Virginia - Coronavirus COVID-19

Still NO report of the 10 LTC residents that tested positive and died in Roanoke, LAST week.

Makes me very uncomfortable with reporting.

Moo....

Wow, wasn't this kept quite.

3 Norwegian Cruise Line ships dock at Virginia port

Three Norwegian Cruise Line ships have docked at a Virginia port with minimal crews on board during the cruise industry's voluntary suspension of U.S. operations amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The ships parked at the Portsmouth Marine Terminal this week to restock supplies and service their systems, and will remain through at least the end of June, according to Port of Virginia officials.

Just listened to Dr Toney and VDH phone press conference on testing. Dr Toney is doing a great job, a Virginia gal, VA Tech and VCU grad!!!

Here’s why Virginia’s coronavirus numbers have not been released

“The overnight process to compile all of the investigation and laboratory report data experienced a technical error that has resulted in information being unavailable for reporting. VDH is working to resolve the error, and will update information as soon as possible.”

A report appearing on the Virginia Department of Health's website saying a child between the ages of 0 and 9 had died due to coronavirus was the result of "human error."

The spokesperson said the case should have been entered into the "cases" category but was incorrectly recorded into the "deaths" category. She said the information will be corrected immediately and will be updated as a "case" by Saturday.

The error reported that this was the first child death related to the virus in the state. With the correction, no coronavirus-related deaths have been reported in children in Virginia.

As of Friday, there are now 22,342 total cases, 21,274 of which are confirmed and 1,068 are probable, in the state.
'Human error' led to mistaken report of first coronavirus child death in Virginia, officials say

And we play musical numbers again today.....

News to Know for May 26: Mask mandate expected; Monday’s large case increase explained; 3 shot near VCU; Mostly cloudy day ahead

A day and a half of new data from the Virginia Department of Health shows more than 1,400 new COVID-19 cases.

The department apparently performed some maintenance on its reporting system Sunday, which contributed to the larger daily increase on Monday. The new data that came in during that update was added a day later than normal.

There was also a huge increase in testing, with 14,621 tests within the same 24 hour-period, leading to more positive results.

And we play musical numbers again today.....

News to Know for May 26: Mask mandate expected; Monday’s large case increase explained; 3 shot near VCU; Mostly cloudy day ahead

A day and a half of new data from the Virginia Department of Health shows more than 1,400 new COVID-19 cases.

The department apparently performed some maintenance on its reporting system Sunday, which contributed to the larger daily increase on Monday. The new data that came in during that update was added a day later than normal.

There was also a huge increase in testing, with 14,621 tests within the same 24 hour-period, leading to more positive results.

What happened to "my body, my choice"?

JMO - I wore a mask last week for about 45 mins while out and about. I felt like I was going to puke and/or faint. Sorry not sorry Northam last time I checked we pay your salary, you can kiss my *advertiser censored**!!

Did anyone catch the presser today?

The mask mandate is a mess. No the business owner can't enforce, VDH released statement they will NOT be investigating, even though the Governor says they will, no the police can't enforce unmask person or business owner. This is gonna be a mess.....
Moo...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back