hernandez mother did. Trust me she puts all these fronts up for everyone. But i know and we all should know shes going crazy inside. When she was home she spent day in n out battling people on the internet to make herself look goood and innocent. Now she cant do shat but look stupid and guilty asf and nobody likes u now to top it off.

I dont get it, life isnt that bad. All u need is a roof over ur head, food on the table and love. That doesnt seem enough to people. Want to ride peoples coat tail for money!

If she wasnt happy her selfish *advertiser censored** shouldve got up and changed the direction of her life!!

Just thankful it wasnt both children.
Im assuming she had a daughter, so she spared the little girl.

i honestly in my heart feel like Gannon got in trouble sunday night over the candle rug burn.
Got punished - one punishment being no more switch.
Probably took his switch to bed with him to play it thru the night.
She woke up seen him with the switch on the bed, took a picture with him and the switch to show the father he doesnt listen.
Before she could send the picture...
She got upset questioning why he took the switch w him in the bed when he was punished
And beat him with the switch.
Thats the piece of evidence missing.

i dont believe he ever made it back home with her.

sip gannon

She has to live with that guilt the rest of her life, that image of what she did To that poor baby and the evil thoughts that crossed her mind that day.
Imagine living that nightmare of doing something so stupid that u cant take back. the fact she let her jealous insecurities of a gannons mother, n being with a man she wasnt happy with cuz i guess “he wasnt rich enough” -now she sits n rots in jail!! Hopefully her *advertiser censored** gets kicked up n down like gabriel hernandez mother did. Trust me she puts all these fronts up for everyone. But i know and we all should know shes going crazy inside. When she was home she spent day in n out battling people on the internet to make herself look goood and innocent. Now she cant do shat but look stupid and guilty asf and nobody likes u now to top it off.

I dont get it, life isnt that bad. All u need is a roof over ur head, food on the table and love. That doesnt seem enough to people. Want to ride peoples coat tail for money!

If she wasnt happy her selfish *advertiser censored** shouldve got up and changed the direction of her life!!

i honestly in my heart feel like Gannon got in trouble sunday night over the candle rug burn.
She woke up seen him with the switch on the bed, took a picture with him and the switch to show the father he doesnt listen.
She got upset questioning why he took the switch w him in the bed when he was punished

sip gannon
Unfortunately, I don’t believe that TS is capable of feeling guilt for what she did to Gannon. The only person she can feel anything for is herself. MOO.

Unfortunately, I don’t believe that TS is capable of feeling guilt for what she did to Gannon. The only person she can feel anything for is herself. MOO.

And thats the guilt thats gonna tear her apart. Sadly to say, but shes selfish n cares about her self image. Trust me shes going crazy, i bet a year from now ull see her with a head full of grey hair and looking like dog poo!!

honestly i wouldnt want her to say anything to me had it been my son. I dont want an apology no nothing.. the fact that u acted out and played a big part of a whole mess to cover up something u shouldnt of done from the beginning. I dont ever wanna see ur face!! Or hear a peep!! Ur done, nothing can reverse whats done. Shes not gonna have a fun time in jail! Its going to be long and rough!

I recall GS phone identified in the AA and how it was used on the dreaded road trip when LS left her mobile phone at home but I don't think GS phone was ever mentioned again. I hope LE has it. We do know that GS "Switch" game devise has not been located. MOO
Switch was confirmed located by Gannon’s family member. It was found during one of LE searches not far away from the home. It was mentioned in one of Tricia’s podcasts.

Gannon...
IMHO, Letecia is NOT experiencing one bit of guilt or anguish over her actions that resulted in Gannon’s death...she is incapable of any empathy or understanding that Gannon was anything other than an object in her possession.
She had a plan to eliminate Gannon, and once the first glitch started unraveling, she just moved on to the next plan. Had she succeeded w/o getting caught, Laina would have been next...
The only thing Letecia is thinking about now; how to work the system, and how to find a way to focus attention on her.
She gets no fulfillment from any normal
relationships, because it is always about her...
An interesting side note, MHO, based on my experience w/ my baby sister(Letecia clone or vice versa)... my sister actually
did well w/ her sons’ teenage friends.
This was probably due to the drama of that
age..,immaturity... lack of insight, and so on...
However, these teens eventually grew up and left my sister behind.
Also, our family and friends made excuses (explanations more accurate term) for baby sister, did not actually enable her,
We would probably have been stunned, if she had done anything like Letecia did, but we would have been more likely to believe almost anyone but my sister...
In retrospect, that may have been a big difference between sis and Letecia..
It is also another example of why everyone
needs to be held accountable...Perhaps Letecia should have had a red flag warning
all the way back to her high school escapades...
ETA To clarify, I mean each of us needs to be held accountable for our own actions...not trying to put responsibility for Letecia on anyone but herself JMO

Last edited:

sip gannon
I, for one, think that she just doesn't live with guilt. She herself told us twice "my soul is good with me."

I don't think there was a candle burn--- it was a scenario she created to "show how much she has to deal with cause Gannon is rotten."

It was a scenario cause she told LE that "they both were affected by smoke" and also said "they both came back in and had blood." There were 4 people in the house but only her and GS were saved by going outside --cause there was smoke.

I don't believe he took his switch to bed with him to play it thru the night. If true, he was too scared to death of her. We could hear that in his voice in that video.

She planted that switch on the bed, took a picture with him and the switch to show the father he doesnt listen.

It was all played out....at least in her mind.

I, for one, think that she just doesn't live with guilt. She herself told us twice "my soul is good with me."

I don't think there was a candle burn--- it was a scenario she created to "show how much she has to deal with cause Gannon is rotten."

It was a scenario cause she told LE that "they both were affected by smoke" and also said "they both came back in and had blood." There were 4 people in the house but only her and GS were saved by going outside --cause there was smoke.

I don't believe he took his switch to bed with him to play it thru the night. If true, he was too scared to death of her. We could hear that in his voice in that video.

She planted that switch on the bed, took a picture with him and the switch to show the father he doesnt listen.

It was all played out....at least in her mind.
ITA with all of this.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members