Identified! TN - Davidson Co., WhtFem, 25-35, Batman charm, Nov 2019 - Emily Dickinson

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
ETA - link
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original
Original
Original
Original
Original

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP63541
Female, White / Caucasian

StatusUnidentified
Date Body Found. November 9, 2019
Location Found. I-40 W, near Charlotte Pike, Tennessee
Estimated Age Range. 25-35 Years

Case Information
Case Numbers
NCMEC Number--
ME/C Case NumberMEC# 19-3270

Demographics

Sex Female
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Estimated Age GroupAdult - Pre 40
Estimated Age Range (Years)25-35
Estimated Year of Death 2019
Estimated PMI--
Height 5' 5"(65 inches) , Measured
Weight 156 lbs, Measured

Circumstances

TypeUnidentified Deceased
Date Body Found November 9, 2019
NamUs Case CreatedDecember 20, 2019
ME/C QA Reviewed--

Location Found -
Location I-40 W, near Charlotte Pike, Tennessee 37209 Davidson County

Circumstances of Recovery
The decedent was an unidentified female who was struck by a motor vehicle on I-40 West on 11/9/2019. Metro Nashville EMS responded to the scene and confirmed death.

Inventory of Remains-- Condition of RemainsRecognizable face

Physical Description

Hair Color Brown
Facial Hair Description Black stubble on the neck
Left Eye Color Blue
Right Eye Color Blue

Distinctive Physical Features - No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories

Clothing -Green and gray striped hooded sweatshirt -On the Body

Clothing -Camouflage print hooded sweatshirt -On the Body

Clothing -Dark green insulated jacket -On the Body

Clothing -Khaki slacks -On the Body

Clothing -Red T-shirt -On the Body

Footwear -White and gray Sketchers athletic shoes -Near the Body

Footwear -Black socks -On the Body

Jewelry -White metal necklace with Batman charm with multi-colored stones -On the Body

One exclusion -
MP61694 Virginia Jackson 09/26/1995 Dickson TN

Last edited:
I think this might be Alexandra Blankemeyer but I can't find any information about her. I found a pic of a young lady who is supposed to be Alexandra but there's no way to verify her identity. It's a website devoted to ummm, advertising someone's bad reputation. I'm thinking if you Google her name and dig a bit you'll find the site, post, and pic. There's a really interesting comment, too. :eek: Kinda creepy. The vest she's wearing in the photo on that site looks identical to the green jacket worn by Jane Doe as if it's part of a set or the sleeves were unzipped.

ETA - The post on that site was made on April 3, 2019. This was after Alexandra's LKA date of Feb 21, 2019.

Anyway, it'd be nice to find a MP report for Alexandra. I think these are her remains. The PM photo and the pic posted on the unflattering website are similar, imo. :confused:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Last edited:
I found ABs info online and she has a nosering - but the namus info doesn't have any info on piercings nor can you see the nose ring location in the doe's picture. I also think it's weird that a woman who is supposed to be 5'5" would have size 11 shoes on. That's big. She's also wearing men's pants and has "black stubble" on her neck.

It's possible that she took out the nose piercing. It would probably leave a hole but a ME might not even notice it, especially if it had been out for a while.

When this case first hit Namus, I contacted the Brewery regarding the contest this shirt was given out for, and they have no idea who it might be. I also contacted a local comic book store about that necklace and they also had no idea, but both said they would ask around and keep an eye out for information for me.

Also, looking at those questionable links that come up, it's the same text on each site. I'm assuming a mad ex uploaded the same thing all over the place to try to destroy her reputation.
How sad. I've only seen one site. I didnt realize there were more. :confused: If your assumption is correct, I wonder what else the ex might have destroyed, especially on Alexandra's LKA date? ;)

When this case first hit Namus, I contacted the Brewery regarding the contest this shirt was given out for, and they have no idea who it might be. I also contacted a local comic book store about that necklace and they also had no idea, but both said they would ask around and keep an eye out for information for me.
Thanks for sleuthing! Did the brewery possibly post online pics of the event? Maybe someone would recognize her or her belongings. Did they happen to explain the type of event? Was this a large gathering of people at once, over a period of time (i.e., weekend festival/fair), or an online event? What is a homebrewing competition? :confused:

I wonder if anyone could reverse search that Batman pendant photo to determine its history, make, etc. I'd do it but I stink at that kind of stuff. :oops:

I found ABs info online and she has a nosering - but the namus info doesn't have any info on piercings nor can you see the nose ring location in the doe's picture. I also think it's weird that a woman who is supposed to be 5'5" would have size 11 shoes on. That's big. She's also wearing men's pants and has "black stubble" on her neck.

It's possible that she took out the nose piercing. It would probably leave a hole but a ME might not even notice it, especially if it had been out for a while.

I noticed the nose ring as well. I tend to agree with Victoria about it possibly being removed at some point prior to the date of the accident. There's also the chance that perhaps her nose was injured as a result of the accident. Her photo does appear to be airbrushed/touched up in a few spots including her nose. The black stubble isn't alarming to me as many women, young and old, often tweeze or shave stray facial hairs. Perhaps she was trying to disguise herself or she simply took what she could find during a search of a clothing donation bin or a box at a shelter. Clothing choices are not the same as when one is shopping. MOO

I submitted Alexandra's MP info to the Medicolegal Death Investigator at the Davidson County ME's office. JD's DNA is currently being processed and will be uploaded once the analysis has been completed, which I'm told could take months. The investigator will check NamUs to see of Alexandra's DNA is on file for a comparison. I don't expect a callback with an answer but I will keep this case on my radar and will follow up in a few months if there's no change in either case.

Hi, YaYa, I too thought that it was a very good match with Alexandra. I contacted the detective on the missing persons case, however (Chris Line of Knoxville), and he indicated that her mother reported that she is no longer missing. I guess that explains the lack of missing posters and information out there.

Rest in peace, Emily.

AR missing person case solved by CA woman
missingar.jpg

FORREST CITY, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — A California woman put two and two together and helped an Arkansas family have closure for a loved one who had been missing for nearly a year.

Justice for Angie founder, Tiffany Thomas, who lives in California, was looking at other missing person cases on Facebook, on Friday, September 11.

Snip

Thomas reached out to the contact listed on Facebook, Amber Johnston, who is Emily’s step-aunt.

Johnston quickly replied and said she would follow up. Minutes later Johnston wrote to Thomas, “it’s her,” and “thank you … you brought us some closure at least.”

Johnston had been looking for Emily Dickinson from Forrest City, Arkansas, who went missing on November 5, 2019, she was 17 years old.

Hi, YaYa, I too thought that it was a very good match with Alexandra. I contacted the detective on the missing persons case, however (Chris Line of Knoxville), and he indicated that her mother reported that she is no longer missing. I guess that explains the lack of missing posters and information out there.
I think the LE in charge should submit the information to Namus as her mp case ia still active there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back